Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Broncos New Uniforms?

I know this topic has been brought up many times however I couldn’t find any of the old threads.

Anyway Zach Kelberman is reporting that the broncos are considering it.

Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Who is Zach Kelberman?

Zack Kelberman
    CBS Sports
    As seen in: CBS Sports, KCNC-TV (Denver, CO), Knoxville News Sentinel, 247Sports

By Zack Kelberman
    247sports.com — The Broncos could have something up their sleeve for 2019 — and it might be the sleeve itself. Per Mike Klis of 9News, the team is "looking into" introducing different uniform designs, "but nothing is finalized." Klis' hearsay came buried within his latest mailbag; a fan asked if Denver had anything planned for the NFL's 100th season celebration. "There will be a 100th patch for all teams," he responded.

If they did consider looking at a traditional look, I think it would be better with a lighter shade of blue like on that helmet with the ridiculously large logo. It doesn't have to be a sky blue, just lighter, I think. I like the stripe on the color rush pants, but I also like the wide stripe that teams are going to these days. The Baltimore Ravens have always had a good color scheme, but the uniforms were terribly designed, I thought. When they started going white pants and a wide stripe it changed the entire complexion of that uniform. Same thing with the Dolphins uniforms. They look like 56 Chevrolets running around with that aqua, but the stripe looks good.

All that said, I really like the current uniforms, and I'm not crazy about a change unless it's amazing.

I just want them to bring back the helmet with the D and the horse.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Here’s just a few design schemes I’ve seen floating around the web.

Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-22-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    Zack Kelberman
    CBS Sports
    As seen in: CBS Sports, KCNC-TV (Denver, CO), Knoxville News Sentinel, 247Sports

By Zack Kelberman
    247sports.com — The Broncos could have something up their sleeve for 2019 — and it might be the sleeve itself. Per Mike Klis of 9News, the team is "looking into" introducing different uniform designs, "but nothing is finalized." Klis' hearsay came buried within his latest mailbag; a fan asked if Denver had anything planned for the NFL's 100th season celebration. "There will be a 100th patch for all teams," he responded.
    It can't be a complete change because teams need to give the NFL, and Nike, 2 years notice for that so it would most definitely have to be finalized by this point.

If they are making a change I hope that helmet isn't part of it, they're hideous. The logo is just way too big.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post

I agree, but I want it to be like the color rush helmet. I think the navy looks way better than the royal blue. I'd take the color rush helmets and jersey, introduce a white version of that, and then change the pants to white for the home uniform and have the orange along with some blue and white pants for the road version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know this topic has been brought up many times however I couldn’t find any of the old threads.

Anyway Zach Kelberman is reporting that the broncos are considering it.

I like the uniforms and the helmets they have on in the picture. I love those dark blue helmets with the old school horse and D

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Zack Kelberman is a moron. That guy wouldn't know Broncos football if it fell out of the sky, hit him in the face and wiggled. So I'll wait for something from an actual reporter before I get excited about the prospect of new uniforms.

Anyways, I feel like stadium naming rights thing should be a higher priority anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Out of all the helmet concepts I've seen I've always liked this one the best.

Followed by this one with the big 3D logo.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

I really like the current color scheme.

Whatever they come up with, please don't a) turn the Broncos into the Gators and b) for the love of god, no yellow pants. Also not a fan of any of color rush uniforms in general, except for the Broncos D helmet which I think looks fresh with the stark contrast in its colors (thanks to the navy blue).

My favorite old school uniform is in my avatar but I hope they don't bring them back. Let the past stay in the past.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

As long as we stay truly Orange and do not go "predominately" orange I am good.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Uniforms are perfect now don't change anything