Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 626
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Butt hurt, I think it’s hysterical, the lengths that people went after kraft for something that normal and rich people do everyday. Just the world we live in. Some people just need to get their heads out of the sand.

    Hey I know it’s a very dark period in donco land at the moment but hey you will have a terrific battle for third place in the Afc west.
    Your responses are all I need to know this annoys you. You've already been temp banned once over it. It's getting you riled up and causing you to go on the offensive. Yes, you are very butt hurt no matter how you want to try and mask it.


  2. #452
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Your responses are all I need to know this annoys you. You've already been temp banned once over it. It's getting you riled up and causing you to go on the offensive. Yes, you are very butt hurt no matter how you want to try and mask it.
    I’m not one to put ppl on ignore, the mods can attest to that.

    I also don’t read stupid post, and one can usually tel a stupid post just by seeing a certain name. Lol therefore I just scroll past.

    Anyway I don’t know what the the post you’re referring to said however I will say, if you’re getting under that particular persons skin, please keep doing what you’re doing.

    Do us all a serviceable Justice!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-17-2019 at 03:06 PM.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,507
    Pats trolls. So sad.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Butt hurt, I think it’s hysterical, the lengths that people went after kraft for something that normal and rich people do everyday. Just the world we live in. Some people just need to get their heads out of the sand.

    Hey I know it’s a very dark period in donco land at the moment but hey you will have a terrific battle for third place in the Afc west.
    Yep I'd expect to get that kind of morality out of a Pats fan. DISAPPOINTING, but expected nonetheless. Apple-Tree
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

    ― Mark Twain



  5. #455
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    697
    The judge in the case related to Kraft has suppressed the video surveillance involved in this case.


    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...robert-krafts/

    ------

    "Inthe six-page ruling, Judge Roberts finds that no effort was made to avoid monitoring or recording innocent activity. “[T]he innocent client was treated the same by law enforcement as the criminal element they sought to capture,” Judge Roberts wrote.

    Judge Roberts also concluded that no effort was made to end monitoring and recording once it was obvious that no illegal activity was occurring. “At the very least,” she wrote, “it would have required that when it was determined that no illegal activity was happening in the massage room, the monitoring or recording was turned off when the client began to dress after the massage was concluded. At no time was any effort made to stop the monitoring or recording at any point to protect the innocent person who happened to enter an area covered by a camera.”

    So why would a failure to protect the innocent benefit the potentially guilty? Because, as Judge Roberts writes, video surveillance constitutes an “extraordinary method of searching for evidence of criminal activity,” requiring “high levels of responsibility” to be met in order “to avoid the intrusion on the activities of the innocent.”

    When law enforcement fails to meet this standard, “[t]here is no other remedy but to suppress the evidence gathered.”
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 05-02-2019 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Poor wording

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875


    Not sure how much truth there is to this but I thought it was funny as hell and needed to be posted.

    “Policemen said Kraft had fingers in his own butt crack before the lights went out”! Lmao

    Could this be the reason why Kraft wanted the video footage to be kept private.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 05-03-2019 at 08:51 PM.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post


    Not sure how much truth there is to this but I thought it was funny as hell and needed to be posted.

    “Policemen said Kraft had fingers in his own butt crack before the lights went out”! Lmao

    Could this be the reason why Kraft wanted the video footage to be kept private.
    That's not what the report said Sam. Feel free to reread and correct your errors.

    Actually, never mind - it fits right in with all the other falsehoods, "I heard's" and errors previously posted in this thread by you and several other Bronco's posters.

    why the need for all these "exaggerations"?
    Last edited by EddieMac; 05-03-2019 at 08:51 PM.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,507
    Had to get rid of link.... CoC thing you know,,

    And yes,,,it said that,,,

    Robert Kraft is now Robert Krack

    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,507
    And video suppression hearing to be continued in late May.. kraft has been ordered to be present,,,

    Apparently,,,don’t shake hands with him,,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,705
    LOL! what an idiot!

    anybody that tries to defend this turd in any way shape or form is just out of their mind

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Had to get rid of link.... CoC thing you know,,

    And yes,,,it said that,,,

    Robert Kraft is now Robert Krack

    No it doesn't Eddie. Actually, the article's name misrepresents the report. I'd be happy to copy the tweet the article is based. It says the masseuse had her fingers in RK's crack.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    No it doesn't Eddie. Actually, the article's name misrepresents the report. I'd be happy to copy the tweet the article is based. It says the masseuse had her fingers in RK's crack.
    My God! what the hell difference does it make whose fingers were jammed up there?

    Just what i was talking about the whole defending crap...

    "YOU PEOPLE" are just unreal & you & brotha tammy12 & repeat wonder why you get treated the way you do around here?


  13. #463
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    My God! what the hell difference does it make whose fingers were jammed up there?

    Just what i was talking about the whole defending crap...

    "YOU PEOPLE" are just unreal & you & brotha tammy12 & repeat wonder why you get treated the way you do around here?

    That's a great question. For whatever reason Broncos fan posting in this thread seem dedicated to exaggerations, "I heard"s and falsehoods.

    Apparently an old man paying for sex isn't salacious enough, so many posters in this thread need to add to the story.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    No it doesn't Eddie. Actually, the article's name misrepresents the report. I'd be happy to copy the tweet the article is based. It says the masseuse had her fingers in RK's crack.
    Or where it says the detectives says he did it? Ignore that part I guess.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Or where it says the detectives says he did it? Ignore that part I guess.
    --------

    A.J. Perez

    @byajperez
    JPD Det. Hirsch testifies those viewing the video footage live took notice when the masseuses began "putting fingers into the butt crack area" before the lights were turned off.

    28
    3:05 PM - May 1, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    -----------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •