Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It’s clear you don’t understand the rule of law in OUR country. Sure Kraft will probably get away with it, but the police should have conducted their surveillance legally. Evidence obtained illegally is not admissible in court. This has nothing to do with high powered attorneys but police stupidity. Even a public defender would have gotten Kraft off.
    Another person getting Kraft off? This is an epidemic!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Another person getting Kraft off? This is an epidemic!
    You beat me too it but he epically set himself up for that one!

You either like making stupid comments or you're just trolling...I can't figure it out, but I'll go with the former. Matt Cassel could NOT beat any of the top AFC teams in 2008. He lost to the Colts, Dolphins (playoff team), and the Steelers. Him being 11-5 was an aberration. If the Patriots QBs are system QBs, then why didn't Cassel take his team to the playoffs? Why couldn't he win the super bowl? Hint - it's because he sucks. As far deflategate and spygate, there are virtually no serious NFL analysts who even care. Brady has won 3 super bowl since deflategate. I suggest you move on.
    In 2008, the Patriots finished seventh in the AFC Playoff hunt at 11-5,
    narrowly missing the playoffs.

Titans 13-3
    Steelers 12-4
    Dolphins 11-5
    Chargers 8-8

Colts 12-4
    Ravens 11-5

Patriots 11-5

Says more about the competition within the AFC than Cassel's inability
    to take an 11-5 team ranked 8th in points scored into the playoffs.

Points scored: Ranked #

'01 11-5 Brady Ranked 6
    '02 9-7 Brady Ranked 10
    '03 14-2 Brady Ranked 12

'04 14-2 Brady Ranked 4
    '05 10-6 Brady Ranked 10
    '06 12-4 Brady Ranked 7
    '07 16-0 Brady Ranked 1
    '08 11-5 Cassel Ranked 8
    '09 10-6 Brady Ranked 6

Is Cassel's Patriot run offense ranked 8th in points scored an aberration, too?

Itís clear you donít understand the rule of law in OUR country. Sure Kraft will probably get away with it, but the police should have conducted their surveillance legally. Evidence obtained illegally is not admissible in court. This has nothing to do with high powered attorneys but police stupidity. Even a public defender would have gotten Kraft off.
    How does it feel to have a GM that "got away with something like that,"
    and yet, you seem unbothered by his actions?

I would have done it for suite tickets.

Itís clear you donít understand the rule of law in OUR country. Sure Kraft will probably get away with it, but the police should have conducted their surveillance legally. Evidence obtained illegally is not admissible in court. This has nothing to do with high powered attorneys but police stupidity. Even a public defender would have gotten Kraft off.
    You are actually incorrect Legal Beagle Troll........ You don't understand the rule of law in OUR country. I've been a Law Enforcement agent, both Federal and State, for over 20 years.

What the Florida AG and LE did is called delayed-notice search warrants. These warrants allow law enforcement to secretly install cameras inside private businesses to monitor illegal activity. This is a legal practice, hence this case is far from over. Here's a nice article about this case that was updated 3 days ago. It will explain the whole thing for you.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/14/robe...-evidence.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    You are actually incorrect Legal Beagle Troll........ You don't understand the rule of law in OUR country. I've been a Law Enforcement agent, both Federal and State, for over 20 years.

What the Florida AG and LE did is called delayed-notice search warrants. These warrants allow law enforcement to secretly install cameras inside private businesses to monitor illegal activity. This is a legal practice, hence this case is far from over. Here's a nice article about this case that was updated 3 days ago. It will explain the whole thing for you.

Well, as of now, FLORIDA judge has ruled in this particular case it was wrongfully obtained evidence. ďLast week, a judge wrote that detectives did not do enough to minimize the invasion of privacy of customers who did not commit crimes. Prosecutors say the warrant obtained to install the cameras was legal and aimed at stopping a felony-level prostitution operation.Ē In other words, this was a law enforcement screw up.

And you are a safety officer - not someone who has actually worked for a DA or US Attorneys office. Iím not buying you as an expert.

Not thrilled about what Kraft did, but looks like Kraft is going to get off from league punishment too.

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/20...unishment.html
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-24-2019 at 07:53 AM.

Well, as of now, FLORIDA judge has ruled in this particular case it was wrongfully obtained evidence. “Last week, a judge wrote that detectives did not do enough to minimize the invasion of privacy of customers who did not commit crimes. Prosecutors say the warrant obtained to install the cameras was legal and aimed at stopping a felony-level prostitution operation.” In other words, this was a law enforcement screw up.

And you are a safety officer - not someone who has actually worked for a DA or US Attorneys office. I’m not buying you as an expert.

Not thrilled about what Kraft did, but looks like Kraft is going to get off from league punishment too.

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/20...unishment.html
    Yeah.... I am a Safety Officer..... Advanced from Federal Law Enforcement while on Active Duty Coast Guard. Retired and became State Trooper and now work for the State as a Safety Officer..... Don't question my background jerky..... You have no idea.

Now, none of the garbage you spewed is fact. You DON'T know the laws of OUR land. You were wrong, once again. As for this case, the judge ruled that way, but it's not final. Case is still open and there has been new requests for the video to be used.

Added the link: https://sports.yahoo.com/robert-kraf...160440964.html

I know this doesn't mean it won't be ruled in Kraft's favor, but it still wasn't obtained illegally by rule per say.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-24-2019 at 08:17 AM.

Yeah.... I am a Safety Officer..... Advanced from Federal Law Enforcement while on Active Duty Coast Guard. Retired and became State Trooper and now work for the State as a Safety Officer..... Don't question my background jerky..... You have no idea.

Now, none of the garbage you spewed is fact. You DON'T know the laws of OUR land. You were wrong, once again. As for this case, the judge ruled that way, but it's not final. Case is still open and there has been new requests for the video to be used.

Added the link: https://sports.yahoo.com/robert-kraf...160440964.html

I know this doesn't mean it won't be ruled in Kraft's favor, but it still wasn't obtained illegally by rule per say.
    Have you ever executed one of these warrants or asked a judge to review them? Are you an expert in these warrants in the state of Florida? Every state law is different. Now, two judges in Florida have already ruled these warrants were illegal as pertaining to THIS and a similar case. So how is it that I am wrong? I said the warrant in THIS case was illegal, then you came in and said these type of warrants in general were ok. They may be legal in general but in THIS case the cops screwed up. Weíll see what happens on appeal.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-24-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Have you ever executed one of these warrants or asked a judge to review them? Are you an expert in these warrants in the state of Florida? Every state law is different. Now, two judges in Florida have already ruled these warrants were illegal as pertaining to THIS and a similar case. So how is it that I am wrong? I said the warrant in THIS case was illegal, then you came in and said these type of warrants in general were ok. They may be legal in general but in THIS case the cops screwed up. We’ll see what happens on appeal.
    Why yes, I've been a part of them on the Federal side due to doing drug interdiction. I also had to have the education of understanding them on a State level. It doesn't matter that it's the State of Florida or California. It is a legal process. As for the cops screwing up in THIS case, no that has not been made absolute, hence the appeal process. Case isn't closed.

Why yes, I've been a part of them on the Federal side due to doing drug interdiction. I also had to have the education of understanding them on a State level. It doesn't matter that it's the State of Florida or California. It is a legal process. As for the cops screwing up in THIS case, no that has not been made absolute, hence the appeal process. Case isn't closed.
    Look, a Florida judge ruled that this type of "sneak and peak" surveillance does not happen often in the state of Florida and struck it down on 4th Amendment grounds. The judge went on to find that the surveillance was illegal under federal law as well. You can read the opinion yourself. And not one, but two judges said the cops messed up. Does it get overturned? Maybe, but who cares? Why does it matter to you if Kraft is guilty and suspended? This whole thread was a troll thread that has nothing to do with football or Xs and Os.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-24-2019 at 10:19 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Look, a Florida judge ruled that this type of "sneak and peak" surveillance does not happen often in the state of Florida and struck it down on 4th Amendment grounds. The judge went on to find that the surveillance was illegal under federal law as well. You can read the opinion yourself. And not one, but two judges said the cops messed up. Does it get overturned? Maybe, but who cares? Why does it matter to you if Kraft is guilty and suspended? This whole thread was a troll thread that has nothing to do with football or Xs and Os.
    If the thread doesn't agree with you, then remove yourself. I didn't create the thread as a Troll thread. I posted a news article about trouble out of the Patriots clubhouse to begin a conversation. It was a factual article and not made up. You want to Troll everything and change everybody else's point of view. It ain't happening. As for the judges and the case, I don't care who found things illegal in the case..... your quote, "surveillance does not happen often in the state of Florida and struck it down on 4th Amendment grounds". shows that it's not an illegal practice and it HAS happened in Florida, (even though you wanted to argue with me about it being illegal in general). This case isn't closed..... And as you said, it's an opinion...

People don't really care what happens to Kraft. If you don't like that people start dialogue about part of your beloved Pats, ignore the thread.... Don't come in and make statements off the cuff that you actually don't understand like you do. Or, you can keep hanging on to what the news is telling you about the case instead of truly understanding the law.

Also, I don't think there is a RULE that every thread has to be about X's and O's.... Mods??
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-24-2019 at 10:43 AM.

If the thread doesn't agree with you, then remove yourself. I didn't create the thread as a Troll thread. I posted a news article about trouble out of the Patriots clubhouse to begin a conversation. It was a factual article and not made up. You want to Troll everything and change everybody else's point of view. It ain't happening. As for the judges and the case, I don't care who found things illegal in the case..... your quote, "surveillance does not happen often in the state of Florida and struck it down on 4th Amendment grounds". shows that it's not an illegal practice and it HAS happened in Florida, (even though you wanted to argue with me about it being illegal in general). This case isn't closed..... And as you said, it's an opinion...

People don't really care what happens to Kraft. If you don't like that people start dialogue about part of your beloved Pats, ignore the thread.... Don't come in and make statements off the cuff that you actually don't understand like you do. Or, you can keep hanging on to what the news is telling you about the case instead of truly understanding the law.

Also, I don't think there is a RULE that every thread has to be about X's and O's.... Mods??
    Wrong, this has NOTHING to do with actual football, so there is no reason for you to post it other than to troll. You should have posted in the NFL thread since itís NOT smack.

And of course, you would misquote me - I said this type of sneak and peak surveillance does not happen often in Florida - meaning this is new to Florida courts. Again, read the Judge's opinion if you want. I never said it was illegal in other states or jurisdictions or in general, just in Florida, where this case is happening. Since you are a law enforcement officer, you ought to know that something that is legal in one state does not mean it is legal in another. You are basing your decision on your experience in Kansas or as a federal employee outside the state of Florida, which is a different federal jurisdiction than Kansas. And why so upset about this? No one cares. You thought this thread was another way to take a shot at NE and it has failed miserably.

Oh, and your new nickname is Trollhouser! Congratulations!
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-24-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Wrong, this has NOTHING to do with actual football, so there is no reason for you to post it other than to troll. You should have posted in the NFL thread since itís NOT smack.

And of course, you would misquote me - I said this type of sneak and peak surveillance does not happen often in Florida - meaning this is new to Florida courts. Again, read the Judge's opinion if you want. I never said it was illegal in other states or jurisdictions or in general, just in Florida, where this case is happening. Since you are a law enforcement officer, you ought to know that something that is legal in one state does not mean it is legal in another. You are basing your decision on your experience in Kansas or as a federal employee outside the state of Florida, which is a different federal jurisdiction than Kansas. And why so upset about this? No one cares. You thought this thread was another way to take a shot at NE and it has failed miserably.

Oh, and your new nickname is Trollhouser! Congratulations!
    The thread did not fail...

Whether or not the way the evidence was obtained is legal or not does not change the fact that Robert Kraft engaged in illegal prostitution.

Yeah so it MAY go against the fourth amendment right in Florida but does not erase the fact that Kraft illegally paid for sex.

Just say it Tommy, show some class and admit that your Pansy owner committed a crime by paying for sex...

Just say it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Just say it Tommy, show some class and admit that your Pansy owner committed a crime by paying for sex...

Just say it!
    I have said it many times.

First and foremost, thanks for your service both in the USCG and in civilian law enforcement - over worked and under appreciated.

Now, I'm not a lawyer, but as I understand it these "sneak & peak" warrants are only allowed in the case of felonies and are pretty limited in scope. I understand good faith, but at some point when there was no evidence of human trafficking, the cameras should have been shut down. Or am I misunderstanding the applicable laws?