Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 616 to 626 of 626
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,225
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So this is your smack talk? The Pats don't use gold in the rings? Maybe if you actually did some research you would find there is actual gold in it. Each ring probably costs 15K.

    https://www.patriots.com/news/josten...r-the-patriots
    Uh maybe if youíd learn to read every line youíd see that I said ďthis a silver-colored alloy of gold with nickel, platinum, or another metal. Key word GOLD

    I never said it didnít have any gold, I said pure gold.

    Each broncos ring from 2015 cost 25k, so you just proved my point about Kraft (oops Iím sorry KRACK) being a cheap ass by only spending 15k on each ring.

    And no itís not a money saving move, he always goes the cheapest route and seems to keep coming up with the same ugly ass ring...

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh maybe if you’d learn to read every line you’d see that I said “this a silver-colored alloy of gold with nickel, platinum, or another metal. Key word GOLD

    I never said it didn’t have any gold, I said pure gold.

    Each broncos ring from 2015 cost 25k, so you just proved my point about Kraft (oops I’m sorry KRACK) being a cheap ass by only spending 15k on each ring.

    And no it’s not a money saving move, he always goes the cheapest route and seems to keep coming up with the same ugly ass ring...
    Maybe the Pats rings cost more than 15K, I was just guessing. There are 422 diamonds, more than the Broncos SB 50 rings.

    https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/1136822848402722816
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,225
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Maybe the Pats rings cost more than 15K, I was just guessing. There are 422 diamonds, more than the Broncos SB 50 rings.

    https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/1136822848402722816
    So youíre making guesses while attempting to question me on research?

    How about you go find out the value before opening your mouth

  4. #619
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So you’re making guesses while attempting to question me on research?

    How about you go find out the value before opening your mouth
    How else does he insert foot?


    2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So youíre making guesses while attempting to question me on research?

    How about you go find out the value before opening your mouth
    How about reading what I wrote. I said it PROBABLY costs 15K, I never said it as fact. Anyway, itís the largest super bowl ring ever made, way bigger than the Doncosí ring. It has to be big in order to fit 6 lombardis on it.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,225
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    How about reading what I wrote. I said it PROBABLY costs 15K, I never said it as fact. Anyway, itís the largest super bowl ring ever made, way bigger than the Doncosí ring. It has to be big in order to fit 6 lombardis on it.
    Wait wait wait!

    What the hell are you talking about here?

    Remember, there is a code of conduct to follow in here. Itís not like planet ass where perversion and cheating are condoned...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-08-2019 at 12:01 PM.

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Wait wait wait!

    What the hell are you talking about here?

    Remember, there is a code of conduct to follow in here. Itís not like planet ass where perversion and cheating are condoned...
    I was talking about the ring. Didnít you say you worked at a strip club? You should be the last person talking about perversion...

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,225
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I was talking about the ring. Didnít you say you worked at a strip club? You should be the last person talking about perversion...
    I was a bouncer there 3 years ago. No big deal it was a legal establishment and a great way (working as a bouncer) to earn an extra few dollars.

    The dancers are people too with families and only a cheating Pansy fan would attempt to crap on them as if his cheating condoning carcass were better.

    Oh yeah and their job is to dance at a distance, they donít stick their fingers in any kracks.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-09-2019 at 10:39 PM.

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I was a bouncer there 3 years ago. No big deal it’s a legal business and a great way to earn an extra few dollars.

    The dancers are people too with families and only a cheating Pansy fan would attempt to crap on them as if his cheating condoning carcass were better.

    Oh yeah and their job is to dance at a distance, they don’t stick their fingers in any kracks.
    It's all the same. Legal or not, it falls under the definition of perverted.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  10. #625
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's all the same. Legal or not, it falls under the definition of perverted.
    Bouncing at a strip club, Krack krackin. Oh yeah, it's all the same.


    2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,225
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's all the same. Legal or not, it falls under the definition of perverted.
    There is nothing perverted about working as a bouncer but ok Iíll play your ridiculous game.

    Everyone is perverted according to the resident troll.

    However thatís ok because a pettifogger lawyer is still a lower form of existence!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-09-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •