Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'll tell you what. Somebody might go missing and end up in the afterlife by force. As a father of two girls, I empathize with that.

I won't really get into the politics of it, but I did a study on Chinese Sociology years ago. The combination of China's population, ensuing one child policy, patronymic customs, gender inequality, and economy contributed to some staggering numbers where sex trade is concerned. Whatever the enabling factors are though, as long as there's a demand for it, this kind of garbage won't go away. That children here in the United States are frequently abducted, used, and murdered says it all.
    You are so right about the demand side of this. I did some work with the Polaris Project who works to end human trafficking, it estimates that human trafficking is about a $150 billion dollar industry worldwide.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 02-22-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Robert Kraft:

- 2001 Super Bowl Ring.
    - 2003 Super Bowl Ring.
    - 2004 Super Bowl Ring.
    - 2014 Super Bowl Ring.
    - 2016 Super Bowl Ring.
    - 2018 Super Bowl Ring.
    - 2019 Prostitution Ring.
    Human trafficking ring.....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If you seperate him from the rest of the scandal, I guess. But the rest of it.... It's sick that this is going on under our noses... The sad thing is it's widespread, this is just the tip of it. As a father of a 12 year old girl, it's scary how many girls go missing and end up in this life by force...
    Someone in a high place turned that idiot Kraft onto this place, that is the scarey part.

Much like the owner of shotgun willies, whoís also the mayor of Glendale. Itís not a trafficking ring however he flies in rich clientele to entertain them with lap dances.

Anyone involved in human trafficking should be given the death penalty imo, especially those that involve children
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    You are so right about the demand side of this. I did some work with the Polaris Project who works to end human trafficking, it estimates that human trafficking is about a $150 billion dollar industry worldwide.
    They are the real terrorist, the ones that the central intelligence agency should focus on taking down before anyone or anything else!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-22-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I know you Broncos fans are jumping up and down with joy, but my point is the Pats arenít going anywhere. At the end of the day itís an old man that made a bad mistake. We all know Bob Kraft isnít the same mentally as he was 10 years ago.
    Of course not, because it's all Belichick and slightly less Brady. Bob Kraft is the ultimate rider of coattails. The only thing he did was hire Belichick and let him do what he wants. Yet Kraft acts like he's some sort of genius that's responsible for everything.

Actually that's not true, he has done 1 thing, he was the one who created the culture of breaking the rules in Foxboro. One just needs to look at the hiring of Bill Belichick (and the tampering penalties) to understand that Belichick never started the cheating, he just followed along with what Bobby K started.

What was it these Patsie fans said about Manning and his alleged locker room assault on a female trainer?
    Anyone? Anyone?

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    What was it these Patsie fans said about Manning and his alleged locker room assault on a female trainer?
    Anyone? Anyone?

Sure - if you're comfortable comparing solicitation and sexual assault...

match the patriot to his violation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Sure - if you're comfortable comparing solicitation and sexual assault...
    I donít agree with any sarcasm on the subject right now therefore I donít agree with his meme.

Anyway the difference is, is that Manning didnít intentionally do what he did to that woman. Atleast it wasnít meant for her, as far as Iím to understand is that he was attempting to prank another guy. Was it grotesque and distasteful? Of course.

Robert Kraft intentionally went into a facility where women were being held against their will for sexual entertainment. Atleast according to the reports.

Big difference

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I donít agree with any sarcasm on the subject right now therefore I donít agree with his meme.

Anyway the difference is, is that Manning didnít intentionally do what he did to that woman. Atleast it wasnít meant for her, as far as Iím to understand is that he was attempting to prank another guy. Was it grotesque and distasteful? Of course.

Robert Kraft intentionally went into a facility where women were being held against their will for sexual entertainment. Atleast according to the reports.

Big difference
    Our understanding of the PM incident differ considerably.

And while I'm not attempting to minimize the RK incident, I also disagree with the overblown moral indignation being spewed by many across the internet.

Until additional information surfaces, this story boils down to an old man trying to get a happy ending. I completely understand why opposing fans are having fun with it, and RK absolutely deserves all the criticism and any punishment he receives.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

match the patriot to his violation.
    A buddy (dolphins fan) texted this to me this morning. It's very good.

How indignant should we be towards human trafficking? Do tell!

Any man with a brain in his head knows what he is supporting when he goes to one of those shops.

Itís shameful

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    How indignant should we be towards human trafficking? Do tell!

Any man with a brain in his head knows what he is supporting when he goes to one of those shops.

It’s shameful
    If anything (and this is me being serious) we're not being indignant enough. Those girls are someone's daughter. I can't imagine my 12 year old going through that hell. Being told they are coming into the country for a better life with a promise of real employment and freedom only to be sex slaves for old rich billionaires....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Someone in a high place turned that idiot Kraft onto this place, that is the scarey part.

Much like the owner of shotgun willies, whoís also the mayor of Glendale. Itís not a trafficking ring however he flies in rich clientele to entertain them with lap dances.
    Shotgun Willies was a lot of fun back around 2000 - at least the few times I was there. One of the owners was a green beret I worked with in Thailand.