Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I apologize if this shouldn't be here.....

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...n-prostitution
    Solicitation of Chinese women who are victims of sex-trafficking? Are you freaking kidding me? Goodell is going to bring the hammer down on this cheater.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-...stitution.html

Kraft is accused of soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, where an investigation had found women were being held there in "sexual servitude."

Many of the woman at the spa were from China, and were not allowed to leave the premises, police said, according to the TCPalm.com news site. Police have already arrested multiple people accused of being involved in the business.

Kraft is being charged with crimes connected to two separate visits to the spa after being driven there, cops said. Police also said he seem seemed to be a "regular" at the business, which is located about 20 miles north of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, which Kraft also regularly visits.

Average fees for sexual services at the spa range from $59 for a half-hour to $79 for an hour, police said.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's the second patriots scandal in 5 years involving deflated balls.
    Need to spread it - but you win the internet.

So, now they're saying Kraft isn't the biggest name involved in the sting.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2...afficking-bust

The owner of a Jupiter day spa has become the third woman to face charges in an international human trafficking and prostitution investigation as authorities have begun announcing the first arrests of men — 11 in Martin County alone — accused of soliciting sex at their storefront businesses.
    Please don't try and play this off as a consensual act Tommy.

They didn't consent. That's where you are absolutely wrong. See my post above. This was forced sex slavery. He took part in it even if he wasn't a ring leader.
    To Kraft it was consentual, unless he had knowledge that those girls were traffiked.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    To Kraft it was consentual, unless he had knowledge that those girls were traffiked.
    that's kind of a disgusting defense there man. Just putting that out there...

It's the second patriots scandal in 5 years involving deflated balls.
    What a crude, uneducated comment. This is serious stuff. Do you know how many women get traffiked?

We will have to see. If that trafficking part is true, then itís pretty bad and Kraft will go down whether he knew or not. An example should be made of everyone involved.

that's kind of a disgusting defense there man. Just putting that out there...
    Wrong. If Kraft thought that he was with a normal prostitute, there is no basis for calling it not consensual as per him. The unconsensial part is between the women and the traffiker.

What a crude, uneducated comment. This is serious stuff. Do you know how many women get traffiked?
    2 things can be true at the same time

1. Human trafficking isn't funny
    2. Making fun of the Pats* is absolutely funny.

Nice try to turn the tables now that you're being called out for defending your supreme leader. I already said AFTER I cracked the joke that after reading more about it, I'm done making light of the situation. I made that joke before researching too far into the situation. It's seriously disgusting.

Nice try to turn the tables now that you're being called out for defending your supreme leader. I already said AFTER I cracked the joke that after reading more about it, I'm done making light of the situation. I made that joke before researching too far into the situation. It's seriously disgusting.
    Why is it that you only come out when something bad to the Pats happen? Havenít heard a peep out of you on the smack board in weeks and then all of a sudden you show up. And wake up, Iím not defending Kraft - I am merely pointing out you are going overboard. We know what your agenda is.

Why is it that you only come out when something bad to the Pats happen? Havenít heard a peep out of you on the smack board in weeks and then all of a sudden you show up. And wake up, Iím not defending Kraft - I am merely pointing out you are going overboard. We know what your agenda is.
    The overblown moral indignation is laughable. I'm sure Frey has been an outspoken opponent regarding prostitution his whole life....

Opposing fans get to have their fun - and RK deserves It

Why is it that you only come out when something bad to the Pats happen? Haven’t heard a peep out of you on the smack board in weeks and then all of a sudden you show up. And wake up, I’m not defending Kraft - I am merely pointing out you are going overboard. We know what your agenda is.
    I post all the time in smack... Just use the search feature... You can search by a users post in a specific section of the forum. Weak sauce is weak...
    Last edited by Freyaka; 02-22-2019 at 12:04 PM.