Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 626
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No one in America thinks Manning or Elway is the GOAT outside this forum. Manning may be top 5, Elway top 15 if lucky. Sorry, I only speak the truth.
    Not truth just a biased opinion in favor of a cheater.

    Two guys that played their hearts vs a guy that cheated on more than one occasion to win!

    “Sorry, I only speak the truth”.

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Keep up the WEAK and LAME smack talk with those pictures you and Troll_Z like to post...whenever I respond to Sam, you are the first one to defend him. Are you guys twin brothers?


    What's wrong Lil' Troll???? I must be hitting you right in the "feelers"!!!! Here, get your PJ's on and you can go relax and forget all that troubles you....

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No one in America thinks Manning or Elway is the GOAT outside this forum. Manning may be top 5, Elway top 15 if lucky. Sorry, I only speak the truth.
    Yep, everyone in America...... Wait...... What? That's not true?

    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/nfl...-espn-patriots

    https://forums.colts.com/topic/61237...-not-the-goat/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/co..._brady_is_the/

    https://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/...s-Not-The-GOAT

    http://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip?id=17943082

    Well then................ I guess Lil' Troll is reaching or lying again..... BUT WAIT, he only speaks the truth..... UH........ By the way, there were TONS of other links that don't think he's the G.O.A.T.

    No, go rest Lil Troll..... Here, I picked up some snacks for you to comfort your wittle tummy!!


  4. #514
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Yep, everyone in America...... Wait...... What? That's not true?

    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/nfl...-espn-patriots

    https://forums.colts.com/topic/61237...-not-the-goat/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/co..._brady_is_the/

    https://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/...s-Not-The-GOAT

    http://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip?id=17943082

    Well then................ I guess Lil' Troll is reaching or lying again..... BUT WAIT, he only speaks the truth..... UH........ By the way, there were TONS of other links that don't think he's the G.O.A.T.

    No, go rest Lil Troll..... Here, I picked up some snacks for you to comfort your wittle tummy!!

    I knew it! As soon as I said something to Sam, Stackheiner shows up to defend him. How pathetic/predictable.

    And what do I care what Tony Dungy, Peyton's former coach, a bunch of colts fans think? BTW, Steven A Smith now says Brady is the GOAT.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEQU-B8rS4

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I knew it! As soon as I said something to Sam, Stackheiner shows up to defend him. How pathetic/predictable.

    And what do I care what Tony Dungy, Peyton's former coach, a bunch of colts fans think? BTW, Steven A Smith now says Brady is the GOAT.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEQU-B8rS4
    Lmao that’s not it all, it’s just funner to have more ppl smack you and the multitude of alternates!

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,507
    Clearly Brady ain’t the goat.

    And elway is !

    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I knew it! As soon as I said something to Sam, Stackheiner shows up to defend him. How pathetic/predictable.

    And what do I care what Tony Dungy, Peyton's former coach, a bunch of colts fans think? BTW, Steven A Smith now says Brady is the GOAT.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEQU-B8rS4
    LOL..... Defending? No, I'm just proving that you don't state "Facts".... You said EVERYONE in America says Brady is Goat except those of us in this forum.... That is actually not "Fact" at all........... And again, I found many more, not just Dungy, Colts fans, etc...... So you're either a lying Lil Troll, or a misinformed Lil Troll. Either way, you again are just INCORRECT.

  8. #518
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL..... Defending? No, I'm just proving that you don't state "Facts".... You said EVERYONE in America says Brady is Goat except those of us in this forum.... That is actually not "Fact" at all........... And again, I found many more, not just Dungy, Colts fans, etc...... So you're either a lying Lil Troll, or a misinformed Lil Troll. Either way, you again are just INCORRECT.
    Don't confuse him with the facts. His little world is likely to crumble.


    2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL..... Defending? No, I'm just proving that you don't state "Facts".... You said EVERYONE in America says Brady is Goat except those of us in this forum.... That is actually not "Fact" at all........... And again, I found many more, not just Dungy, Colts fans, etc...... So you're either a lying Lil Troll, or a misinformed Lil Troll. Either way, you again are just INCORRECT.
    Only you would be be gullible enough to take my comment literally...again, this was expected

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Only you would be be gullible enough to take my comment literally...again, this was expected
    Sure Lil Troll..... Way to back-peddle... We all know you never comment with facts or truths, (hence your Lil Troll nickname)!!! LOL

    Now, get back to nap-time.... Here, maybe this will help you sleep.... I got you some warm milk....


  11. #521
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,252
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Elway or Manning the goat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa only on this board. Together they don’t have the Super Bowl rings the truly and only Goat Mr. Tom Brady has but keep up the propaganda Wild E, You might convince some weak minded donco fans to believe that but sane people in general know the truth. Beep Beep

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Only you would be be gullible enough to take my comment literally...again, this was expected
    Oh way to go, spew all that crap just to back slide and say “oh not really”.

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Elway or Manning the goat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa only on this board. Together they don’t have the Super Bowl rings the truly and only Goat Mr. Tom Brady has but keep up the propaganda Wild E, You might convince some weak minded donco fans to believe that but sane people in general know the truth. Beep Beep
    LOL..... Lil Troll brings out his second personality!!!!


  14. #524
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Elway or Manning the goat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa only on this board. Together they don’t have the Super Bowl rings the truly and only Goat Mr. Tom Brady has but keep up the propaganda Wild E, You might convince some weak minded donco fans to believe that but sane people in general know the truth. Beep Beep
    Hey Lil Troll!!! Way to:


  15. #525
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Hey Lil Troll!!! Way to:

    Well they are from

    Foxboro/Planet Ass

    Where men kiss men and Robert 5 Fingered Krack pays for any and all services.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •