Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    No wonder that female trainer was so repulsed by Peyton...

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Hey Lil Troll!!! Way to:

You guys are so cool, you know how to attach pictures and make funny quotes. I know when I get under the skin of certain donco fans they resort to pictures with quotes. So perdictable keep it up wile e and company

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    You guys are so cool, you know how to attach pictures and make funny quotes. I know when I get under the skin of certain donco fans they resort to pictures with quotes. So perdictable keep it up wile e and company

You know what's funny??? You thinking you get under our skin!!! LOL...... You break out whatever personality you so choose to deflect when someone bests you..... Then make some silly childish name, "Wile e", and think it bothers anyone!!! LOL..... You child, have us under your skin.... Now take a week or two to think about what to say next!!!! LOL

You know what's funny??? You thinking you get under our skin!!! LOL...... You break out whatever personality you so choose to deflect when someone bests you..... Then make some silly childish name, "Wile e", and think it bothers anyone!!! LOL..... You child, have us under your skin.... Now take a week or two to think about what to say next!!!! LOL
    Two pictures with quotes, someoneís a little salty haaaaaaaaa

Two pictures with quotes, someone’s a little salty haaaaaaaaa
    Don't you do the same stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Don't you do the same stuff?
    The fool is like the better off dead episode of South Park. What moron comes to a non division rival/Denver board calling us salty.

I donít read his crap post, I only see what you guys quote. Pure garbage!

Two pictures with quotes, someone’s a little salty haaaaaaaaa
    Ah.......... A simpletons response!!! How precious!!! LOL

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Elway or Manning the goat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa only on this board. Together they donít have the Super Bowl rings the truly and only Goat Mr. Tom Brady has but keep up the propaganda Wild E, You might convince some weak minded donco fans to believe that but sane people in general know the truth. Beep Beep
    I appreciate what Brady brings to the NFL,
    however when Matt Cassel also takes the Patriots to 11-5
    it kind of diminishes Brady's "GOAT" status.

Not to forget the suspension for cheating.

Ah.......... A simpletons response!!! How precious!!! LOL
    I see u didnít include a picture with a silly quote, who says u canít teach an old dog a new trick.

Keep it up, i need the entertainment until the Boston Bruins start the Stanley Cup finals and give Boston 3 out of 4 major sports championships.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The fool is like the better off dead episode of South Park. What moron comes to a non division rival/Denver board calling us salty.

I donít read his crap post, I only see what you guys quote. Pure garbage!
    Wild e, stop the lies Everyone knows you read it and you wait until someone responds so you can post something. I will say I miss all your inside knowledge and propaganda on Brady, Kraft and Patriots Nation.

Wild e I come here because Iím bored and basically this is the only site where I can read outrageous theoryís concerning the Pats which are almost always incorrect but people hear swear by them

Wild e I come here because Iím bored and basically this is the only site where I can read outrageous theoryís concerning the Pats which are almost always incorrect but people hear swear by them
    So the same couldn't be said by other Message Boards? There are 30 other teams with fan-based message boards that do the same stuff ours does and you pick our board to ramble on because reasons.

Then again, picking on the other 3 teams thake make up the absolute weakest division in the NFL that is the AFC East does sound boring.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post

Thatís your opinion but when a qb wins 6 Superbowls with the same team in a 20 yr period and those teams are made up of different personal, that makes him the Goat. If ur theory was correct cassels should have won a super bowl with that 11-5 team

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post

No not really. Cassel had the easiest schedule in 2008 but couldnít beat any quality opponents. And denver that year doesnít count as a quality opponent lol

Hey Lil Troll!!! Way to:

It just warms my heart to see Three Peat in here making more than one ignorant..... excuse me...... knowledgeable........ wait....... I was right the first time...... ignorant post. Just goes to show that the split personality continues on. Where's TammyBoy???? He just disappeared when you came back....

Again............

This picture fits so well!!