Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 626
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Kraft trial put on hold while SA appeals judge's ruling on video evidence.

    https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2...d-indefinitely
    Yeah I think we’ve all pretty much realized he’s going to get get away scott free. Not because he says he’s innocent but because between Kraft and the league office/Goodell, there’s a lot of money to pay out in a private settlement.

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah I think we’ve all pretty much realized he’s going to get get away scott free . Not because he says he’s innocent but because between Kraft and the league office/Goodell, there’s a lot of money to pay out in a private settlement.
    Who’s Scott Free?

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Who’s Scott Free?
    It’s called autocorrect.

    Reaching Pansy fan.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-22-2019 at 05:23 PM.

  4. #559
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,194
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No not really. Cassel had the easiest schedule in 2008 but couldn’t beat any quality opponents. And denver that year doesn’t count as a quality opponent lol
    So, 2008 was the only year the Patriots had an easy schedule?
    "How convenient."

    Why the suspension for cheating then?

    Again, I appreciate Brady as player but facts are the Patriots were successful
    without him and he served a suspension for cheating.

    That hardly sounds like GOAT material, maybe GO*T material at best.

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    694
    "NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday the league office will take no action against Patriots owner Robert Kraft until his solicitation of prostitution case is wrapped up in court."

    https://985thesportshub.com/2019/05/...ACBrLWD0kGEhjI

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    So, 2008 was the only year the Patriots had an easy schedule?
    "How convenient."

    Why the suspension for cheating then?

    Again, I appreciate Brady as player but facts are the Patriots were successful
    without him and he served a suspension for cheating.

    That hardly sounds like GOAT material, maybe GO*T material at best.
    You either like making stupid comments or you're just trolling...I can't figure it out, but I'll go with the former. Matt Cassel could NOT beat any of the top AFC teams in 2008. He lost to the Colts, Dolphins (playoff team), and the Steelers. Him being 11-5 was an aberration. If the Patriots QBs are system QBs, then why didn't Cassel take his team to the playoffs? Why couldn't he win the super bowl? Hint - it's because he sucks. As far deflategate and spygate, there are virtually no serious NFL analysts who even care. Brady has won 3 super bowl since deflategate. I suggest you move on.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You either like making stupid comments or you're just trolling...I can't figure it out, but I'll go with the former. Matt Cassel could NOT beat any of the top AFC teams in 2008. He lost to the Colts, Dolphins (playoff team), and the Steelers. Him being 11-5 was an aberration. If the Patriots QBs are system QBs, then why didn't Cassel take his team to the playoffs? Why couldn't he win the super bowl? Hint - it's because he sucks. As far deflategate and spygate, there are virtually no serious NFL analysts who even care. Brady has won 3 super bowl since deflategate. I suggest you move on.
    You first Lil Troll!!!! If you think none of the cheating matters, then why are you here? We don't matter to you, therefore...... MOVE ON!!

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    It just warms my heart to see Three Peat in here making more than one ignorant..... excuse me...... knowledgeable........ wait....... I was right the first time...... ignorant post. Just goes to show that the split personality continues on. Where's TammyBoy???? He just disappeared when you came back....

    Again............

    This picture fits so well!!
    Again great picture and quote keep it up, when that’s your best comeback, you know your done. It seems you and wile e have the same mo, when they get embarrassed in an argument you resort to pictures and quotes. Things that make u go hmmmmm.

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    So the same couldn't be said by other Message Boards? There are 30 other teams with fan-based message boards that do the same stuff ours does and you pick our board to ramble on because reasons.

    Then again, picking on the other 3 teams thake make up the absolute weakest division in the NFL that is the AFC East does sound boring.
    The difference being most fans who post on other boards and here is that they hate everything about the Patriots but they give them their do. Here you silly donco fans make absurd statements about the Pats and try to make an argument that the doncos are on the same level as the Pats. I could go on about how you donco fans have slandered Tom Brady and most recently Bob Kraft but I think you get my drift. Also it fun to see people on here get salty when you bring up facts

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You either like making stupid comments or you're just trolling...I can't figure it out, but I'll go with the former. Matt Cassel could NOT beat any of the top AFC teams in 2008. He lost to the Colts, Dolphins (playoff team), and the Steelers. Him being 11-5 was an aberration. If the Patriots QBs are system QBs, then why didn't Cassel take his team to the playoffs? Why couldn't he win the super bowl? Hint - it's because he sucks. As far deflategate and spygate, there are virtually no serious NFL analysts who even care. Brady has won 3 super bowl since deflategate. I suggest you move on.
    You’re still in here attempting to justify cheating yet ignoring all logic.

    I got news for you Jr. Most of us were raised by good people, therefore there’s no way in hell that any of us are going to be influenced by the likes of you. Nor will we ever accept your asinine attempts or explanations to justify the cheating...

    Its the true reason you are here. We know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-23-2019 at 11:59 AM.

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Again great picture and quote keep it up, when that’s your best comeback, you know your done. It seems you and wile e have the same mo, when they get embarrassed in an argument you resort to pictures and quotes. Things that make u go hmmmmm.
    "Day late, and a dollar short"

    Sorry Tammy, you don't get to pop out of one personality and into another one just when you see specific people post and expect any of us to take you seriously. You're a Gnat on the hind end of life. My heart says, "who's gonna care and help this lost child", but my mind says, "Nah, you do you Lil Troll... It's entertaining to watch you stumble through your ignorant posts"...... Keep on keeping on!!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-23-2019 at 02:38 PM.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    "Day late, and a dollar short"

    Sorry Tammy, you don't get to pop out of one personality and into another one just when you see specific people post and expect any of us to take you seriously. You're a Gnat on the hind end of life. My heart says, "who's gonna care and help this lost child", but my mind says, "Nah, you do you Lil Troll... It's entertaining to watch you stumble through your ignorant posts"...... Keep on keeping on!!!
    Hahahahaha your post made think of Brad Williams from moving
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-23-2019 at 03:13 PM.

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,506
    Kraft has pleaded not guilty, and we learned that he has assembled a legal dream team consisting of multiple high-profile Florida criminal defense attorneys. Multiple? How many people does he need to get him off?

    and really, Don’t the Patriots already have too many happy endings?



    Robert Kraft:

    - 2001 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2003 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2004 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2014 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2016 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2018 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2019 Prostitution Ring
    Last edited by EddieMac; 05-23-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Kraft has pleaded not guilty, and we learned that he has assembled a legal dream team consisting of multiple high-profile Florida criminal defense attorneys. Multiple? How many people does he need to get him off?

    and really, Don’t the Patriots already have too many happy endings?



    Robert Kraft:

    - 2001 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2003 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2004 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2014 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2016 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2018 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2019 Prostitution Ring
    Is there such a thing? Too many happy endings? Makes no sense to me.

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Kraft has pleaded not guilty, and we learned that he has assembled a legal dream team consisting of multiple high-profile Florida criminal defense attorneys. Multiple? How many people does he need to get him off?

    and really, Don’t the Patriots already have too many happy endings?



    Robert Kraft:

    - 2001 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2003 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2004 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2014 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2016 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2018 Super Bowl Ring
    - 2019 Prostitution Ring
    It’s clear you don’t understand the rule of law in OUR country. Sure Kraft will probably get away with it, but the police should have conducted their surveillance legally. Evidence obtained illegally is not admissible in court. This has nothing to do with high powered attorneys but police stupidity. Even a public defender would have gotten Kraft off.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-23-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •