Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And for the record, reports are there were underage girls involved. Even if Robert "Dirty" Kraft Cheese was with legal adults, there were girls being forced into sex acts...But sure, keep minimizing and laughing it off.
    Then post a source linking RK. Let me help you - there isn't one. You're just making it up as you go

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I'm fine with you folks busting RK up over soliciting a prostitute. He most certainly deserves it. Just stop with the broad brush. Based on the facts currently available, he's dumb - but he's not knowingly facitilitating an international sex slave trade. Perhaps the facts will change - and at that point I'll have no problem with you expanding the blood bath.
    He is dumb alright....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

You two and your support of this is kinda gross...
    More fraudulent claims. Stop making stuff up. I'm not defending RK - I'm defending the facts as we currently know them.

More fraudulent claims. Stop making stuff up. I'm not defending RK - I'm defending the facts as we currently know them.
    Well, not to let the facts get in the way of a good story but, he was caught with a prostitute who was in a forced prostitution ring. She was a sex slave as a direct result of human trafficking. So......yeah you are defending his actions.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-23-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What does the F stand for, Sammy?

If Peyton did nothing wrong, he would have sues Al Jazeera. The truth is a lawsuit would have made all the evidence against him public!
    Maybe smack's just not your game, Tommy.

Hey English words are hard for Tommy.
    So is grammar for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So is grammar for you.
    Please enlighten me oh Tommy. In what way? At least I know the difference between your and you're.....

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Well, facts to repeated, he was caught with a prostitute who was in a forced prostitution ring. She was a sex slave as a direct result of human trafficking. So......yeah you are defending his actions.
    We know nothing about the prostitute he was filmed with. Or if it was only 1 prostitute. Or if the prostitute was even a female. We literally know nothing more then he was charged with 2 counts of solicitation.

Crucify him about it. He deserves it. But leave the additional charges to the authorities for determination.

We know nothing about the prostitute he was filmed with. Or if it was only 1 prostitute. Or if the prostitute was even a female. We literally know nothing more then he was charged with 2 counts of solicitation.

Crucify him about it. He deserves it. But leave the additional charges to the authorities for determination.
    Pretty sure the authorities have determined that it is/was a human trafficking ring.... I posted this on page 7 of this thread...

JUPITER, Fla. (CBS12) — Two women are at the center a human trafficking investigation, the Martin County Sheriff's Office said.

Ruimei Li and Lixia Zhu are being charged with racketeering from the sale of prostitution, engaging in prostitution and money laundering, Sheriff William Snyder said in a news conference Tuesday afternoon.

Police were seen combing the Orchid of Asia Day Spa earlier Tuesday. It was roped off with tape and officers were going in and out of the business at the Jupiter Square Plaza near Indiantown Road and U.S. 1
    Police had been there for several hours.

Snyder said investigators were first tipped off by a complaint filed with the Health Department last year.

"They were sleeping in massage parlors, on the tables," he said.

According to Snyder, the victims were averaging about eight clients a day, which adds up to about 1,500 men a year without any days off.

Investigators seized about $2 to $3 million in assets, according to Snyder.

Snyder also said about 100 or so men will be arrested and identified, many of them being prominent members of the community. He referred to these men as "the real monsters in the equation."
    However, Snyder said the victims will not be identified because "they came in the shadows and lived in the shadows."

All of the victims are adult women from China.

Several agencies were involved in the investigation, including the Martin County Sheriff's Office, Indian River County Sheriff's Office, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office and the Martin County Health Department.

The Vero Beach Police Department also confirmed the agency was conducting a criminal investigation into several massage parlor locations. Snyder later confirmed the investigation in Indian River County is connected to the one in Martin County.
    Adopted player Lindsey

From today's TCPalm:

"The owner of that spa, Hua Zhang, 58, of Winter Garden, was arrested and charged with deriving support from the proceeds of prostitution, renting and maintaining a house of prostitution and 26 counts of procuring for prostitution."

So as of now, she hasn't been charged with any human rights violations - something that would evolve from a international sex slave ring.

Charges may be upgraded. I hope they are if deserving.

The grammar on that one it's an offense to the English language.

You are hero sucks? What does that even mean? I'm so confused....
    Maybe he was trying say “Manning you are our hero”?

From today's TCPalm:

"The owner of that spa, Hua Zhang, 58, of Winter Garden, was arrested and charged with deriving support from the proceeds of prostitution, renting and maintaining a house of prostitution and 26 counts of procuring for prostitution."

So as of now, she hasn't been charged with any human rights violations - something that would evolve from a international sex slave ring.

Charges may be upgraded. I hope they are if deserving.
    procuring for prostitution what exactly do you think that means????
    Adopted player Lindsey

procuring for prostitution what exactly do you think that means????
    That means she was a pimp.
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 02-23-2019 at 03:30 PM.

That means she was a pimp.
    It's a bit more complicated than they were just pimps or madams....

The offense of procuring includes:

bringing a prostitute into a country for the purpose of soliciting sex;

https://prostitution.uslegal.com/pan...-prostitution/

And please do NOT try to go with the women came to the States in hopes of becoming prostitutes....
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-23-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    Adopted player Lindsey

It's a bit more complicated than they were just pimps or madams....

The offense of procuring includes:

bringing a prostitute into a country for the purpose of soliciting sex;

https://prostitution.uslegal.com/pan...-prostitution/

And please do NOT try to go with the women came to the States in hopes of becoming prostitutes....
    It can mean that. It can also mean several other options.