Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    It can mean that. It can also mean several other options.
    Damn...you just refuse to read the writing on the wall.... I am tired of having a battle of the wits with an unarmed man. I am done with you and this thread. Goodbye.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Damn...you just refuse to read the writing on the wall.... I am tired of having a battle of the wits with an unarmed man. I am done with you and this thread. Goodbye.
    Here are all the possibilities From the source you provided:

"The offense of promoting prostitution includes:

procuring patrons for prostitution;
    enticing or compelling a person to become a prostitute;
    managing, supervising, controlling, or owning a prostitution business;
    conducting or directing another person to a place for the purpose of prostitution;
    receiving money or other property from a prostitute, without lawful consideration; or permitting another person to use a place for prostitution."

Stop posting only part of a definition to further your argument.

You may end up being 100% correct - but at this point it's all guess work.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You've been beaten worse then Pickett's Charge. It was particularly clear when you only posted 1 definition of Procuring Prostitution - the 1 that best supports your argument.

You've been beaten worse then Pickett's Charge. It was particularly clear when you only posted 1 definition of Procuring Prostitution - the 1 that best supports your argument.
    Or it could be you are trolling the crap out this thread defending a sick rich old make renting sex slaves. Whether they are adults or not that’s sick in of itself Whatever makes you sleep at night.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Or it could be you are trolling the crap out this thread defending a sick rich old make renting sex slaves. Whether they are adults or not that’s sick in of itself Whatever makes you sleep at night.
    I don't think so Eddie - but perhaps so. On the flip side, why was this started in the smack section? So Perhaps Broncos fans can troll Pats fans? Maybe?

I'm pretty comfortable my history on this site has proven I'm not here to troll. I have stated numerous times in this thread that BK deserves all the opposing fan ridicule and legal punishment possible. I simply take issue with all the added crimes that are being heaped on RK. Just let the facts play out.

With that said, I'll stay off this thread going forward.

I don't think so Eddie - but perhaps so. On the flip side, why was this started in the smack section? So Perhaps Broncos fans can troll Pats fans? Maybe?

I'm pretty comfortable my history on this site has proven I'm not here to troll. I have stated numerous times in this thread that BK deserves all the opposing fan ridicule and legal punishment possible. I simply take issue with all the added crimes that are being heaped on RK. Just let the facts play out.

Your history on this is site indicates that’s exactly what you are here to do....., . And I don’t think we can be considered to be trolling pats fans, on a Broncos site.....

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Your history on this is site indicates that’s exactly what you are here to do....., . And I don’t think we can be considered to be trolling pats fans, on a Broncos site.....
    I am such a fool. All along I thought this was a Broncos site!!

Why do fans of teams get so defensive or get so personally offended by what their owners, players, trainers or GMs do?

While I understand how we want our team, players and owners to be above board, it just seems ludicrous to defend them when they do something that’s not worth defending.

It’s not like YOU committed the act. It’s not like YOU abandoned your morals and solicited women who were being prostituted or who have been trafficked or forced into sexual slavery.

It wasn’t YOU who solicited sex from women who were living in squalor and who couldn’t leave their surroundings and who had no options but to be forced into having to sex with men they didn’t want to have sex with.

It wasn’t YOU who walked into that parlor who was willing to pay $79 to have sex with a woman who couldn’t speak English and with a woman who came to the US because she thought she was coming here for a regular job only to find out she was being forced into sexual servitude and who was never going to “work” off her debts.

So why be so defensive? Why not just say that what Robert Kraft did was reprehensible in its own merit? Why not say that what Robert Kraft did absolutely contributed to the pain and devastation to these women all on its own and it doesn’t matter what anyone else has ever done.

Because what he and everyone of these hundreds of men have done certainly contributed to the system of oppression and moral degradation and humiliation of these women just by walking in the door. HE did that. Not YOU.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 02-24-2019 at 09:55 AM.

^^^^^Well stated J.....

We know nothing about the prostitute he was filmed with. Or if it was only 1 prostitute. Or if the prostitute was even a female. We literally know nothing more then he was charged with 2 counts of solicitation.

Crucify him about it. He deserves it. But leave the additional charges to the authorities for determination.
    Pretty sure this is a discussion forum not a court of law. We can speculate all we want...

We don't need to assassinate your character in this thread... you just keep digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.

They started it because they cannot match our 6 Super Bowls and have to attack us somehow. Ridiculous that this is a 14 page thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Please enlighten me oh Tommy. In what way? At least I know the difference between your and you're.....
    Maybe put a comma after the word “hey.”

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They started it because they cannot match our 6 Super Bowls and have to attack us somehow. Ridiculous that this is a 14 page thread.
    Ridiculous is you, as a Patriots fan, posting on a Broncos fan site, criticizing what you see....

Don’t like it? patsfans.com is waiting for you...where everything is roses for pats fans and you can trophy polish together....

I understand you want facts but one fact already is that RK paid for sexual acts at a place we’re women are being held for human sex trafficking...

I know that most pats fans condone cheating but don’t tell me you guys are about to condone this crap?

Geez see the writing on the wall already and realize that this is a team that consists of cheating sleaze bags...

Really why would you continuously try attempt to defend this? This type of act is the lowest of low!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-23-2019 at 09:26 PM.