Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Also, there is video evidence of this...Granted, he'll probably be able to somehow buy his way out of it, he's going to be crucified in the court of public opinion over this. Twitter is already worked up into a froth of cancellation.
    Ok - so there's video evidence of and old man hiring and getting serviced by a prostitute?

Opposing fans will be pointing to it for years to come - but it's small potatos in the big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL........ Well played!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Ok - so there's video evidence of and old man hiring and getting serviced by a prostitute?

Opposing fans will be pointing to it for years to come - but it's small potatos in the big picture.
    Tell Jerry Richardson how well you can survive scandals involving the mistreatment of women lol... With today's #MeToo culture, dudes toast. He may get away with the legal side of things, but he's absolutely going to lose ownership over this. This is a bad, bad look for the NFL.

If he's only a "John" then I'd say you're wish casting in the extreme.

If he's involved in the human trafficking aspect, then he should have the book thrown at him.

But he won't be forced to sell. Jim Irsay has been quadruple the embarrassment to the NFL that this incident represents and he's still around acting like a buffoon.

It'll be a source of fun for opposing fans, that's for sure
    Irsay's issues weren't recent enough to get caught up in cancel culture. The wheels are already spinning on twitter. We'll see what happens, but considering the outrage already, I don't expect this to end well as far as his ownership is concerned.

Hopefully heís able to have his son take over. It would suck to see him have to sell over this.

To be clear, I'm not defending Kraft. He deserves every bit of ridicule he receives.
    Not for hiring a prostitute, but for visiting some parlor in Florida. The human trafficking aspect should be pretty obvious to most in such a situation.

Keep a $2500/night pro on retainer. Terrible decision making on his part.

It's pretty disgusting all the way around. I think I'm through cracking jokes about it. The more I read, the more sad this whole thing makes me.

"That's what she said" - Michael Scott. The jokes just write themselves.

Tell Jerry Richardson how well you can survive scandals involving the mistreatment of women lol... With today's #MeToo culture, dudes toast. He may get away with the legal side of things, but he's absolutely going to lose ownership over this. This is a bad, bad look for the NFL.
    This isnít a me too situation. Itís bad what be did. But the woman obviously consented.

It's pretty disgusting all the way around. I think I'm through cracking jokes about it. The more I read, the more sad this whole thing makes me.
    I guarantee you 25 other NFL owners have done similar or worse...they are rich dumb men.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I guarantee you 25 other NFL owners have done similar or worse...
    Just like Kareem Hunt case though, there's video evidence. So no he said she said.

BARE minimum, I anticipate he's going to have to sell the franchise. They made Richardson sell for bad behavior, he wasn't even charged with anything. This looks very, very, very bad for the NFL.
    Kraft will get suspended. At worst he transfers ownership to his son.

Itís not that bad if it was consensual, pretty common.

I guarantee you 25 other NFL owners have done similar or worse...they are rich dumb men.
    I guarantee you at minimum Jerry Jones has done similar or worse, but again. They got it all on video. Irsay, Jones, ect... there is no video evidence, easier to keep it from blowing up too big in the public eye. He got literally caught in the act. There's no brushing this one away and frankly, it's disgusting that he took part in forced slavery. These girls were told they were coming to America with promise of real jobs. They were then held against their will to commit sexual acts.

I'm against prostitution all the way around, but it's one thing when it's willingly done, it's another entirely when it's something as disgusting and disturbing as lying to these poor girls to get them in the country and then forcing them into work.

This isn’t a me too situation. It’s bad what be did. But the woman obviously consented.
    They didn't consent. That's where you are absolutely wrong. See my post above. This was forced sex slavery. He took part in it even if he wasn't a ring leader.