Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    “He isn’t guilty yet”???

That sounds so stupid!

He’s guilty but you most likely mean he hasn’t been found guilty yet unless your speculating that the ass clown is going to commit more obscene acts???

It may not be official but he will be found guilty because he’s way too stupid to take their offer and he shouldn’t because the jerk needs to be held accountable and shown that he can’t just do whatever he wants!

They have him on video on two different occasions paying for sex acts... what the hell is wrong with you? Are you actually condoning this behavior as well? What kind of human being are you???

Atleast Baph and Spawn would see past the fandom and acknowledge what is right!

Planet ass...

This isnt the court where you can attempt to acknowledge only that, that supports your asinine argument!
    Not surprised coming from you. Do you know what the word "alleged" means? And how do you know it wasn't consensual? For all I know Kraft could have gone in for a massage and the women ended up liking him because he's rich. And have you seen the video? The payment could have been for the massage only. The prosecution has to prove that the money exchanged was SPECIFICALLY for sex acts (not the massage). Prosecutors probably think they have a difficult case and are offering the plea deal.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    What you spew out onto the pages of this message board isn’t smack.... it’s trollish garbage,...

And ya. I attacked your posts, not the poster...
    Am I responsible for 25 pages worth of garbage? Just think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He isn't guilty yet, but he got "caught for wrongdoing" and that i should stop fighting for him. You accuse me of not reading articles (which have paywalls), but then you can't even read what you write.
    I have to join in on this one.....Freudian slip?? In this case, more like patsy perpetual plunder.

Of course you aren't.....how dare we???

......maybe only 23.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I have to join in on this one.....Freudian slip?? In this case, more like patsy perpetual plunder.

Read my response to stackheiser above.

Not surprised coming from you. Do you know what the word "alleged" means? And how do you know it wasn't consensual? For all I know Kraft could have gone in for a massage and the women ended up liking him because he's rich. And have you seen the video? The payment could have been for the massage only. The prosecution has to prove that the money exchanged was SPECIFICALLY for sex acts (not the massage). Prosecutors probably think they have a difficult case and are offering the plea deal.
    Do you honestly think that theyíd go to all this trouble if the camera saw him pay for and recieve a massage???

Perhaps theyíre just picking on him because they hate the New England cheatriots?

Lmao Not everyone thinks like you and likes Robert Krapth because heís rich...

The guy is a disgusting fossil face of what once was a wart hog and he is guilty as all get out...

Read my response to stackheiser above.
    Sorry my response to Sam Z.

Do you honestly think that they’d go to all this trouble if the camera saw him pay for and recieve a massage???

Perhaps they’re just picking on him because they hate the New England cheatriots?

Lmao Not everyone thinks like you and likes Robert Krapth because he’s rich...

The guy is a disgusting fossil face of what once was a wart hog and he is guilty as all get out...
    Dude, I'm not saying a sex act didn't take place, but you have to PROVE that the money was specifically for the sex act and not the massage. This is the difficult task the prosecutor faces. Kraft can say the sex act was consensual and that the girl really liked him.

Yes yes you are... because of the raw sewage attempts at smack you put here people respond.. and that makes you responsible...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Dude, I'm not saying a sex act didn't take place, but you have to PROVE that the money was specifically for the sex act and not the massage. This is the difficult task the prosecutor faces. Kraft can say the sex act was consensual and that the girl really liked him.
    Who is ever going to believe that line?

Would you really like Robert Krapth after he came to you for a massage asking for consensual sex?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-19-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Yes yes you are... because of the raw sewage attempts at smack you put here people respond.. and that makes you responsible...
    How if I was banned for a month? You Broncos fans crack me up...

Who is ever going to believe that line?

Would you really like Robert Krapth after he came to you for a massage asking for consensual sex?
    For crimes it's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt in court - if there is any doubt, there cannot be a guilty verdict. Maybe Kraft was confused (he's an old guy and often appears confused on TV) and thought these women really liked him and that the money he paid (less than $100) was for the massage. Heck, I don't know. I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent at this point.

This. Oooo look I am calling you a cartoon name,,,,,

Hey. Let’s all jump on the bandwagon so they can understand ...

Hey threepea....and TP12....

Why don’t you make like snagglepuss and exit stage left...
    Ok the all powerful Eddie Iím out because I donít want any trouble. You know what I mean. Beep beep

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    This Wile E Coyote smack is some of the dumbest smack I've heard in awhile and I've read most of Tommyboy's posts...
    Ok Freddy , you little salty about the third place talk concerning the doncos. Beep beep

How if I was banned for a month? You Broncos fans crack me up...
    I just want you to know.....personally, that I fought for you, but when the vote took place, I had to take a pee break.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    what is "Wile E Coyote smack"? i'm intrigued. is it in reference to the pats needing to cheat to win?
    No but thatís not bad. We have a self proclaimed super genius amongst us and I just thought it needed to acknowledged. It seems some people feelings are hurt but they will get over it