Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Emily Riemer
    @EmilyWCVB
    RIGHT NOW: Lawyers for Robert Kraft filed a document in court today reaffirming his not guilty plea and asking the judge to schedule a jury trial in his case. Also, waived his right to an arraignment. Kraft is charged with soliciting prostitution.
    -----

I'm guessing Kraft is hoping the DA won't be interested in taking a 1st time offender misdemeanor charge to jury trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Emily Riemer
    @EmilyWCVB
    RIGHT NOW: Lawyers for Robert Kraft filed a document in court today reaffirming his not guilty plea and asking the judge to schedule a jury trial in his case. Also, waived his right to an arraignment. Kraft is charged with soliciting prostitution.
    -----

I'm guessing Kraft is hoping the DA won't be interested in taking a 1st time offender misdemeanor charge to jury trial.
    What it sounds like...... We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    What it sounds like...... We'll see.
    RK can posture all he wants - but if the video is released, he's in trouble. Perhaps it won't change his legal position, but the public damage will be overwhelming.

I like how their whole defence is predicated on procedure, and has nothing to do with Kraft NOT soliciting sex...

So it’s. I’m guilty,,, but I’ll argue a way around that
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I like how their whole defence is predicated on procedure, and has nothing to do with Kraft NOT soliciting sex...

LOL, the Patriot way.

Kind of full circle in some way of thinking - one of their biggest scandals for filming, now Kraft's is for being filmed...

I know it really doesn't reflect on the team but it's so fun to poke.

Really though, some guys are just stupid.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? He's plead innocent and asked for a jury trial. Statistically speaking, "the defense" requests a bench trial (by judge) when arguing a procedural based defense - not a jury.

Perhaps you've read something I didn't...

How did you arrive at that conclusion? He's plead innocent and asked for a jury trial. Statistically speaking, "the defense" requests a bench trial (by judge) when arguing a procedural based defense - not a jury.

Perhaps you've read something I didn't...
    I read the news and their statements...in regards to the deal and jury there is no “ I’m not guilty” it’s the lawyer attacking the case. He talks about illegal video and no human trafficking.

Even in krafts statement he never says “ I didn’t do this”. It’s about how he respects women’s and is sorry... an unspecified sorry.

Robert kraft statement

"I would like to use this opportunity to say something that I have wanted to say for four weeks. I am truly sorry. I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard."

"Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing. The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years,"

And often times..when the police case is attacked.. they go jury...people love a conspiracy...
    Last edited by EddieMac; 03-26-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

I read the news and their statements...in regards to the deal and jury there is no “ I’m not guilty” it’s the lawyer attacking the case. He talks about illegal video and no human trafficking.

Even in krafts statement he never says “ I didn’t do this”. It’s about how he respects women’s and is sorry... an unspecified sorry.

Robert kraft statement

"I would like to use this opportunity to say something that I have wanted to say for four weeks. I am truly sorry. I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard."

"Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing. The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years,"

And often times..when the police case is attacked.. they go jury...people love a conspiracy...
    I understand this is excellent fodder for smack. And RK absolutely deserves every bit of public humiliation he receives.

However, The legal aspect of this case has been so bastardized by the posters here, it's kind of silly.

Why - with all the material available - do posters need to revise the known facts - to get additional points to make fun?

I guess that's why we're fans. Perhaps I'd do the same if the roles were reversed

Emily Riemer
    @EmilyWCVB
    -----

the DA will plea him out most likely.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

Robert kraft statement

On a related note, RK is scum for invoking Myra's name in his defense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft will suffer “irreparable harm” by the release of video footage that allegedly captured him buying sexual favors at a Florida spa, and public disclosure could “destroy” his chances of getting a fair trial, his lawyers said Wednesday.

Attorneys for Kraft, 77, made the assertions in a legal filing in Palm Beach County, where he currently faces two misdemeanor counts of soliciting prostitution at Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Fla., in January.
    Kraft, through his representatives, has denied engaging in criminal activity, pleaded not guilty, and requested a jury trial.
    He’s also requesting that the video footage and related evidence be sealed pending further order of the court, a motion opposed by several media outlets including the Boston Globe.
    In a memo supporting Kraft’s second amended motion to seal the evidence, his legal team said his due process rights hang in the balance.
    “In particular, disclosure [of the video evidence] would further infringe Mr. Kraft’s constitutionally protected privacy rights and interests, as well as his constitutional right to a fair trial, in ways that thereafter could not be cured,” his lawyers wrote. “Nor do the interests invoked by the Media weigh as heavy on the scales, or even belong on the scales, particularly at this early stage of the proceeding.”
    The motion said that rights “of public access are important, to be sure, but those rights simply do not go so far as to entitle the Media to get out in front of these proceedings, preempt suppression rulings, and crack open protected law-enforcement files so as to unearth the most sensitive and suspect portions thereof without regard for the defendant’s legitimate privacy and due process rights.”
    In a separate motion, Kraft’s lawyers are asking a judge to throw out the video evidence. That motion, if successful, would bar prosecutors from the showing the video footage to jurors at trial.
    In Wednesday’s motion related to the media’s efforts to get the video evidence, Kraft’s lawyers wrote that to “permit media and public access to the Videos would inflict irreparable harm on Mr. Kraft before essential legal determinations and proceedings can run their course.”
    A hearing on the motion is slated for Friday.
    So right now we are supposed to be more concerned with Robert Krafts professional well being and constitutional rights because it could further damage his reputation as a professional?

Is it more important to place his professional well being and reputation before the youth of our country? Youth that may be being victimized by these digusting acts or those who are being sold into sexual slavery over and over again against their will by threats of violence to them or their loved ones and All so a piece of garbage like Robert Kraft can create a disgusting demand and not see any reputations harm?

I don't know what most of you do for a living but in my profession we are held to the highest standards. You absolutely cannot slip on any level nor do the slightest otherwise you may never work again. Also in my line of work we are trained to spot and look for certain behaviors, words, clothing, body art, anything that may suggest human trafficking is taking place.

Why do I sound so upset?
    Because every time I see Krafts stupid face on the web, he's giving us this ludicrous expression attempting to play it off as if he's the victim.

Sex trafficking and slavery has become a part of everyday life for many Americans who are attempting to fight against the very thing that Kraft is being accused of and supporting.

The evidence to suggest such accusations is there however he wants the American publics sympathy, pretending as if a crime has been committed against him even when we all know human trafficking is happening everywhere, Parks, Bus stops, night clubs, grocery stores etc. It is a crime on an epidemic level second only to drug trafficking, however Robert Kraft is being victimized and treated unfairly!

I know that I do not have to break it down to anyone here, but this something that happening more and more everyday because of people in high places (some of the rich) that are creating a disgusting demand.

I don't not have any sympathy for Robert Kraft or anyone that supports him. Americans need to stand up and not allow this man to get away with any breaks that may make him look like the victim. Some how, some way Americans need to stand up and show the youth of this country and around the world that this will not be tolerated and there will be no breaks or assistance of clearing this mans name when they have conclusive evidence of such acts he's committed.

Especially out of a fear of destroying a known cheaters reputation. My goodness how would we look as Americans if that is what we are worried about.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-10-2019 at 09:59 PM.

On a related note, RK is scum for invoking Myra's name in his defense.
    That we can absolutely agree on...

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

So right now we are supposed to be more concerned with Robert Krafts professional well being and constitutional rights because it could further damage his reputation as a professional?

Is it more important to place his professional well being and reputation before the youth of our country? Youth that may be being victimized by these digusting acts or those who are being sold into sexual slavery over and over again against their will by threats of violence to them or their loved ones and All so a piece of garbage like Robert Kraft can create a disgusting demand and not see any reputations harm?

I don't know what most of you do for a living but in my profession we are held to the highest standards. You absolutely cannot slip on any level nor do the slightest otherwise you may never work again. Also in my line of work we are trained to spot and look for certain behaviors, words, clothing, body art, anything that may suggest human trafficking is taking place.

Why do I sound so upset?
    Because every time I see Krafts stupid face on the web, he's giving us this ludicrous expression attempting to play it off as if he's the victim.

Sex trafficking and slavery has become a part of everyday life for many Americans who are attempting to fight against the very thing that Kraft is being accused of and supporting.

The evidence to suggest such accusations is there however he wants the American publics sympathy, pretending as if a crime has been committed against him even when we all know human trafficking is happening everywhere, Parks, Bus stops, night clubs, grocery stores etc. It is a crime on an epidemic level second only to drug trafficking, however Robert Kraft is being victimized and treated unfairly!

I know that I do not have to break it down to anyone here, but this something that happening more and more everyday because of people in high places (some of the rich) that are creating a disgusting demand.

I don't not have any sympathy for Robert Kraft or anyone that supports him. Americans need to stand up and not allow this man to get away with any breaks that may make him look like the victim. Some how, some way Americans need to stand up and show the youth of this country and around the world that this will not be tolerated and there will be no breaks or assistance of clearing this mans name when they have conclusive evidence of such acts he's committed.

Especially out of a fear of destroying a known cheaters reputation. My goodness how would we look as Americans if that is what we are worried about.
    We are always to be concerned about a person’s constitutional rights. They are not to be violated, for any reason.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    We are always to be concerned about a person’s constitutional rights. They are not to be violated, for any reason.
    What about the constitutional rights of the women he’s paid money to spend time with against their will?

I’m not saying put the video out there for the public but I am saying that I’m not worried about his rights when he’s most likely victimized many others!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    What about the constitutional rights of the women he’s paid money to spend time with against their will?

I’m not saying put the video out there for the public but I am saying that I’m not worried about his rights when he’s most likely victimized many others!
    Your aversion to the Bill of Rights had already been established. No need to take up server space with a duplicated effort.