Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    I personally love all this legal wrangling by Kraft...it just draws more attention to him...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

His lawyers argument: my clients right to a fair trial is hinged upon withholding the truth from the public .

Good grief

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Your aversion to the Bill of Rights had already been established. No need to take up server space with a duplicated effort.
    I knew youd have a ridiculous response.

Kraft requests for the truth to be with held from a jury pretty much admits all of his guilt yet you still dont get it.

Hes guilty, his actions/request prove that...

How about you stop fighting for this piece of crap and fight against him and his kind for the ones hes victimized already.

This just adds to the poor character of all patriots fans.

Zero integrity!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I knew youd have a ridiculous response.

Kraft requests for the truth to be with held from a jury pretty much admits all of his guilt yet you still dont get it.

Hes guilty, his actions/request prove that...

How about you stop fighting for this piece of crap and fight against him and his kind for the ones hes victimized already.

This just adds to the poor character of all patriots fans.

Zero integrity!
    There you go - making things up again Sam. Ironic given how much you like to include "integrity" in all your posts.

There you go - making things up again Sam. Ironic given how much you like to include "integrity" in all your posts.
    And what exactly am I making up?

Don't anyone respond to this fool anymore.......

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Don't anyone respond to this fool anymore.......
    It shows their true character as a whole fan base! Literally disgusting!

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/p...412-story.html

"No one is being charged with human trafficking. There is no human trafficking that arises out of this investigation," Assistant State Attorney Greg Kridos said."
    ----------

This can't be good news for the prosecution.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/p...412-story.html

"No one is being charged with human trafficking. There is no human trafficking that arises out of this investigation," Assistant State Attorney Greg Kridos said."
    ----------

This can't be good news for the prosecution.

Uhhh. No...investigations are just that, investigations...so they didn’t find trafficking p, a hot button topic these days...they did find kraft and other getting their happy ending .... and that’s a separate offence..

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Uhhh. No...investigations are just that, investigations...so they didn’t find trafficking p, a hot button topic these days...they did find kraft and other getting their happy ending .... and that’s a separate offence..
    Not a lawyer, but from what I've read the lack of trafficking is problematic for the prosecution because that was the basis for a judge issued surveillance warrant.

This doesn't change the fact that Kraft paid for sex and he'll - with good reason - be forever stained. But, I've got to think squashing the video release is the his primary goal.

The lack of human trafficking also improves the optics I would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It shows their true character as a whole fan base! Literally disgusting!
    You did Wile e, too bad the DA came out today and stated their is no trafficking case. I wonder if any of the posters who were spouting incorrect accusations will admit they were wrong. I doubt it but carry on the assignation of a mans character on false charges the only way jealous donkey fans can

Assignation...you hit that nail square on the head.

2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    You did Wile e, too bad the DA came out today and stated their is no trafficking case. I wonder if any of the posters who were spouting incorrect accusations will admit they were wrong. I doubt it but carry on the assignation of a mans character on false charges the only way jealous donkey fans can
    We will. It's fun watching you so butt hurt and furious about it.

Not a lawyer, but from what I've read the lack of trafficking is problematic for the prosecution because that was the basis for a judge issued surveillance warrant.

This doesn't change the fact that Kraft paid for sex and he'll - with good reason - be forever stained. But, I've got to think squashing the video release is the his primary goal.

The lack of human trafficking also improves the optics I would assume.
    If the grounds were there for the investigation were there and it just didn’t pan out, there is nothing keeping the video out. Police can enter into an investigation in good faith and if it fails there is no issues with evidence collected.

So unless it comes there was some issues with the information on the warrants, the Kraft sex tape will be fine for his prosecution

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We will. It's fun watching you so butt hurt and furious about it.
    Butt hurt, I think its hysterical, the lengths that people went after kraft for something that normal and rich people do everyday. Just the world we live in. Some people just need to get their heads out of the sand.

Hey I know its a very dark period in donco land at the moment but hey you will have a terrific battle for third place in the Afc west.