Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    I bet Kraft cracked open a Heine when they won the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I bet Kraft cracked open a Heine when they won the Super Bowl.
    I heard he vacationed at lake titicaca

Which is an actual place
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-06-2019 at 11:05 PM.

You guys keep "poking" around these "Anal retentive" Pats fans and they get butt hurt. Only reBUTTal I see is 3-6.... It was 5 fingers, not 3-6....

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    You guys keep "poking" around these "Anal retentive" Pats fans and they get butt hurt. Only reBUTTal I see is 3-6.... It was 5 fingers, not 3-6....
    Perhaps it wasn’t a baseball that smashed the pointed end of that chrome shaft.

We all know Gronk is far too stupid to know the difference between a baseball and a barking spider.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2019 at 02:42 PM.

what is the matter with bob, he should know crack violates the nfl substance abuse policy...he is really forcing roger to put his hand down again

Bad news for everyone in the NFL, with addition of Jamie Collins Pats defense looks stacked and Coach Belichick will be calling the plays. Stairway to Seven

The only one who is butthurt is you for starting the thread. It should be pinned. A real beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The only one who is butthurt is you for starting the thread. It should be pinned. A real beauty.

Ah, that's cute you little Troll...... It must have really bothered you that I started it!!! LOL He still isn't innocent of any act, so you have that to hang on too. Here's a personal box of tissues for ya!!! Enjoy!!!

Ah, that's cute you little Troll...... It must have really bothered you that I started it!!! LOL He still isn't innocent of any act, so you have that to hang on too. Here's a personal box of tissues for ya!!! Enjoy!!!
    Whoops, got this confused with another one of your beauties...

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ming-to-an-end

Whoops, got this confused with another one of your beauties...

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ming-to-an-end

That's precious!! Another one that you're so concerned about because you can't really successfully Troll anyone properly..... And you think you have some sort of pull to get the Mods to put a pin in any active thread??!! LOL..... Easy now, I wouldn't want you to be suspended again Little Troll..... Now, go put your crocs on and go outside to play. You've been in the basement too long!!

That's precious!! Another one that you're so concerned about because you can't really successfully Troll anyone properly..... And you think you have some sort of pull to get the Mods to put a pin in any active thread??!! LOL..... Easy now, I wouldn't want you to be suspended again Little Troll..... Now, go put your crocs on and go outside to play. You've been in the basement too long!!
    Keep up the WEAK and LAME smack talk with those pictures you and Troll_Z like to post...whenever I respond to Sam, you are the first one to defend him. Are you guys twin brothers?

Keep up the WEAK and LAME smack talk with those pictures you and Troll_Z like to post...whenever I respond to Sam, you are the first one to defend him. Are you guys twin brothers?
    Please stop saying my name, you aren’t worthy...!

Now do you actually have anything football related to say other than hating on the goat for signing free agents???

Perhaps if you did, you wouldn’t have so many of your portraits posted to this forum!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-16-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Please stop saying my name, you aren’t worthy...!

Now do you actually have anything football related to say other than hating on the goat for signing free agents???

Perhaps if you did, you wouldn’t have so many of your portraits posted to this forum!
    You are the king of contradictions. First, it was Manning is the GOAT. Now, Elway is the GOAT. What's it going to be?

You are the king of contradictions. First, it was Manning is the GOAT. Now, Elway is the GOAT. What's it going to be?
    No I’ve been saying the two goats all a long but I assumed you’d be smart enough (forgive me) to know which one of the goats I was speaking of in particular.

You know the one that owned your team for 11 straight matchups. The one that “stupidly signs free agents”!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-16-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No I’ve been saying the two goats all a long but I assumed you’d be smart enough (forgive me) to know which one of the goats I was speaking of in particular.

You know the one that owned your team for 11 straight matchups. The one that “stupidly signs free agents”!
    No one in America thinks Manning or Elway is the GOAT outside this forum. Manning may be top 5, Elway top 15 if lucky. Sorry, I only speak the truth.