Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's the second patriots scandal in 5 years involving deflated balls.
    Performance enhancing drugs may be involved.

I'm not surprised, really. Kraft has a history of employing questionable tight ends.

A few examples just to show you're pulling things out of your butt.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ver&highlight= Started that thread.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ead&highlight= have several posts in that thread.

It's not my fault that the patriots threads are prevalent currently and I've made posts in them...Ya'll just won the Superbowl, of course we're going to be talking about how much we despise you.

It's the off season, do you want me to live in here with 30 posts a day or something? Weak sauce man, weak sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong. If Kraft thought that he was with a normal prostitute, there is no basis for calling it not consensual as per him. The unconsensial part is between the women and the traffiker.
    They'll have to look at the video tapes, and make sure he wasn't getting the wrong signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    So, now they're saying Kraft isn't the biggest name involved in the sting.
    Yah....that's what has me wondering, not that I wasn't scratching my head when this whole report came out. Kraft is a very high level person, so someone with a bigger name....must be pretty famous.

I will reserve judgement until we learn more, but it does not look good.

Bad play calling on Krafts part....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yah....that's what has me wondering, not that I wasn't scratching my head when this whole report came out. Kraft is a very high level person, so someone with a bigger name....must be pretty famous.

I will reserve judgement until we learn more, but it does not look good.
    The list of famous people who live within a 30 mile radius around Jupiter is pretty staggering.

It is very bad news. Maybe time to give ownership duties over to his son.
    Between this and him seemingly being drunk every time he's on TV after a game, it might be time to change the face of the franchise to his son. Or at least Kraft needs to straighten some things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    The list of famous people who live within a 30 mile radius around Jupiter is pretty staggering.
    There's a pretty large resort owned by a powerful famous guy about 20 miles away. He's also good friends with Robert Kraft.

But I'll just leave my comment at that because this isn't p&r.

DAmmmm way too late when I saw this headline.

and I may add...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROBERT CRAFT:

1987 Columbia University John Jay Award
    Six-time Super Bowl champion– XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI, LIII (as owner of the New England Patriots)
    2004 Columbia University Alexander Hamilton Medal
    2006 Theodore Roosevelt Award
    2012 George Halas Award
    2013 Carnegie Hall Medal of Excellence Award
    Football field named "Robert Kraft Field" in his honor at Columbia University
    2015 honorary doctorate in humane letters from Yeshiva University
    2019 - John
    Last edited by EddieMac; 02-22-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

And once again, we see why the NFL needs to end private Ownership of these Taxpayer-financed Franchises. And it would be lucrative for the current Owners as well as a bonus for the fans that support the various teams allowing them to invest in their favorite teams through Stock ownership. It allows for over-sight and accountability by a "Board of Directors" and Federal Rebulations, and it prevents guys like Robert Kraft from continuing with their despicable "dirty old man" activities. Before moving to Colorado in 1968, I was a fan of the Houston Oilers. And judging from the countless stories I heard about Bud Adams, this robert kraft story is just the tip of the iceberg. I mean, who here wants Pat Bowlen's son, John Bowlen, taking over this Franchise? And don't laugh that it will never happen when the likes of Robert Kraft is allowed to be an Owner.
    Last edited by gtown53; 02-22-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Patriots sign Kaepernick to make Kraft a hero in 3...2...1.

At least we can be fairly sure that Pat Bowlen wasn't involved.

This is what you post? I mean, the man has not been arrested, and for all I know, may be innocent. But based on the reports alone, maybe your SBs are better served in another thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    This is what you post? I mean, the man has not been arrested, and for all I know, may be innocent. But based on the reports alone, maybe your SBs are better served in another thread.....
    I know you Broncos fans are jumping up and down with joy, but my point is the Pats arenít going anywhere. At the end of the day itís an old man that made a bad mistake. We all know Bob Kraft isnít the same mentally as he was 10 years ago.