Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I know you Broncos fans are jumping up and down with joy, but my point is the Pats aren’t going anywhere. At the end of the day it’s an old man that made a bad mistake. We all know Bob Kraft isn’t the same mentally as he was 10 years ago.
    If this was John Elway, you'd be acting the same way, don't bother denying it.

You are deflecting and minimizing because it is your team, if it was the reverse, you'd have a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

You are deflecting and minimizing because it is your team, if it was the reverse, you'd have a field day.
    We don't need strippers to make fun of Elway - his GMing gives us plenty to talk about

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    We don't need strippers to make fun of Elway - his GMing gives us plenty to talk about
    Fair, on the poor gming, but if that's exact thing happened with Elway, you would absolutely be reacting similarly. And we're talking about forced prostitution, not simply strippers.

I guarantee you 25 other NFL owners have done similar or worse...they are rich dumb men.
    Why does it have to come to pointing fingers at others over someone else's poor decisions? "Guaranteeing" that anyone did what he has, or anything like or worse, is in bad taste. Don't try and justify it by saying others have...... And you better have one of your famous "polls" before blaming anyone else for his transgressions.

I know you Broncos fans are jumping up and down with joy, but my point is the Pats arenít going anywhere. At the end of the day itís an old man that made a bad mistake. We all know Bob Kraft isnít the same mentally as he was 10 years ago.
    I think there's more to this than "jumping up and down with joy". It's a potentially serious matter. I never thought for a second about the Pats going somewhere.

Why would I care about if this happened to team picking 10th overall?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I think there's more to this than "jumping up and down with joy". It's a potentially serious matter. I never thought for a second about the Pats going somewhere.
    Maybe, but he was charged with a misdemeanor, not a felony.

Fair, on the poor gming, but if that's exact thing happened with Elway, you would absolutely be reacting similarly. And we're talking about forced prostitution, not simply strippers.
    Again, he is not being charged with sex trafficking....

Again, he is not being charged with sex trafficking....
    With the way you are posting, you can tell that all of this is under your skin........... LOL

very disappointed in the lack of meme's in this thread......i must compensate!

that's kind of a disgusting defense there man. Just putting that out there...
    From what I'm hearing now is that the "girls" were underage too...... If he knowingly was soliciting, it was for underage girls, which would make him a predator..... Even worse if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    now that is some truth for you right there

Just making a joke Frey. Certainly I'd be having fun if it were Elway. Heck, I'm having fun now. I find this whole situation quite amusing.