Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    This thread has all the trolls heads spinning... Its kind of magical... like the Drive, the drive 2, or the Helicopter.
    Well, if we are comparing Flutie Flakes with Elway's Comeback Crunch I might have to give Flutie the nod.

Otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Well, if we are comparing Flutie Flakes with Elway's Comeback Crunch I might have to give Flutie the nod.

Otherwise...

Yea, saying Flutie is even in the same zip code as elway, much less better is a laughable bit of trolling.

Flutie for his career had 54% accuracy, 86 TD and 68 INT... He played in two playoff games and was 0-2...
    Elway was 56% accuracy (which was not great by today's standards, but at the time, was pretty much the norm for QB's. as an example, Marino who was one of the most accurate of the generation had a percentage of 59.4) 300 TD 226 INT, was in 21 playoff games and was 14-7 with two superbowl wins.

It's a troll take, it's a terrible take and even in the smack forum he should be ashamed of how terrible that comment was... it was the dumbest thing I've read all week and we have patriots fans on this board.

Like seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea, saying Flutie is even in the same zip code as elway, much less better is a laughable bit of trolling.

Flutie for his career had 54% accuracy, 86 TD and 68 INT... He played in two playoff games and was 0-2...
    Elway was 56% accuracy (which was not great by today's standards, but at the time, was pretty much the norm for QB's. as an example, Marino who was one of the most accurate of the generation had a percentage of 59.4) 300 TD 226 INT, was in 21 playoff games and was 14-7 with two superbowl wins.

It's a troll take, it's a terrible take and even in the smack forum he should be ashamed of how terrible that comment was... it was the dumbest thing I've read all week and we have patriots fans on this board.
    Typical Elway Fan Boi response. Troll is their answer every time they disagree

Hey man, I get it, being a fan boi isnít easy for you. You have to constantly defend your guy against superior QBs. I applaud you for your effort.
    Keep up the good fight little buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    Typical Elway Fan Boi response. Troll is their answer every time they disagree

Hey man, I get it, being a fan boi isn’t easy for you. You have to constantly defend your guy against superior QBs. I applaud you for your effort.
    Keep up the good fight little buddy.
    When you are making absolutely absurd comments like claiming Doug flutie is a better QB than a two time super bowl winner...yes, that is trolling. No one can rationally make that claim.

Every word of your response that I'm currently quoting is a troll. You're trying to get a rise out of me by goading me with your entire second paragraph...

Nice troll attempt, but you might want to see if you can get baph to teach you some tips and tricks.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 03-28-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    When you are making absolutely absurd comments like claiming Doug flutie is a better QB than a two time super bowl winner...yes, that is trolling. No one can rationally make that claim.

Every word of your response that I'm currently quoting is a troll. You're trying to get a rise out of me by goading me with your entire second paragraph...

Nice troll attempt, but you might want to see if you can get baph to teach you some tips and tricks.
    No one can rationally make that claim, yet it is done anyways by people much more involved in the football world than you. I tend to believe the professionals more so than the little man on the Internet. I have no interest in getting a reaction out of you anymore dude, Iíve already had plenty of fun with that in the past

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    This thread has all the trolls heads spinning... Its kind of magical... like the Drive, the drive 2, or the Helicopter.
    Elway has had such few significant moments that you were able to come up with names to make them feel a little more special. Thatís cute

Rarely do I browse the smack area. But there’s no way I could pass up an Elway vs Manning thread! It’s always a good time watching the Elway homers go off when someone doesn’t have him at the top of their QB list!
    Y’all have not disappointed one bit.
    Ignore is a good feature. Maybe more should use it. He's intentionally trying to get to you all. Unless you're having fun. In that case, carry on.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Ignore is a good feature. Maybe more should use it. He's intentionally trying to get to you all. Unless you're having fun. In that case, carry on.
    Wait, isnít this the smack section??

Too funny, suggesting people utilize the ignore feature due to posts in smack, lol.
    Hey, you wonít hurt my feelings

Wait, isn’t this the smack section??

Too funny, suggesting people utilize the ignore feature due to posts in smack, lol.
    Hey, you won’t hurt my feelings
    I'm aware that this is the Smack forum. The ignore feature can be used for many reasons.

I'm glad you're amused.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Doug Flutie>John Elway

The Elway Fan Boi Club just thinks too much of their guy Elway. Overrated
    Not a troll!

Yeah, Flutie was far better than Elway. You know who else was better than Elway? My neighbor Bob who can sometimes throw a 10 yard wobbler.

Troll on, critter...troll on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Not a troll!

Yeah, Flutie was far better than Elway. You know who else was better than Elway? My neighbor Bob who can sometimes throw a 10 yard wobbler.

Troll on, critter...troll on.
    Agreed.
    That just shows you how overrated Elway can be by his fan base. No doubt, a good player worthy of his HOF status. But on the same level as players like Manning or Brady? No, not even close.

The funniest part of this thread is you Broncos fans getting a taste of what Pats fan feel like when people say Manning or Elway are better then Brady...., 👍👍👍

Doug Flutie>John Elway

The Elway Fan Boi Club just thinks too much of their guy Elway. Overrated
    This is without question the dumbest thing i have ever seen posted

There is being a troll & then there is this kind of comment that takes trolling to another world if it can even be classified as that...

you know it's the truth & then to try to reason that comment, well then you are just trolling yourself & you may very well be the first ever to troll themselves so...

that is some kind of special right there boys & girls