Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    There is too when taking a sack means protecting the football!

You really are just a kid aren’t you. I’d suggest you play less madden but maybe attend some pop warner games at the park.

Hey maybe they’ll ask you to play, If they needed a kicker or perhaps a water boy!
    Haha, now would be a great time to post a meme of you labeled “triggered”, cause that you are! I love it!

He had 137 fumbles! That’s not protecting the ball!
    not to mention that TD to INT ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    The greatest of all time

Take out Brady, Montana, Manning and then you at the very least have a solid argument. Lolol

Now, if you want to talk about the greatest of all time at taking sacks then you’ve got a solid case!
    Brady? Oh come on bruh!

Everyone knows that’s a hyperbole if there ever was one. It’s like when some jerk nominates the retarded kid for class president.

It’s not right and there is nothing funny about it.

Scottie Pippen has 6 NBA title rings, does that make him the greatest forward of all time?

Neal Dahlen has seven Super Bowl rings but does that make him the greatest NFL executive of all time?

This notion about brady being the best really is a joke especially when the whole world witnessed the officials cheat the saints in the NFC championship just so the cheetah wouldn’t lose another super bowl.

Brady won three Super Bowls in a time when he couldn’t even throw the ball 50 yards down the field. Ya that’s the making of a true Hall of Famer.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-27-2019 at 06:05 PM.

There is nothing efficient about 516 sacks and 137 fumbles lol. Doesn’t matter how you spin it! Run out of bounds, master the art of the self sack, throw the ball away, do something other than take unnecessary punishment as a QB and risk turning the ball over. He probably c
    ould have even extended his career a bit.
    https://youtu.be/086qpXV0DUQ

Haha, now would be a great time to post a meme of you labeled “triggered”, cause that you are! I love it!

He had 137 fumbles! That’s not protecting the ball!
    not to mention that TD to INT ratio.
    Uh go back and look and you’ll notice that I highlighted the garbage you were spewing about taking sacks.

Another attempt to reach those straw when you have to resort to putting words in ppls mouths. Why don’t you just start adjusting everyones quote to suit your arguments.

Uh go back and look and you’ll notice that I highlighted the garbage you were spewing about taking sacks.

Another attempt to reach those straw when you have to resort to putting words in ppls mouths. Why don’t you just start adjusting everyones quote to suit your arguments.
    “Triggered”

I don’t have to put words in your mouth, you are doing a fine job on your own haha.

Brady? Oh come on bruh!

Everyone knows that’s a hyperbole if there ever was one. It’s like when some jerk nominates the retarded kid for class president.

It’s not right and there is nothing funny about it.

Scottie Pippen has 6 NBA title rings, does that make him the greatest forward of all time?

Neal Dahlen has seven Super Bowl rings but does that make him the greatest NFL executive of all time?

This notion about brady being the best really is a joke especially when the whole world witnessed the officials cheat the saints in the NFC championship just so the cheetah wouldn’t lose another super bowl.

Brady won three Super Bowls in a time when he couldn’t even throw the ball 50 yards down the field. Ya that’s the making of a true Hall of Famer.
    Yeah, because every QB should be judged solely on how far they can throw the ball when it comes to the Hall of Fame

I thought we got of TB12?
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    I thought we got of TB12?
    What I’m wondering is If this kid is such a Peyton Manning supporter, where the hell was he in defense against Baph and TB12?

Oh yeah he is TB12

Yeah, because every QB should be judged solely on how far they can throw the ball when it comes to the Hall of Fame
    how about playoff records sunshine?

care to tell all of us why your hero manning has a playoff record of 14-13 & john elway is 14-7

my god, i mean manning lost nearly double the playoffs games elway did but yet only managed the same amount of wins...what gives guy?

What I’m wondering is If this kid is such a Peyton Manning supporter, where the hell was he in defense against Baph and TB12?

Oh yeah he is TB12
    What a weak cover up job.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Oh yeah he is TB12
    Rarely do I browse the smack area. But there’s no way I could pass up an Elway vs Manning thread! It’s always a good time watching the Elway homers go off when someone doesn’t have him at the top of their QB list!
    Y’all have not disappointed one bit.

Rarely do I browse the smack area. But there’s no way I could pass up an Elway vs Manning thread! It’s always a good time watching the Elway homers go off when someone doesn’t have him at the top of their QB list!
    “Rarely”?

My hide... Your alternates only been suspended for two days!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    how about playoff records sunshine?

care to tell all of us why your hero manning has a playoff record of 14-13 & john elway is 14-7

my god, i mean manning lost nearly double the playoffs games elway did but yet only managed the same amount of wins...what gives guy?
    cat got your tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    cat got your tongue?
    Hahaha it’s after 9:30 in foxboro! Someone was sent to bed!

Uh no but because he couldn’t chuck the ball very far anymore when he was set up to win his last 3. DERRR