Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Assuming again
    And. The NFL DID INVESTIGATE FOR 7 months,,, and the Mannings were reported to be fully cooperative, but hey why let the truth get in the way..

Don’t you Pats fans have a cell phone to go destroy or something ?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    And. The NFL DID INVESTIGATE FOR 7 months,,, and the Mannings were reported to be fully cooperative, but hey why let the truth get in the way..

...And still couldnít find direct evidence linking Brady to the deflation of footballs. BTW, the NFL did a 2015 study where they randomly checked the pressure of footballs to see if they deflated in cold weather ... hmm, wonder why they didnít release the results. Every expert saw it as a sham. Thatís ok, the team rallied around Brady and won 3 super bowls! So thanks.

I guess it’s hard to get evidence when you destroy the device you used to conspire.... so go Brady for that.

And ya they found evidence Brady was part Of the deflation.... remember the suspension? ,,,ya that happened..
    Last edited by EddieMac; 04-23-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

The Manning's did cooperate unlike...:Tommie
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

I guess it’s hard to get evidence when you destroy the device you used to conspire.... so go Brady for that.

And ya they found evidence Brady was part Of the deflation.... remember the suspension? ,,,ya that happened..
    Not surprised at this answer. It shows a lack of sophistication/understanding of both technology and what actually happened. Regardless of Brady's motives for destroying his cell phone (he says he does it regularly as a celebrity and even asked his lawyer whether it was ok to do so), any texts/phone calls that were sent to his ball boys were on the ball boys' phones, which the league had. And what evidence did they find? They guessed. And do you still not know that footballs deflate in cold weather?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Not surprised at this answer. It shows a lack of sophistication/understanding of both technology and what actually happened. Regardless of Brady's motives for destroying his cell phone (he says he does it regularly as a celebrity and even asked his lawyer whether it was ok to do so), any texts/phone calls that were sent to his ball boys were on the ball boys' phones, which the league had. And what evidence did they find? They guessed. And do you still not know that footballs deflate in cold weather?
    Not every game is played in cold weather so why else would brady conspire to have his ball boys adjust the air pressure below league requirements?

Perhaps Cheating in order to gain an advantage because he himself knows heís not what his cheating fan base claims him to be.

Get clue already and stop whining. Everyone, even you know the cheetah was guilty!

Now letís get this thread back on track by discussing how one becomes the GOAT in their profession.

For example, there are posters on this very forum with far more contribution points than others.

Does this mean that they are far better posters/GOAT while out ranking other posters with less contribution points?

You know kind of like the more rings one has makes them the goat even if the stat sheets suggest otherwise!

Based on your logic this poster is an all time goat in comparison to you? Now donít go getting all butt hurt itís just a question however
    I took the liberty of blurring his name out to protect his identity.

We donít need you or one of your alternates attacking him now.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-23-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Why do I keep seeing a Pats fan getting triggered in here? The thread title is "Greatest QB of all time Elway or Manning"? Shouldn't even see another QB name mentioned. Now, lets get back on track here!!!!

GOAT#2_________GOAT #1

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Not every game is played in cold weather so why else would brady conspire to have his ball boys adjust the air pressure below league requirements?
    Really dumb assumption. The issue was whether Brady ordered the footballs to be deflated for the 2014 AFCCG, which was OUTDOORS. The league did not find any of evidence of footballs being deflated in other games. And if we are being honest, found no direct evidence that he did it in that particular AFCCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Why do I keep seeing a Pats fan getting triggered in here? The thread title is "Greatest QB of all time Elway or Manning"? Shouldn't even see another QB name mentioned. Now, lets get back on track here!!!!

GOAT#2_________GOAT #1
    Because ultimately they realize that Tom pales in comparison to both Elway’s and Manning’s great football talents!

Those two are students of the game, tom is nothing more than a cheating system QB however they accuse us of being jealous in our very own backyard when they hop the fence without an invite.

I’d rather have three legitimate Lombardi’s with the two GOATs than have 3-5 asterisk with a known cheater!

Because ultimately they realize that Tom pales in comparison to both Elway’s and Manning’s great football talents!

Those two are students of the game, tom is nothing more than a cheating system QB however they accuse us of being jealous in our very own backyard when they hop the fence without an invite.

I’d rather have three legitimate Lombardi’s with the two GOATs than have 3-5 asterisk with a known cheater!
    Then we shall continue the conversation of the thread. No more mention of others.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Then we shall continue the conversation of the thread. No more mention of others.....
    YOUíRE the one who invited me to respond to this question in another thread, and if you didnít want me to mention Brady, why would you care to even ask me? Surely, you donít care about a Patsí fan opinion about Elway vs Manning, do you? Subtle trolling from you, ir you ask me.

But as far as this debate is concerned, the answer to the question as to which Broncos QB is the NFLís GOAT, it is neither.

YOUíRE the one who invited me to respond to this question in another thread, and if you didnít want me to mention Brady, why would you care to even ask me? Surely, you donít care about a Patsí fan opinion about Elway vs Manning, do you? Subtle trolling from you, ir you ask me.

But as far as this debate is concerned, the answer to the question as to which Broncos QB is the NFLís GOAT, it is neither.
    Thatís not true because not only he but others here have had rational conversations with Main.

He doesnít care about your opinion when you limit yourself to the jock of a cheater.
    By all means stay on with the brady fandom just leave it out of here if you have nothing sensible to add!

Thatís not true because not only he but others here have had rational conversations with Main.

He doesnít care about your opinion when you limit yourself to the jock of a cheater.
    By all means stay on with the brady fandom just leave it out of here if you have nothing sensible to add!
    Looks like Brady topped jersey sales for the second straight year lol. Darn deflategate ruining his reputation amongst football fans!

Looks like Brady topped jersey sales for the second straight year lol. Darn deflategate ruining his reputation amongst football fans!
    Geez guess that makes him a great player, ďjersey salesĒ.

Tim Tebow and John Manziel both set records for most jersey sales! Tommy Cheetah is in elite company now but he probably cheated to get there as well!

In all seriousness nobody cares and I know you posted this with intentions to troll and again that is why nobody respects or values your opinion.

Geez guess that makes him a great player, “jersey sales”.

Tim Tebow and John Manziel both set records for most jersey sales! Tommy Cheetah is in elite company now but he probably cheated to get there as well!

In all seriousness nobody cares and I know you posted this with intentions to troll and again that is why nobody respects or values your opinion.
    Jersey sales indicates that people LOVE him. If people thought deflategate meant anything, he'd have very little jerseys selling. And I'm a troll? You are easily the biggest troll amongs the Broncos fans in the smack section, with all your pictures you like to post and starting anti-patriots threads.