Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    [QUOTE=TommyBrady12;5810683]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If they didn’t care, why bother keeping records?

Also I’m sure if every other team cheated, they would’ve had tainted asterisk success too but hey if it’s any consolation, your pansies cheat better than anyone but PFM and Elway are still better than Brady.

/QUOTE]

It's pretty clear what you are doing. You are putting Manning on a pedestal because you are so insecure about Brady being pretty much everyone's GOAT. Since Elway isn't close to being in the conversation, you are clinging to Manning to put Brady down. Manning is a Colt and always will be. He was never a true Bronco. And once again, I am not the one who derailed this thread - it was you and Manningrules.

This is what Patsie fans look like when they're on another teams message board.....

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What good is it if you can only muster 1 super bowl since 2000? No one cares about the other games.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    what good is it you posting on a broncos message board? because nobody cares about you one bit....

it's obvious at this point that you have an obsession with the denver broncos & bronco fans...i suggest you either get a life or get counseling for this obsession
    Then why are you responding? Put me on ignore and move on with your life.

Then why are you responding? Put me on ignore and move on with your life.
    what fun would that be? i would like to fully participate in watching you get banned for the 800th time ha ha ha!

It's pretty clear what you are doing. You are putting Manning on a pedestal because you are so insecure about Brady being pretty much everyone's GOAT. Since Elway isn't close to being in the conversation, you are clinging to Manning to put Brady down. Manning is a Colt and always will be. He was never a true Bronco. And once again, I am not the one who derailed this thread - it was you and Manningrules.
    Manning is a colt. Got it!

Iím still going to give him the credit he deserves. Heís a walking talking play book. Heís also performed at a much higher level than any other QB in the game.

Iím not counting wins and losses, Iím going off brains, brauns, stats and pure ability.
    How many times did you see PFM get up and cry to the refs?

Peytonís far more knowledgeable than brady (whoís benefiting from Belichick).

Heís was more of an accurate passer.

He has far more passing yards and completion percentages (which should be all that counts) in far less time than the cheetah. Whoís still trying to eclipse Manning in the stats books and that should be recognized. Brady is still trying like the little engine that could.

Plus heís a far better guy than brady. Wes Welker is proof of that. Wes couldíve went anywhere and made more but he chose Denver.

As far as other QBs Marino was down right legendary all on his own. He never benefited from the consistency of the same coach and players around anytime throughout his career yet he still managed unbelievable numbers.

I donít care if he has zero rings, he got to where he is in the record books all on his own and that in itself should be recognized.

Brett Favre a super bowl champion had to play until he was 45 just to pass Marino and get to manning passing status numbers wise but that doesnít make him one of the greatest even with his ring! However he still has a ring.

Tom is a weak link without Belichick and everyone knows it even you....

Stop lying to yourself, itís not acceptable to wallow in such crap ignorance even if smart ass tv analysts do it with you.

Discrediting the actual great in favor of that weak brady clown is a huge injustice and all you ignorant ppl should be held accountable for the stupidity.

Itís ppl like you that create all the petpives of the world!

Oh yeah Iím giving credit where credit is due, has nothing to do with any type of insecurities and Incase you didnít notice, I just gave Belichick credit as well.

Itís clear what you are doing here and that is you want us to be just as stupid and place that cheetah on pedestal.

Because you are soooo insecure about Manning being pretty much everyone's GOAT.

Everyone who isnít paid for a biased opinion...!

And that is why you and your cheating troll brethren are here!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-28-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Manning is a colt. Got it!

Iím still going to give him the credit he deserves. Heís a walking talking play book. Heís also performed at a much higher level than any other QB in the game.

Iím not counting wins and losses, Iím going off brains, brauns, stats and pure ability.
    How many times did you see PFM get up and cry to the refs?

Peytonís far more knowledgeable than brady (whoís benefiting from Belichick).

Heís was more of an accurate passer.

He has far more passing yards and completion percentages (which should be all that counts) in far less time than the cheetah. Whoís still trying to eclipse Manning in the stats books and that should be recognized. Brady is still trying like the little engine that could.

Plus heís a far better guy than brady. Wes Welker is proof of that. Wes couldíve went anywhere and made more but he chose Denver.

As far as other QBs Marino was down right legendary all on his own. He never benefited from the consistency of the same coach and players around anytime throughout his career yet he still managed unbelievable numbers.

I donít care if he has zero rings, he got to where he is in the record books all on his own and that in itself should be recognized.

Brett Favre a super bowl champion had to play until he was 45 just to pass Marino and get to manning passing status numbers wise but that doesnít make him one of the greatest even with his ring! However he still has a ring.

Tom is a weak link without Belichick and everyone knows it even you....

Stop lying to yourself, itís not acceptable to wallow in such crap ignorance even if smart ass tv analysts do it with you.

Discrediting the actual great in favor of that weak brady clown is a huge injustice and all you ignorant ppl should be held accountable for the stupidity.

Itís ppl like you that create all the petpives of the world!

Oh yeah Iím giving credit where credit is due, has nothing to do with any type of insecurities and Incase you didnít notice, I just gave Belichick credit as well.

Itís clear what you are doing here and that is you want us to be just as stupid and place that cheetah on pedestal.

Because you are soooo insecure about Manning being pretty much everyone's GOAT.

Everyone who isnít paid for a biased opinion...!

And that is why you and your cheating troll brethren are here!
    Manning sexually assaulted his female trainer on college. He should have been banned from the NFL!

Manning sexually assaulted his female trainer on college. He should have been banned from the NFL!

WTH Do you keep your responses written down?

PFM wasnít caught at the orchids of Asia spa foo... lol

Ok so PFM dropped his drawls and meant to sit on a guys face as a gag...

Are you jealous it wasnít your face???

What good is it if you can only muster 1 super bowl since 2000? No one cares about the other games.
    I'd rather be a fan of a team that "can only muster 1 super bowl since 2000" than a fan of the numerous teams that haven't won a SB in their entire history!

It's very weird that you are a fan of an NFL team that relies on cheating to win. Nobody cares about cheaters except fans of cheaters. The Patsy's are the Russians of the NFL. Russian athletes are raised to cheat. Total scum bags of the sports world. And the Patsy's have a multi-millionaire owner that is so stupid he chooses the worst way to satisfy his sexual needs by going to a massage parlor. Really? Wouldn't it be much easier and safer to have one of his gofer's (an employee whose chief duty is running errands) hire a high end beautiful prostitute for $20,000? That's a bargain to a millionaire. What a dumb bell idiot.

Well TommyBrady12, choosing to support and praise a team/organization like the Patriots, you should be very humble if not completely silent and stop embarrassing yourself with asinine statements on this forum.
    Utah Bronco Freak

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

figured i would put this here, i agree with this list even though manning was the better overall QB.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

figured i would put this here, i agree with this list even though manning was the better overall QB.
    How much Fouts did you get to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    How much Fouts did you get to watch?
    my earliest memories was the 1982 season, i don't remember his best years but i seen enough for him to be my favorite player when i was a kid. I honestly think phil rivers is better and i don't really think it's that close either.

Welcome Back! #85

my earliest memories was the 1982 season, i don't remember his best years but i seen enough for him to be my favorite player when i was a kid. I honestly think phil rivers is better and i don't really think it's that close either.
    You might be right, but they are two totally different eras. I think Fouts was better down the field.

times are different...teams focused on run games as the focal point of offenses
    qbs could be abused, roughed up, wrs could be held, hit, and nearly murdered legally

rivers era is super enhanced QB protections, wr protections, rules designed to see a offensive game and pass oriented

Hahaha you guys are really arguing between Philis and Dan Douts! Goodness can the season hurry up and get here!

BTW Broncos cancelled final day of mini camp for today.

Instead Fangio is hosting an HR Derby

Remote control car race
    Basketball shootout
    Water balloon toss
    Shaved Italian ice station
    Golf chipping contest
    Dunk tank

Elway is participating in the dunk tank contest. Should be interesting how many of his players line up to dunk him.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-06-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Manning is a Colt and always will be. He was never a true Bronco. And once again, I am not the one who derailed this thread - it was you and Manningrules.
    Hey billy beantown, you always like to say ďManning is a Colt not a broncosĒ so I thought Iíd share this with you.

Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-06-2019 at 10:21 AM.