Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Devin White @ 10?

I like the look of White can play the run and the pass and Fangio being a defensive guy, could turn him into our version of Roquan Smith. Would probablyu be BPA if he falls to us at 10.

Would you trade up to get him? Depending on the price, I would. With Miller, Chubb and White on D, we'd be top five for sure.
    [URL]www.nrlhub.com[/URL] NRL HUB

I would love to grab white at 10... we could be solid at LB for a long time ....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by legend View Post
    I like the look of White can play the run and the pass and Fangio being a defensive guy, could turn him into our version of Roquan Smith. Would probablyu be BPA if he falls to us at 10.

Would you trade up to get him? Depending on the price, I would. With Miller, Chubb and White on D, we'd be top five for sure.
    White is my choice as well. I miss the days when we had a true MLB like Al Wilson. However, getting White alone will not turn this D into a top 5. We have a glaring need for CB. Not just one but two. Our S will need to be upgraded as well because Stewart has been a liability even though I am a fan of his. So we shall see what other pieces Denver gets this FA. I do believe Denver lands CB Callahan and a big time Safety ( Amos, Collins...etc).

I was thinking the same thing. Have a quality starter from day one who comes very cheap for five years. Would be a more than adequate replacement for Marshall and Davis IMO.
    [URL]www.nrlhub.com[/URL] NRL HUB

Quote Originally Posted by legend View Post

Devin White would be a fantastic pick @10. I don't think we would have to trade up for him, unless the Raiders want him.

Hes the one guy I want if we dont take a QB

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I would like to see White in Denver for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    White is my choice as well. I miss the days when we had a true MLB like Al Wilson. However, getting White alone will not turn this D into a top 5. We have a glaring need for CB. Not just one but two. Our S will need to be upgraded as well because Stewart has been a liability even though I am a fan of his. So we shall see what other pieces Denver gets this FA. I do believe Denver lands CB Callahan and a big time Safety ( Amos, Collins...etc).
    I really hope Denver targets Callahan and Amos. I could see them both wanting to continue to play under Fangio and Donatell, where they both excelled.

Fangio had Ray Lewis and Bart Scott in Baltimore. Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman in San Francisco. Danny Trevathan, Jerrell Freeman, and Roquan Smith in Chicago. Fangio has no one in Denver. I think MLB will be a huge priority this offseason. I expect us to add at least two, with my dream scenario being CJ Mosley and Devin White.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    I really hope Denver targets Callahan and Amos. I could see them both wanting to continue to play under Fangio and Donatell, where they both excelled.

Fangio had Ray Lewis and Bart Scott in Baltimore. Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman in San Francisco. Danny Trevathan, Jerrell Freeman, and Roquan Smith in Chicago. Fangio has no one in Denver. I think MLB will be a huge priority this offseason. I expect us to add at least two, with my dream scenario being CJ Mosley and Devin White.
    Would love that to happen but Elway seems to like Davis for some reason and in Fangio’s defence he might get found out, if we do get White I’d like to see Bowman on a one year deal aswell with us taking Tre Watson later in the draft aswell which would hopefully make Davis expendable

I have begun to hope that Mack Wilson survives until 40. Would love White at 10, but think he goes before that actually. I expect Wilson to climb during the combine too, not go as late as most mocks have him now. But if we go BPA at 10, and get Wilson in Rd 2 I'll still love this draft. In my own mock I got both, and I wish it were possible. Miller, White, Wilson, Chubb with Gotsis Harris Wolfe makes me smile. Jewell and Hankins rotating in. Yes please. FA will find depth for CB. Moseley fits in too, if we sign him, no need for 2, but definitely need one, hope it is White.

Go everyone! May this not be yet another year of dominant ILBs to pass us by! Top 5 will be gone by our 2nd pick. As long as we dont get a shot at one and pass, I think I'll be ok.

Would love White at 10. Our Pass Rushers of the future and a leader at the MIKE. I just don't want us to reach at QB.
    New England Patriots GM

Will be interesting to see how Vic rates white. Tackling is his number 1 thing so both greedy and white struggle with tackling but white doesn't seem like an willingness but more of a form.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

If the Broncos stay put at #10 and he's still there, and they don't feel comfortable with any of the QBs on the board, it'd likely be the best move to make.

Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    Would love that to happen but Elway seems to like Davis for some reason and in Fangio’s defence he might get found out, if we do get White I’d like to see Bowman on a one year deal aswell with us taking Tre Watson later in the draft aswell which would hopefully make Davis expendable
    Oh God we shouldn't touch bowman his playing career is over. And he never regained his explosiveness from that injury

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Will be interesting to see how Vic rates white. Tackling is his number 1 thing so both greedy and white struggle with tackling but white doesn't seem like an willingness but more of a form.
    Atwater loves greedy. But I don't agree with Atwater on QBs so who knows