Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Broncos are on the Clock at 10..

Who do you take and why?

Personally, I would trade back if it meant we get someone's first rounder next year. If not, I would take Drew Lock, Greedy Williams or Byron Murphy.

I'm not sold on our current QBs. We're also going to need help on CB this year.

Why are people so in love with trades?

The higher you’re drafting the better chance you have at a star player.

That being said, I wouldn’t object to moving back, if that’s what they deem as best for the team.

I say they should draft the best defensive player available.

I wouldn’t be disappointed if they drafted a left tackle that allowed them to move Bolles to a different position.

I don’t think they can say they are about winning now if they don’t support Flacco by drafting someone they can reasonably expect to play right away.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Right now I’d take Jawaan Taylor, gives us a capable OT who can probably play on either side. Protection for Flacco will be huge and he’s a mauler in the run game for our RBs

Either we get (in no peticular order)
    Devin if he falls, repalces Marshall and we have now have one of the best LB cors in the game
    Juwan Thompson, Cuz I wont pretend we dont need a top takle
    D K Metcalf to help the passing game and continue to get the running game possible for Lindsey
    Greedy cuz we need an opposite DB for Harris and Roby clearly cannot do the job.
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-

Quote Originally Posted by Louich View Post
    Devin if he falls, repalces Marshall and we have now have one of the best LB cors in the game
    D K Metcalf to help the passing game and continue to get the running game possible for Lindsey
    Greedy cuz we need an opposite DB for Harris and Roby clearly cannot do the job.
    Yesssss…...a Louich siting!!!

Mon ami from Quebec!
    Last edited by CanDB; 03-06-2019 at 12:33 PM.

If I was GM I would Draft........D.White if by chance he goes before 10 then my back plan would be to draft D. K. Metcalf the Number 1 in this Year's Draft (Just Like Last Year's Draft ) is to take BPA and to make sure that your pick is not a bust. You want a for sure cannot miss type of player one that you know will be solid from day 1 to me there are 3 for sure cannot miss and that is LB White and WR's Metcalf and Parris.

I am hoping for Devin White or a top OL, but Noah Fant is really intriguing to me....I would love to have a guy like that on our team. 10 may be seem high but it's going to be the only chance. Flacco loves using the TE and we would be wise to get one that can exploit match-ups.

Iowa teammate Hockenson is another great option at the position, although a very different style of TE.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I am hoping for Devin White or a top OL, but Noah Fant is really intriguing to me....I would love to have a guy like that on our team. 10 may be seem high but it's going to be the only chance. Flacco loves using the TE and we would be wise to get one that can exploit match-ups.

Iowa teammate Hockenson is another great option at the position, although a very different style of TE.
    I agree I think Hockenson is another cannot miss type of player.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I agree I think Hockenson is another cannot miss type of player.
    Hockenson is really, really good. He catches the ball runs very well, runs great routes, and will knock the snot out of a defender when blocking.

I would go offensive lineman. Jonah Williams, Jawaan Taylor, or, even Andre Dillard, who, arguably, is the best pass blocking tackle.

I don't want Drew Lock and the pool of defensive players is pretty deep this year and I think we can get great value in rounds 2 and 3.

Drew Lock. Try and get Fant in the 2nd.

We should answer this question after next week so we know what FA we sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Drew Lock. Try and get Fant in the 2nd.
    That would be quite a haul in the first two rounds!! I don't think Fant is getting out of the 1st round though.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    That would be quite a haul in the first two rounds!! I don't think Fant is getting out of the 1st round though.
    I guess I dont think GMs see TEs as a 1st round pick. I have a hard time seeing 2 in the first. I would like to see two Hawkeyes in the 1st though being from Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Louich View Post
    I'll add that drafting a Qb this year would be a mistake considering the talent pool next year but hey, I might going on a limb here ....
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-