Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Obviously, what the Broncos do in free agency will determine what direction they go at #10. Regardless, I don't like any of the quarterbacks at that pick, at least the ones that will likely be available. I would prefer an OL or a defensive player. Or if a team wants to move up to grab a QB, I would definitely be interested in moving back and acquiring more picks.

Fangio makes the statement that Denver "needs a new inside backer or 2"......then a meets with White at the combine today.

I know they will meet with all kinds of 1st round talent while in Indy but his ties to great LBs everywhere hes been makes this one seem more serious to me

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Fangio makes the statement that Denver "needs a new inside backer or 2"......then a meets with White at the combine today.

I know they will meet with all kinds of 1st round talent while in Indy but his ties to great LBs everywhere hes been makes this one seem more serious to me
    agreed. The only way they don't take him is if he isn't available, they take a QB, or they didn't like his interview and/or workout.

Yay LB day tomorrow. Where Mack Wilson gets back into 10-15 range. That speed is going to be full display. While I hope we get either guy, I still prefer Wilson. He's the next John Mobley with a touch of Al Wilson. If he lands it Pitt, I'm gonna be choked.

White is looking good today. Gotta say I loved listening to him too. He is definitely growing on me. Miller-White-Chubb. That thought makes me happy.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Devin White just ran a 4.42!

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Devin White just ran a 4.42!
    That makes him faster than a good number of running backs or wide receivers in the draft. Hell, White is just a bit slower than Philip Lindsay.

I think we need to land him at 10

I understand he is an exceptional talent but I'd prefer Lock at 10 with White or maybe even Sweat coming after that.

One of the reasons we're in our current predicament is because we spent several drafts targeting potential over production.

This last draft was our best draft in half a decade because we started targeting proven production.

I'd rather not take the risk on an amazing athlete who tackles poorly, and struggles to identify the play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    One of the reasons we're in our current predicament is because we spent several drafts targeting potential over production.

This last draft was our best draft in half a decade because we started targeting proven production.

I'd rather not take the risk on an amazing athlete who tackles poorly, and struggles to identify the play.
    If Fangio wants him like he wanted Roquan Smith, thatís good enough for me.

I first wanted greedy at 10 but seen where he is falling big time, but If we could get white then come back and get greedy at in of the first or even second that be a huge draft for us

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    That makes him faster than a good number of running backs or wide receivers in the draft. Hell, White is just a bit slower than Philip Lindsay.
    Would have been the 7th fastest WR I read, that's insane.

If White is there at #10 this coaching staff wouldn't pass him up... not a chance.

I don't think he'll fall to us at #10 and I can't see us trading above #8 to get him.

If white is there at 10. No doubt heís the OBVIPUS pick. If heís gone. Look at Devin bush. He is a beast too. Plays very similar to white. Ran a 4.43 today Thatís just nuts to have 2 ILBs almost run 4.3s. Thatís crazy.