Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 81
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    593
    Watched this interview and I'm sold 100% on White, and it has nothing to do with his football ability lol.

    https://youtu.be/W6xD2fMY8zw

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ft. Lewis, Washington
    Posts
    3,513
    Yeah...we need to get him at 10. I really hope he is there now...this year's combine numbers have been pretty crazy. I'm very excited we have a top ten pick this year.
    New England Patriots GM

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    D-Town
    Posts
    1,505
    I like him. I like his character. Seems like a really nice, genuine person. Hard worker. It's a lot of fun when you have a household name at ILB, ie Keuchly, Wagner, Mosley...

    I'd be fine with grabbing him at 10.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,175
    After all the reading about this guy... I dunno at 10... I would love an elite interior LB... but now this guy scares me,, I don’t care how fast you are...if you lask instinct and basic tackling skills. I worry...this pick is huge for us,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,926
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    After all the reading about this guy... I dunno at 10... I would love an elite interior LB... but now this guy scares me,, I don’t care how fast you are...if you lask instinct and basic tackling skills. I worry...this pick is huge for us,,
    What are some of the sources you've looked at? I honestly hadn't heard those criticisms of him. Here's one report that is sort of the opposite.


    http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2019dwhite.php

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,107
    What happens when White goes before Denver's #10 Pick? Should Denver move up in order to secure White because all likely hood White will be going sooner before #10.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,175
    Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    What are some of the sources you've looked at? I honestly hadn't heard those criticisms of him. Here's one report that is sort of the opposite.


    http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2019dwhite.php

    Sorry. I should have been clearer... this thread! I’ll read you link now,


    Ok I read it... that’s the player I thought we were discussing at first! Thanks
    Last edited by EddieMac; 03-04-2019 at 03:31 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,710
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    What happens when White goes before Denver's #10 Pick? Should Denver move up in order to secure White because all likely hood White will be going sooner before #10.
    No, just sign CJ Mosley and take a LT or DT instead


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,118
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    No, just sign CJ Mosley and take a LT or DT instead
    or sign Mosley AND draft White.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    or sign Mosley AND draft White.
    Why? We have other needs we should adress with our 1st pick.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Why? We have other needs we should adress with our 1st pick.
    Id rather go BPA than need.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Id rather go BPA than need.
    I'd rather get the best player available that fits a need or get a franchise QB

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,669
    Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    What are some of the sources you've looked at? I honestly hadn't heard those criticisms of him. Here's one report that is sort of the opposite.


    http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2019dwhite.php
    i wouldn't listen to any reports on that site. he is not good at that and has some crazy reachs and is terrible at later or mid round picks. but most people are. there are conserns are about Whites Tackling and Whites instincts

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i wouldn't listen to any reports on that site. he is not good at that and has some crazy reachs and is terrible at later or mid round picks. but most people are. there are conserns are about Whites Tackling and Whites instincts
    I appreciate different perspectives. If you've got some links discussing his weaknesses I'd be happy to read them.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    I'd rather get the best player available that fits a need or get a franchise QB
    Thats why I would take White over Lock.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •