“Hollywood” Brown

Unable to get a detailed write up but I saw that Marquise “Hollywood” Brown WR out of Oklahoma measured in at a diminutive 5’9 something and weighed 167?ish(might be off by a lb or two). Brown will also not be able to show off his greatest asset(speed) at the combine due to a lisfranc surgery....leading me to believe he could fall a bit on draft day. I would love to pick him up with out 2nd round pick if he is there. He is the cousin of Antonio Brown and could take the top off the defense but also possesses some route running savvy. Does “Hollywood” interest anyone else in the second? The chatter is that he is Desean Jackson clone.

Quote Originally Posted by sodak_bronco View Post
    Unable to get a detailed write up but I saw that Marquise “Hollywood” Brown WR out of Oklahoma measured in at a diminutive 5’9 something and weighed 167?ish(might be off by a lb or two). Brown will also not be able to show off his greatest asset(speed) at the combine due to a lisfranc surgery....leading me to believe he could fall a bit on draft day. I would love to pick him up with out 2nd round pick if he is there. He is the cousin of Antonio Brown and could take the top off the defense but also possesses some route running savvy. Does “Hollywood” interest anyone else in the second? The chatter is that he is Desean Jackson clone.
    Yes, we could use a speedy WR. Parris Campbell from Ohio State is another one to keep an eye on. I'll be very interested to see his 40 time.

I think Parris Campbell and Andy Isabella could both go really low. they are both track guys. Isabella beat Denzel Ward in HS track and Ward ran a 4.32 last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them go below 4.3

I like Brown a lot but 166 lbs is really small. He has great college tape but I think he will fall out of round 1.

I wonder how much weight is due to not being able to work out from injury. Either way he needs to put on like 24 pounds and get in the 190 range but his explosiveness is special and I would definitely look into him