Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brett Rypien

Brett Rypien

How does everyone feel about Brett? I heard Josh Allen comparisons yet with better accuracy. I donít believe heís physically gifted as Allen but I do like his arm and competitive heart.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

I don't know a single thing about him, honestly the 1st I've even heard the name before

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Well, heís Mark Rypienís nephew so heís got genetics on his side.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I don't know a single thing about him, honestly the 1st I've even heard the name before
    Boise State Bronco QB. I tried to post a YouTube link but I guess it didnít work but anyway just YouTube search him and you should see enough there to form an opinion.

Hmmm, not sure . We are 0 for 1 when it comes to nephew QBs ....unfortunately. in all seriousness if hes good heck yeah. I just want a franchise Qb

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Hmmm, not sure . We are 0 for 1 when it comes to nephew QBs ....unfortunately. in all seriousness if hes good heck yeah. I just want a franchise Qb
    Sure, why not? We need QB prospects. Even if we draft someone in the 1st round I'd advocate for selecting a second QB just to hedge our bets.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I'm with you!

And honestly I'd be happy if we brought that 1st nephew QB back if he's shown he's gotten help for whatever his issue(s) is/was.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Sure, why not? We need QB prospects. Even if we draft someone in the 1st round I'd advocate for selecting a second QB just to hedge our bets.
    I was kidding lol. Nephew QBs aka Kelly ....nvm 🙄

I watched him closely around mid-season, he is accurate in the short passing game, but his arm strength is lacking, he is also a smaller stature guy, he isn't comparable to Josh Allen in any way what so ever in my opinion outside of taking some snaps under center.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I watched him closely around mid-season, he is accurate in the short passing game, but his arm strength is lacking, he is also a smaller stature guy, he isn't comparable to Josh Allen in any way what so ever in my opinion outside of taking some snaps under center.
    Iíve watched the majority of his games over his career, and John is right. Heís accurate and mentally tough, but not very big (6í2Ē 205), but doesnít have a ton of arm strength, yet probably more than what we see this year from Keenum. I would be happy with Denver taking a mid round flyer on him, but no earlier than the 3rd.

Brett Rypien Senior Highlights

http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Well he doesn't have Elways arm, but it don't look too bad to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post

Well he doesn't have Elways arm, but it don't look too bad to me.
    Yeah, his arm seems fine. I liked his deep ball accuracy. Still, I would have liked to have seen some more tight windows throws, although he did throw a few dimes.

The Denver Broncos met with Boise State quarterback Brett Rypien after an East-West Shrine Game practice Monday, according to Trevor Sikkema of Pewter Report.

Brett Rypien threw a couple gorgeous balls today and impressed more than any of the other passers, but he was also intercepted by DíCota Dixon late in practice.
    Both he and Boise Stateís Brett Rypien had pick-sixes today on intermediate routes into the boundary.

Rypien had more good throws, again slotting throws with anticipation and consistently hitting his targets in stride.

Rypienís arm is fine, he gets better heat on the ball than anyone else on the roster. But his frame will concern teams, as heís not exceptionally mobile but still undersized.
    -Boise State's Brett Rypien looked as reliable as a pocket passer as he did on film, and he picked up the scheme/timing/coaching dynamics as quick as I can remember an all-star game quarterback adapting. He showed great timing and rhythm in drops and progressions, and is proving even early here he's a reliable quarterback.

I didnít know Emery Hunt was still doing his thing. Thatís cool.