Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Oooh... Do you have a higher quality / resolution that I could look at? That is sweet.

This is only other pic I have right now, I will probably get some better pics when we have better weather. Counting on trees that are gonna fall being a good fish habitat.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Something I built, a fence row cleaner for a skid steer..

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yeah...a helmet is a good thing. I like the huntsman paper helmet with a #9 gold lens. If you like your hair you might consider a welding hat.
    The nap is no longer an issue with me,,,

Just got my self tinting mask.,

You asked about the welder. It is a Canadian tire brand. So not available in the USA. They have a great reputation. It is a wire fed only running on 110. Does two size wire feed. .030 I think and can’t remember the other one,, I know a few people that have them and are very happy,

Now that I have the mask.. I am gonna get back at practicing,,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

In the process of finishing off this timber desk, it has turned out pretty well, just need to finish it. I have been looking into using resin to do so, the finished products look insanely cool.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post

In the process of finishing off this timber desk, it has turned out pretty well, just need to finish it. I have been looking into using resin to do so, the finished products look insanely cool.

OOoooh nice. Are you freehanding it, or following a plan? Timber is nice.....

Thank you, and following a plan, a lot of work went into making the mould to fit the layers of timber too, that was the time consuming part. It's more aesthetic than functional, the top surface has a bit of bounce in it so I need to come up with a way to prevent that on my next one. I am going to try to come up with an entertainment unit following the same kind of design, but more low line, with a tighter curve, and symmetrical like the rounded end, eventually anyway.

Looks Good John, Very cool.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Thank you, and following a plan, a lot of work went into making the mould to fit the layers of timber too, that was the time consuming part. It's more aesthetic than functional, the top surface has a bit of bounce in it so I need to come up with a way to prevent that on my next one. I am going to try to come up with an entertainment unit following the same kind of design, but more low line, with a tighter curve, and symmetrical like the rounded end, eventually anyway.
    Is the reason for the bounce because it's not all that thick?
    Adopted player Lindsey

Had a friend who wanted to give her husband a set of corn hole Badger boards for his birthday.

Just got done with them (they are the exact same as the boards I made for myself a few years ago).

Had a friend who wanted to give her husband a set of corn hole Badger boards for his birthday.

Just got done with them (they are the exact same as the boards I made for myself a few years ago).

Nice work. The logos, hand painted it stick ones?
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Nice work. The logos, hand painted it stick ones?
    The logos are decals - so I can't take credit for that.

Decals on, and them poly over them quite a few times. Have never had any issues of the coming off or peeling at the edges.

The logos are decals - so I can't take credit for that.

Decals on, and them poly over them quite a few times. Have never had any issues of the coming off or peeling at the edges.
    Nice work none the less.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Just finished this up today, pretty happy with the result, I think I am going to try and shape some chess pieces to go along with it next.

Just finished this up today, pretty happy with the result, I think I am going to try and shape some chess pieces to go along with it next.
    Wow man, GREAT work. That came out looking awesome. Good luck with the chess pieces!!