Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Darian Stewart Released

According to Mike Klis Stewart has been released. The Broncos will save $3.6 million by the release. I think we all saw this coming. I always liked him but the writing was on the wall.

D.Stewart was a Great Safety for us he will be sadly missed !

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    D.Stewart was a Great Safety for us he will be sadly missed !
    Agreed....unfortunately great players do loose a step or two as time passes. For the time he was here, he definatly layed some wood .......and from my memory, he changed the tone of quite a few games in our favor with his brutal hits ! When they were allowed,......... Things have changed in a very short period of time as Stew hasn't been with us for that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    According to Mike Klis Stewart has been released. The Broncos will save $3.6 million by the release. I think we all saw this coming. I always liked him but the writing was on the wall.
    You did a great job for us Stew! we will miss ya pal
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Thanks for all you did while in Denver.

Looks like we'll be grabbing a free agent safety this off season. Wonder who we'll get.

So long, Stew. Huge part of our SB win. I remember watching him in preseason '15, going, "Who the hell is this guy?" He and TJ were a breath of fresh air in our secondary.

There are quite a few Safeties that are available in FA. So, as much as Stewart helped this team and will be missed, he can be replaced.

One thing is for sure, and that is that we will be seeing a completely different team, from top to bottom, next season. Should be fun to watch.

Thanks Stew. You did a great job and helped us win a SB. We were good for each other while it lasted. Have a great life and career, will wish you well always.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    So long, Stew. Huge part of our SB win. I remember watching him in preseason '15, going, "Who the hell is this guy?" He and TJ were a breath of fresh air in our secondary.
    Especially against the NO Saints. Didnít he have 2-3 INTs against them?

You were definitely part of the NO FLY ZONE.

Damn, do I miss the NFZ. Glory days.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 03-06-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    There are quite a few Safeties that are available in FA. So, as much as Stewart helped this team and will be missed, he can be replaced.

One thing is for sure, and that is that we will be seeing a completely different team, from top to bottom, next season. Should be fun to watch.
    Really skeptical about our offense. I honestly feel like it'll be the same ol same ol.

DS WAS A HITTER. thanks for your time.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosIsWin View Post
    Really skeptical about our offense. I honestly feel like it'll be the same ol same ol.
    It's going to take time. A new coaching staff, none of whom have experience at their current jobs. A new Starting Quarterback who will have to establish chemistry with young WRs. Another new Offensive Line. And a group of tight ends who haven't done much of anything so far. The Coaching Staff has their work cut out for them.

Should be an exciting year as we watch the new coach's put together their team. Many younger safeties available in free agency will be interesting to see which way they go.

Sure hate to see him go. One of my favorite players, followed him in collage at University of South Carolina he was a big time hitter there and was pretty excited when Denver picked him up, but time passes on. Hope everything comes together for my Broncos!