Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Another good looking outing for lambert tho he didn't go as many innings

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Another good looking outing for lambert tho he didn't go as many innings
    He did good but the little I watched his control was a little more wild. He only allowed one run but his pitch count was up to 83 through 5. My brother said they pulled him cuz he dove for a foul ball and banged up his knee.

Heís gotta learn this is not little league anymore. Pitchers canít go diving at foul balls in the 5th inning of a regular season game. I can excuse trying to make the final out of a playoff game. But in game 66 of the regular season you gotta let the fielders get that or let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    He did good but the little I watched his control was a little more wild. He only allowed one run but his pitch count was up to 83 through 5. My brother said they pulled him cuz he dove for a foul ball and banged up his knee.

Heís gotta learn this is not little league anymore. Pitchers canít go diving at foul balls in the 5th inning of a regular season game. I can excuse trying to make the final out of a playoff game. But in game 66 of the regular season you gotta let the fielders get that or let it go.
    Yeah his command was a bit off but the impressive thing for me is he made pitches when he needed too he didn't fold

Man mark Reynolds has been awful this season

Man mark Reynolds has been awful this season
    Desmond followed by Reynolds is questionable at 5&6. I hate these day game after night game lineups.

Well that escalated quickly. Jeez Senzatela is getting shellacked

This rotation is so bad this year - Rockies have to make some sort of trade if they want to contend can't expect Rockies to hit 7-8 runs a night to have a shot at winning a game

This rotation is so bad this year - Rockies have to make some sort of trade if they want to contend can't expect Rockies to hit 7-8 runs a night to have a shot at winning a game
    Yeah, it will have to be a trade because the cupboard is bare down on the farm.

So now Nolan our the game after being intentionally hit with pitch on the elbow pretty sure this ain't just precautionary just got to hope it isn't to bad

Guess it's just a bruise thankfully
    Last edited by Blondie79; 06-12-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Cole Hamels?!?!?!?!

I hate the cubs and most there fans almost as much as the dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Desmond followed by Reynolds is questionable at 5&6. I hate these day game after night game lineups.
    Actually Desmond is up to .258 batting average now. And his last 29 games is like over .400 or something like that. He isnít the same hitting disaster we are used to.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Actually Desmond is up to .258 batting average now. And his last 29 games is like over .400 or something like that. He isnít the same hitting disaster we are used to.
    Yeah, but heís had better hitters behind him to help him out. With Reynolds, Desmond has to press to make things happen because Reynolds is like an auto out. I get itís what has to happen based on whoís on the bench, but I just wish we had better depth for these heavy sub in games.

Yikes freeland not doing good in aaa either

Final line for Isotopes starter Kyle Freeland:

5.2 IP | 8 H | 9 R | 8 ER | 5 BB | 5 K on 103 pitches

Yikes freeland not doing good in aaa either

Final line for Isotopes starter Kyle Freeland:

5.2 IP | 8 H | 9 R | 8 ER | 5 BB | 5 K on 103 pitches
    Kind of starting to worry he was a one year wonder and teams have figured him out. He may not be 100% but I have a hard time believing team doctors wouldnít have figured that part out by now.