Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    No way anyone in that locker room other than Bud supports running that guy out there when anything is on the line.

About 2 1/2 more weeks until Broncos football is back and then Iím pretty sure Iím done with the Rockies for 2019.

Rockies could be on a long losing streak schedule is not pretty for next few series Yankees, nats, reds and dodgers

8 runs and the game isnít even close.

Will they reach 50 wins by the end of the month? 75 wins for the season looks optimistic right now.

I donít see why they keep forcing Freeland at the MLB level. One solid start at AAA didnít prove he had turned a corner.

Just go ahead and start selling before the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Just go ahead and start selling before the deadline.
    And there is no better place to start than with Jon Gray.

yup time to sell this is pathetic, team cant even do basic things right

4 outs, 6 runs, 62 pitches. Senza probably wants to go see downtown Manhattan and thatís why he wanted to exit early.

Senza optioned to AAA. Yet Freeland still getting free passes for deapite being garbage all year. I give up. Neither ownership nor Bud know how to manage this rotation.

I wonder how Nolan feels about all this. Now they're trying to move Blackmon.

Didn't the organization promise that they would try to win so Nolan would re-sign? Same crappy bullpen and managing all year, not offering Lemahieu anything, now getting rid of our best offensive players.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post

Didn't the organization promise that they would try to win so Nolan would re-sign? Same crappy bullpen and managing all year, not offering Lemahieu anything, now getting rid of our best offensive players.
    Fire sale!!!!!

I would say if they trade Charlie Iím done with them. But Iím sort of already done with them anyway. At least for 2019.

Good teams don't care what their stars think about trades. They're not a well run team though so hopefully if they do trade him, it's the beginning of a sell off. I can't see trading just him.