Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Desmond.........there are no words. And heíll probably be in the lineup tomorrow.
    Youíre still riding that train hard arenít you? The guy is having a pretty solid season at the plate. No one comes through 100% of the time.

I donít see complaints when Nolan strikes out with runners in scoring position.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Youíre still riding that train hard arenít you? The guy is having a pretty solid season at the plate. No one comes through 100% of the time.

I donít see complaints when Nolan strikes out with runners in scoring position.
    You should never get picked off, especially when you're the tying run....ever. No excuse for it, especially when your team is struggling. A veteran shouldn't make those kind of mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    You should never get picked off, especially when you're the tying run....ever. No excuse for it, especially when your team is struggling. A veteran shouldn't make those kind of mistakes.
    Just for the record, bud black said it was a coaching decision to send him so not really Desmond fault hes not my favorite player but he has had a pretty good year offensively

By the end of the season this could very well be the worst team in franchise history.

Team is absolute garbage expected maybe a little regression but this is ridiculous - pretty much done hello football (don't let me down)