Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 344
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,153
    Thankfully offense comes through!

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,548
    I wish I wasnít in a phase where Iím saying man I wish Freeland wasnít starting tonight.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,548
    Iím no longer questioning why Bud Black went with Marquez over Freeland in game 3.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Iím no longer questioning why Bud Black went with Marquez over Freeland in game 3.
    Freeland has been terrible this season. Even gray has pitched better than him

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Freeland has been terrible this season. Even gray has pitched better than him
    Iím not buying that April blister excuse anymore. He just flat sucks.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,896
    At least Bettis stopped the bleeding

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    At least Bettis stopped the bleeding
    And then Oh and McGee come in and rip the bandage off

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    And then Oh and McGee come in and rip the bandage off
    Oh has been awful this year too
    For the most part pitching has been awful I mean you give up 17 hits to the orioles.
    Last edited by Blondie79; 05-25-2019 at 09:25 PM.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,896
    For the most part the pitching has been horrendous. Hoffmann is not a big league pitcher and Freeland is having second thoughts. Horrible.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,896
    These are the Cardiac Kids lately. Tapia is the real deal. Great win!!!!

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,153
    Back to .500 finally, few good wins lately hopefully we're back on track

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Back to .500 finally, few good wins lately hopefully we're back on track
    Good to see them back to .500 finally. Hopefully it helps boosts Freelands confidence since winning is contagious.

    Would love to see them sweep today and take care of the Jays before hitting the road again.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,896
    Very encouraging to see Hoffman pitch better than his last start. Also encouraging was the relief provided by the bullpen. They helped overcome Rockies hitting into multiple double plays and some failed base running. Maybe Hoffman doesn't really want to be a career AAA guy. Freeland needs to pull his head out and make up his mind, too. Rockies have an outstanding infield and a very capable outfield which anyone on the mound needs to realize. They need to close the deal with a sweep of the D-Backs today. A game over .500 and closing in on second place in the division would be a great way to go into the three game series at home against the Jays. Go Rocks! We need some tacos!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Good to see them back to .500 finally. Hopefully it helps boosts Freelands confidence since winning is contagious.

    Would love to see them sweep today and take care of the Jays before hitting the road again.
    Freeland gave up 3 runs in the first inning. Looks like his confidence is still in the toilet......

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,896
    Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Freeland gave up 3 runs in the first inning. Looks like his confidence is still in the toilet......
    Send him to ABQ until he gets his head straight.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •