Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Good teams don't care what their stars think about trades. They're not a well run team though so hopefully if they do trade him, it's the beginning of a sell off. I can't see trading just him.
    Yeah not really sure what the point of it would be, unless Blackmon just wants out that bad.

Man I know pitching sucked and offense can be streaky but to been flat out pathetic can't even score a lead off triple...

A blind squirrel found a nut.

People like to hate on Jon Gray but he is quietly one of the most consistent pitchers in franchise history.

He is having an above average solid 3.85 ERA season. And last night marked his fourth consecutive season with at least 10 wins. Only the second pitcher in franchise history to accomplish such a feat.

He may be a letdown from draft hype but considering coors field he is technically as consistent as anyone we’ve ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    People like to hate on Jon Gray but he is quietly one of the most consistent pitchers in franchise history.

He is having an above average solid 3.85 ERA season. And last night marked his fourth consecutive season with at least 10 wins. Only the second pitcher in franchise history to accomplish such a feat.

He may be a letdown from draft hype but considering coors field he is technically as consistent as anyone we’ve ever had.
    He has been best pitcher on the roster this year, will be interesting to see if we look to deal him (if we are selling).

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    He has been best pitcher on the roster this year, will be interesting to see if we look to deal him (if we are selling).
    Freeland needs to be sent back down. Dude is turrible.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Freeland needs to be sent back down. Dude is turrible.
    When they yanked him top of the 4th, I hope they gave him a ticket to ABQ. Maybe he can catch a late flight.

Wade Davis......I guess technically you closed this game for the Rockies.

If I have to see Davis next season I will not be watching the 9th inning that's for sure

Well officially as of 7 pm central time tonight when the hall of fame game kicks off the Rockies season is over as far as Denver fans are concerned. I’ll be completely shifting my focus.

The good news is, they stood pat at the trade deadline. So, we get to run it back with the same guys next year and hope for different results...there’s a term for that.

They should just come out and say the new team mantra is “if we don’t care...why should you”

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    The good news is, they stood pat at the trade deadline. So, we get to run it back with the same guys next year and hope for different results...there’s a term for that.

They should just come out and say the new team mantra is “if we don’t care...why should you”
    People still buy tickets and go to games so there's no need to change.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Man poor Dahl so talented but freak injuries keep getting him doesn't look good with this recent injury ( fingers crossed it's not as bad as it seems )

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Man poor Dahl so talented but freak injuries keep getting him doesn't look good with this recent injury ( fingers crossed it's not as bad as it seems )
    If it wasn't for "Bad Luck", the Rockies wouldn't have any luck at all.

Desmond.........there are no words. And he’ll probably be in the lineup tomorrow.