Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 751 to 761 of 761
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Whos the guy on the bottom?
    Brandon Williams on the Ravens.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I would love that but does Elway do it? TJ would fix a ton of problems.
    My #1 want is TJ. Think he would have the greatest impact on the offense (and to Flacco imo)
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,358
    Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    My #1 want is TJ. Think he would have the greatest impact on the offense (and to Flacco imo)
    I don't see the 10th overall on TJ, not when the interior of our defense hasn't been filled out yet. Last season the Ravens drafted Hayden Hurst with their 1st rounder, and Mark Andrews in the 3rd. Andrews tripled the number of receptions and quadrupled the production and touchdowns of Hayden Hurst, the first rounder. That's not to say TJ isn't going to be elite, but rather that you can find some really good TE's later in the draft.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    14,826
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I remember reading that the best two gap 0 tech players need to be huge, beefy players capable of taking on the double. I didn't think Harris was big enough, but Kerr weighs 334 according his NFL profile. It seems he has the measurables, but I wouldn't be surprised if we still draft a DT. Dexter Lawrence, Khalen Saunders and Ed Alexander both seem to have the frame to play the 0 tech
    I hope we bring back Tyrique Jarrett as a camp body along with drafting someone. I think Lawrence will be an elite NT that can hold the position down for a decade.

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Whos the guy on the bottom?
    Brandon Williams, the Ravens NT.

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    7,871
    Ive been wanting dex since the beginning of last season. Does anyone have info on his ped suspension though?

    With resigning jeff i doubt hock is the first pick. Id either rather trade back to get him or trade back to get butler but i dont think id spend 10oa on either. White appears to be going before 10 but we do need a ilb. OL seems like we can get some gems in 3rd round like dieter. Theres a few that have experience at both guard and center

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Ive been wanting dex since the beginning of last season. Does anyone have info on his ped suspension though?

    With resigning jeff i doubt hock is the first pick. Id either rather trade back to get him or trade back to get butler but i dont think id spend 10oa on either. White appears to be going before 10 but we do need a ilb. OL seems like we can get some gems in 3rd round like dieter. Theres a few that have experience at both guard and center
    For the NFL? There is none. The only time a pre-NFL drug test would cause an issue in the NFL is for players who fail at the combine. If that happens they enter stage 1 of the drug program. But if players are stupid enough to test positive at the combine (and every year there's a couple) then there are bigger questions that need to be asked.

    EDIT: I also read that Clemson has said that the positive tests may have been due to something that the Clemson team accidentally provided the players.

    https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...r-lawrence-ped
    Last edited by Butler By'Note; 03-16-2019 at 12:56 PM.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    7,871
    Thanks butler! I was meaning his ncaa suspension

    Givin that information, id still draft him given due diligence
    Glen Haven Fire

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Thanks butler! I was meaning his ncaa suspension

    Givin that information, id still draft him given due diligence
    I'd have no issue drafting him with the NCAA suspension just because it doesn't carry over. Even if he took the PED on his own, on purpose, as long as he was willing to not do it in the NFL, I'd be fine with it. But with Clemson saying that it's possible it came from a supplement that they approved and gave to the 3 players, that clears all doubts for me.

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    14,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I'd have no issue drafting him with the NCAA suspension just because it doesn't carry over. Even if he took the PED on his own, on purpose, as long as he was willing to not do it in the NFL, I'd be fine with it. But with Clemson saying that it's possible it came from a supplement that they approved and gave to the 3 players, that clears all doubts for me.
    Not only that but its an illegal substance in the US so it isnt listed for whatever they use it in. This is probably the only story where a player says they unknowingly took it that I believe.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    7,871
    Butler, i have to spread cps around i guess. I will have to hit you up in a bit.

    Beastly i entirely agree. I actually feel really bad for these guys if the supplement came from clemson and they had to miss the biggest games of the season. I dont usually feel bad but man that stinks
    Glen Haven Fire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •