Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    For the cordcutters ....... I think we might be able to watch on NBC Sports dot com
    Or with an antenna on regular network TV NBC.

Mawae being in the HOF before Gradishar is a joke.

Return game......ugh

The announcer destroying Tony Gonzalez LoL it was brutal and savage lol 😂.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    WOW, Fangio hospitalized for treatment of Kidney Stones? Which he has evidently passed, and will be on the field tonight.
    I think they said he did not pass a stone yet, but was helped out by medication.

I've had a few, and they can be painful, and in some cases for some folks.....agonizing!

Lock is just off a bit, but he does remind me of Jay, in several ways. Luckily he is different in terms of personality.

Please use the stickied game day thread. It helps us out. Will reopen thread after the game.

Thanks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

It's really great the Broncos got the HOF Game this year. By the time of the first regular preseason game, Denver's 2nd and 3rd team guys will have had three weeks of practice plus a scrimmage/game against the Falcons. Denver's and Atlanta's 2nd/3rd team guys will be way ahead of every other team. Fangio's commitment to repping them in practice and playing them in preseason goes quite well with the Front Office's acquisition of available prospects, especially UDFAs. When time for cuts comes. the decisions will be based on the best possible evaluation process.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Id like to show Trey Johnson some love. He played really well last night and looks like hell be solid depth. Bausby was pretty good as well, breaking up a pass and made a nice open field tackle for a minimal gain. Horace Richardson played very well too.

Im not sure how many CBs were gonna keep but if its 6 those will be probably be the depth guys if they keep this up. Safety looks like a logjam of a battle too between Cravens, Dymonte Thomas, Carter, and Marshall. Were going to have to cut some promising young DBs.

Mohammad reminds me of Lindsey. Imo, if he can keep it going thru preseason, we may have found another RB. When he gets into open space, he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jflee66 View Post
    Mohammad reminds me of Lindsey. Imo, if he can keep it going thru preseason, we may have found another RB. When he gets into open space, he's gone.
    Theo Riddick is going to take playing away from him as well but its good to be stacked at the position, which should help Flacco to a great extent.

I know the game wasn't that exciting but I had a great time. It was my two youngest sons first NFL experience, and they were super happy! My youngest got Miles the mascot to autograph his hat lol. They've really done a lot two improve that stadium! Not a bad seat in the house, and the field is nice now. Great time.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I know the game wasn't that exciting but I had a great time. It was my two youngest sons first NFL experience, and they were super happy! My youngest got Miles the mascot to autograph his hat lol. They've really done a lot two improve that stadium! Not a bad seat in the house, and the field is nice now. Great time.

It was really gratifying to see Brittany and Beth Bowlen standing together as a family when discussing Pat Bowlen. It makes me think that the idea of inter-family squabbling might be a bit overblown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdyaL54da3U