Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I don't know, Man. Anytime a play is called in the huddle, it ought to be fairly exact and specific.
    I agree but my point was that we may be testing concepts as plays rather than the plays themselves....

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    To me it sounds like You are Behind the 8 ball on this one.

Come on QB.
    The eight ball wants to know if you would like to go double or nothing on Round 2.

Anyone going to the game?

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Anyone going to the game?
    Im seriously considering going. Not sure if the timing will work out or not though

hopefully this is the game that gets us second guessing about flacco when Lock Balls out. #LOCKFORTHEFUTURE

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Wonder what the format will be? Hogan 1st team; Lock 2nd team; Rypien 3rd team? It will need to be worked out and planned between the two coaching staffs.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Im seriously considering going. Not sure if the timing will work out or not though
    It's too hard to pass up considering I live about an hour away. I'm going.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    It's too hard to pass up considering I live about an hour away. I'm going.
    Have fun, wish I could.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Wonder what the format will be? Hogan 1st team; Lock 2nd team; Rypien 3rd team? It will need to be worked out and planned between the two coaching staffs.
    i hope to see lock with the first and maybe the second. the more the young man can play now the better.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

And Lock goes deep.......Winfree is there......score......And Lock goes deep again......Fort in the Red Zone......Score....Man this rookie is on fire, Flacco better "Lock" it up

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i hope to see lock with the first and maybe the second. the more the young man can play now the better.
    It is being reported that Flacco won't play in the HOF game and that Hogan will start. We'll see how many snaps he gets and how many Lock and Rypien get.

Preseason games are controlled scrimmages between 1st, 2nd, 3rd team O and D with some floating. The coaching staffs have a script based on what they want to see from each group.

It's probably not a good idea to leave 1st team on the field for much more than a quarter. At that point in preseason, it's probably pointless to have 1st and 2nd team, or 2nd and 3rd team facing off against each other. It wouldn't be that informative.

The two coaching staffs will come up with a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    You're assuming that Lock can beat out Hogan. We have NO IDEA how Lock is doing compared to Hogan.

What I'm curious about is how many Broncos fans show up for the HOF game lol. Even though I'm in Ohio, however, I'm more than likely not going to attend because of money.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    What I'm curious about is how many Broncos fans show up for the HOF game lol. Even though I'm in Ohio, however, I'm more than likely not going to attend because of money.
    Tickets are actually not that bad. I'm not sure what the turnout will be but Broncos county usually represents pretty well all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    You're assuming that Lock can beat out Hogan. We have NO IDEA how Lock is doing compared to Hogan.
    Who wouldn't expect a second round prospect loaded with potential to beat a career journeyman