Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Tickets are actually not that bad. I'm not sure what the turnout will be but Broncos county usually represents pretty well all over.
    I should've mentioned that I live about 4-5 hours from Canton, plus I live in the country side, and to top it off money has become extremely tight.

...Now that I'm looking at the prices alone I could probably convince my father to have us go to Canton for a day to attend. He is a die-hard Broncos fan too. It will take a miracle, and winning a bit of money from the lottery to make it happen. I'm going after the $69 tickets.

Can't wait for football and hockey to start back up....
    Excited to see what kind of effect a more knowledgeable coaching staff can bring to the table
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Can't wait for football and hockey to start back up....
    Excited to see what kind of effect a more knowledgeable coaching staff can bring to the table
    Yea I was excited about both of our last two coaching staff for different reasons.

This year I think we have a lot of qualified coaches who are taking the next step which is an unknown but there is legit reason to think some of them are ready. I like the talk about fundamentals and No More Death by Inches.

Frankly I like more of what I am hearing now than even when Kubiak took over...and I liked that time very much.

The NFL is a tough business and lots of things can happen. I do think Bronco fans have good reason to have hope this year. It may be a bit of a roller coaster ride the first two years but I got a feeling come year 3 of this we will be back where Mr B wanted us to be....contending every year and putting more hardware in the trophy case for the team and fans to be proud of.

I think it is very fitting this all starts on the HoF game where Mr B finally gets the place he deserved for so long.
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches

This is true. But I think he has a point. If nothing else, there’s no way you don’t choose your 2nd rounder as the back up over a guy like Hogan. No matter if he’s the second coming of Paxton Lynch. He will get every chance to prove he’s the man or an epic failure, as he should.

Anyone know what uniforms the Broncos will be wearing for the game?

guys i will be watching at this game

Drew Lock. he is the starting QB in a year or 2 if everything goes right. he has alot of talent and arm talent. i am excited to see him play in an actual game. it is the actual season so it may be vanilla but it is still alot faster then college. and open is still alot smaller in the nfl

Daesean hamilton, Cortland Sutton, Juwann Winfree and Trinity benson

who knows if the first 2 will play, but they look to be studs at the position and fun watching. Juwann has been hyped so far by members on this board. lets see it. and then i wanna see if Trinity Benson can contribute as a KR or PR. he is super fast.

Austin fort, Noah Fant

i wanna see our TE. hopefully this first round pick and undrafted rookie can completely upgrade we could be going in with these 2 and huerman leaving maybe 1 spot for another TE.

O-line
    maybe we will see improvement from the o-line when they are against not as good pass rushers. even those beasley is still one of the best in the league

D-line Jones and WAlker
    i think our D-line is gonna be interesting. i am excited to see these guys play in a game. walker has been shining in training camp, hopefully he can do it a game also. and Jones has a good upside. he may still need to get used to a nfl game. he will also get stronger as he is in the str and conditioning programs more. so it could be fun to watch

Lbs
    Hollins will be interesting. Malik reed has been looking good at training camps. we know the starters on the outside. but there could be a tough fight for the third and fourth spot Watson, Reed Hollins and Holland could all be contending for those spots

at ILB it is really who knows. most the names i don't recognize and Josh Watson has been getting looks with the ones not bad a undrafted kid out of CSU. Hollins was drafted as a hybrid player. A. J. Johnson was really hyped out of college till legal trouble happened. Josey Jewell and Todd Davis look limited Athletically so i feel at ILB this is where you could see an undrafted or a guy like Joe Jones who is really athletic and shined on special teams recently.

CB. Yiadom has been running alot with the 1s. CHJ is one of the best CBs in the nfl still. they have been causing alot of turnovers between Yiadom and Bausby. Callahan should be able to handle the slot. he is a good slot CB in the nfl. the real question mark is the number 2 slot here. hopefully one of the young guys can step up

S. this should be one of our stronger postions. i could see us running 3 S on the field a bit. i mean Simmons, Parks and Jackson should be an elite Safety core. plus Simmons and Jackson has play some corner.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Could we possibly see multiple undrafted rookies make this team ? Fort ,Watson, Benson, Rypien, Reed , > I could honestly see 4 /5 of these listed players make the team....Dineen will make the practice squad....unfortunately his speed is a liability. Exciting times !!! Next Thursday Baby !!! These boards should be packed with observations / comments.

I seen the depth chart came out for the game but does anyone know what uniforms the Broncos are wearing in the Hall of Fame Game?

Take this with a grain of salt. But I have read in 2 separate reports that we will be wearing white shirts on white pants while the falcons will have red shirts on white pants. I do not have any info good or bad on the sources, and I did not recognize them when I read it. But that is what I read. If I have time I will try and go back and find them later and edit this. If that is true it is disappointing to me cause I would have liked to have seen the Orange for this game with Mr. B and Champ being honored.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Bring out the yellow!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/394627986068885310/

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt. But I have read in 2 separate reports that we will be wearing white shirts on white pants while the falcons will have red shirts on white pants. I do not have any info good or bad on the sources, and I did not recognize them when I read it. But that is what I read. If I have time I will try and go back and find them later and edit this. If that is true it is disappointing to me cause I would have liked to have seen the Orange for this game with Mr. B and Champ being honored.
    Yeah, that is a bummer. I was hoping for Orange same as you.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yeah, that is a bummer. I was hoping for Orange same as you.
    I'm with you, I remember questioning the sources cause I hadn't heard of them before. I hope they are wrong and it will be orange. It SHOULD BE AN ORANGE DAY.

They definitely weren't official sights of nfl and they weren't any of the known ones so I will hold out hope.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 07-29-2019 at 05:10 PM.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

I'm going to drop this Fangio quote in here:

“The main thing that we want to accomplish is get the individual and the team ready for the regular season,” Fangio said. “One of our biggest jobs is to make sure we pick the right 53 guys, so we want to see guys go out and play. There will be times where, as coaches, we may have a good feel for what the other team is going to run, but we’re going to call something that’s hard for us, just to see if guys can handle it. Hard assignment — not hard mentally. Can guys cover receivers? Can guys rush the passer? Can we stop the run? It’s an evaluation tool, mainly. But like anything, once you start playing, that competitiveness gets in you and you want to win the game. But evaluation and getting the team ready is job No. 1.”

I will be there. Go Broncos!

I will be watching from the 5280 but one player I could tell everyone to keep an eye on judging off his training camp performance is from is Tight End Austin Fort.

After what I saw from him in camp, I honestly believe Fort is the best TE on the roster right now. However if Elway thinks he can sneak this guy onto the practice squad (especially in favor of keeping Heuerman)
    Bill Belichick and the patriots will take him.

Hes that good to the point where another team will put him on their active roster.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-01-2019 at 06:23 AM.