Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Matt Kalil was just cut by the Panthers..... Wish we could get rid of Bolles and bring in Kalil.
    Agreed!

Garrett Bolles is so detrimental to the team, He is nothing more than a holding machine.

Does anyone think that there are a lot of plays in the playbook for 2nd and 20?

There are not and the opposition knows this but we can all thank Garrett Bolles for the constant 2nd and 20 penalties. Case Keenum is more than aware of this, poor guy never had a chance even if he wasn’t very good himself he still deserved better.

“Oh but Mike Munchak is here now”.

What is Mike Munchak going to do to help Bolles?
    Bolles footing is good no issues there but his hand placement and the angles he takes aren’t working.
    What Mike going to say, “oh just do this” and suddenly Bolles will be fixed? I highly doubt it!

Mike can scheme some great stuff but Bolles is just going to mess things up because aside from being a holding machine, he’s also a stubborn ass that gets beaten.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-14-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Matt Kalil was just cut by the Panthers..... Wish we could get rid of Bolles and bring in Kalil.
    Kalil was on his way to having a bad season with the Vikings before a hip injury cost him 14 games. He got a huge contract by the Panthers and was then one of the worst OTs in the NFL, worse than Bolles as a rookie according to PFF. Bolles improved in year 2 whereas Kalil missed the entire season after a 2nd knee surgery. I think we’d be better off hoping Bolles continues to show improvement

Some fans actually have us in the playoff this year? The delusion is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosojia View Post
    Some fans actually have us in the playoff this year? The delusion is astounding.
    And so is the negativity by others...

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosojia View Post
    I like to watch the Denver Broncos play football ... one play and one game at a time, including preseason.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Call me a homer but I would like to see the Broncos win it all this year.
    It could happen. Send money.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I like to watch the Denver Broncos play football ... one play and one game at a time, including preseason.
    I am not as devoted as you my friend. I rarely finish a fourth quarter in the preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Agreed!

Garrett Bolles is so detrimental to the team, He is nothing more than a holding machine.

There are not and the opposition knows this but we can all thank Garrett Bolles for the constant 2nd and 20 penalties. Case Keenum is more than aware of this, poor guy never had a chance even if he wasn’t very good himself he still deserved better.

Bolles footing is good no issues there but his hand placement and the angles he takes aren’t working.
    What Mike going to say, “oh just do this” and suddenly Bolles will be fixed? I highly doubt it!

Mike can scheme some great stuff but Bolles is just going to mess things up because aside from being a holding machine, he’s also a stubborn ass that gets beaten.
    bolles came on well last late season. this season is big for him. either he proves he is starting Tackle in the nfl or he is replaces and gone or replaced and moved to guard.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Agreed!

Bolles actually showed a lot of improvement last year and isn't the dumpster fire that these boards seem to think. He has all of the tools to be a top 5 LT in the NFL. Far from that now but that's where Munchak comes in. I don't know if you're serious when you ask, "What is Munchak going to do to help with Bolles?"

I'm not the smartest guy but I don't know, coach him? He is one of the highest paid position coaches for a reason. Are you under the assumption that coaches sit back and collect checks for nothing. Players are never too old to be coached. Having Munchak is huge for Bolles' development. If he takes to his coaching we will see a huge jump in his production.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    3 tds but four xps??

How’s that work?
    How about 4 TDs and only 1 xp. Nailed it!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I am not as devoted as you my friend. I rarely finish a fourth quarter in the preseason.
    I don't watch any preseason games for any team. I don't care to witness any heartache. I get enough in the regular season.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    How about 4 TDs and only 1 xp. Nailed it!
    Fire the placekicker?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

This defense is shaping up to be the best we've had since the SB win. If the O-line can protect Flacco and we draft well again, I don't think it's unreasonable given good health this team can win the division.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Three TDs, four XPs and a FG
    Clever. Where do our 3 TDs, four XPs and a Field Goal come from? Before you get clever again.....where does the offensive production which would allow us to score the aforementioned points come from?
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT