Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    People seem to forget we still have Yiadom too who showed a lot of promise in December last year.
    Yep, all while playing injured. I think Fangio and co believe Yiadom is ready to take another step in his development.

Love this signing. He has familiarity with Fangio and is a very versitale corner. Can tackle and blitz as well as he can cover which is very good according to rotoworld he's considered one of the top slot corners in the game.

From his intro interview he sounded like he's got an easy air of confidence about him. I think he'll be an important contributor for us.

What a Great Off Season so Far For Denver !!

I was a little down recently by some of the guys we didn't resign ... this was the first time I've been excited about the upcoming season ... very happy with this signing! Welcome to Denver, Bryce!

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe

This is a great addition, Fangio's influence is already making a difference. The Draft is gonna be fun!
    [

Great player and plays lot bigger than his size! Welcome to Denver! You will love us fans here, hope to have you here for years and multiple championships