Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertR View Post
    Very misleading thread title. There is no KNOWN franchise quarterback mentioned in the OP.
    Click-bait, and it's just the annual offseason traditional thread of "Let's trade Von (our best player) for _____________(<fill in the blank with something dubious or absurd).

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Lol some people are so clueless on trade value.

Trade Von and 10 and all we get back is someoneís higher first round pick? Seriously? Thatís all Von is worth to you? 4-5 spots in the draft? So now we are giving away the face of our franchise for a bag of chips?

Good grief. I donít understand why people are so eager to give away Von all of a sudden. No loyalty with this fan base sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I think the fairest trade would be Miller for Russell Wilson.
    Yes....then use our first on the best Edge or Devin White.

Seattle would not trade Russel Wilson for anything. Their fan base would burn the stadium down.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

Trade Von and 10 and all we get back is someoneís higher first round pick? Seriously? Thatís all Von is worth to you? 4-5 spots in the draft? So now we are giving away the face of our franchise for a bag of chips?

Good grief. I donít understand why people are so eager to give away Von all of a sudden. No loyalty with this fan base sometimes.
    Couldn't agree more. Reminds me of the group who thought it was a good idea to get rid of Talib (for a 5th). We all saw how that worked out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Reminds me of the group who thought it was a good idea to get rid of Talib (for a 5th). We all saw how that worked out for us.
    I was bummed Talib was traded, but he only played in 8 games for the Rams and itís better to get rid of a corner a year early than a year late. ( Talib is now 33).
    I do miss his leadership, Iím hoping Kareem can bring some leadership to that group.

For No 2. Yep. Draft Bosa or especially Q Williams if Cards go Murray at 1.

But I keep 10 too. Miller for 2 is fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Seattle would not trade Russel Wilson for anything. Their fan base would burn the stadium down.
    That would suck....no Russ Wilson,

or stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

Trade Von and 10 and all we get back is someone’s higher first round pick? Seriously? That’s all Von is worth to you? 4-5 spots in the draft? So now we are giving away the face of our franchise for a bag of chips?

Good grief. I don’t understand why people are so eager to give away Von all of a sudden. No loyalty with this fan base sometimes.
    It defies logic....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

Two things come to mind:

1.) I doubt any team would trade away their franchise QB only to create the same void Denver is trying to fill.

2.) At this point, I would trade Miller for the chance of drafting a franchise QB because it's the only position (other than Center) who touches the ball on every single snap. Plus, how many Super Bowls have we won with Miller alone?

Just my

Hopefully Flacco pans out like Manning did.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Two things come to mind:

1.) I doubt any team would trade away their franchise QB only to create the same void Denver is trying to fill.

2.) At this point, I would trade Miller for the chance of drafting a franchise QB because it's the only position (other than Center) who touches the ball on every single snap. Plus, how many Super Bowls have we won with Miller alone?

Just my

We won one... with his superbowl MVP performance....and all through the playoffs.. I’ll take that
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    That would suck....no Russ Wilson,

or stadium.
    Haha!

Personally Iíd be fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I would what if defenses figure him out and he takes a massive step back next year losing alot of skill talent. After one season I think he has around d the ceiling of a guy like haskins. He had alot of great talent on that team. We should also have 2 more years of college tape. He looks like he could be special I don't think we can say for sure till he plays for the pros.
    We can always speculate ďwhat ifĒ scenarios. Just as he could take a step back, he could take a step forward and improve on an excellent freshman year. Clemson had great talent and played against teams with talent. Sometimes you have to take risk for the opportunity to land a great prospect. Itís easy to say find a QB like Mahomes after heís had a phenomenal season. Itís harder to take risk on an unproven talent with tremendous potential.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 03-22-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    We won one... with his superbowl MVP performance....and all through the playoffs.. Iíll take that
    Then you'll also take last year's top 5 pick (Chubb) and this year's top 10 draft pick.

Again, hopefully Flacco pans out like Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Two things come to mind:

Just my

half as many as we won with elway through his whole career.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    We can always speculate “what if” scenarios. Just as he could take a step back, he could take a step forward and improve on an excellent freshman year. Clemson had great talent and played against teams with talent. Sometimes you have to take risk for the opportunity to land a great prospect. It’s easy to say find a QB like Mahomes after he’s had a phenomenal season. It’s harder to take risk on an unproven talent with tremendous potential.
    i am just saying with Lawrence i don't want to start judge him on what i'd do till the year before. i was watching and is paying attention to him. but it is to early to label him as the next big thing at QB. i think he has the talent to be a top 5 QB in the nfl, but there is alot more then just that to secede in the nfl. i am not convinced at all that he is gonna be an elite QB in the league after just a good freshmen year. he obviously has the upside to be. but who knows what will happen over the next two years. and i still love TUA more then like Lawrence. another kid i would keep an eye on if i where you is Justin Fields form Ohio State taking he should be starting that year.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait