Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 226
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,366
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    That would suck....no Russ Wilson,



    or stadium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Haha!

    Personally Iíd be fine with it.

    Yah....but knowing Pete Carroll, he'd probably walk the sidelines and get all pumped because the sky was so wide open!! (Did I just give him kudos for being a positive dude!! He is that I suppose.)

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    half as many as we won with elway through his whole career.



    i am just saying with Lawrence i don't want to start judge him on what i'd do till the year before. i was watching and is paying attention to him. but it is to early to label him as the next big thing at QB. i think he has the talent to be a top 5 QB in the nfl, but there is alot more then just that to secede in the nfl. i am not convinced at all that he is gonna be an elite QB in the league after just a good freshmen year. he obviously has the upside to be. but who knows what will happen over the next two years. and i still love TUA more then like Lawrence. another kid i would keep an eye on if i where you is Justin Fields form Ohio State taking he should be starting that year.
    And I would gladly take Elway over Miller.

    I miss having a franchise QB.
    Hoping Flacco turns out to be the answer.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    And I would gladly take Elway over Miller.

    I miss having a franchise QB.
    Hoping Flacco turns out to be the answer.
    i wanna see miller finish his career both will probably end up being first ballot HOFers. i could see miller finishing top 5 in sacks i mean he only needs 50 more. he can be a situational pass rusher for a bit longer.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i wanna see miller finish his career both will probably end up being first ballot HOFers. i could see miller finishing top 5 in sacks i mean he only needs 50 more. he can be a situational pass rusher for a bit longer.
    I prefer a franchise QB to a future HOF LB.

    I am tired of being the Browns pre-Mayfield.

    We can agree to disagree.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,115
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Click-bait, and it's just the annual offseason traditional thread of "Let's trade Von (our best player) for _____________(<fill in the blank with something dubious or absurd).

    Haha, I know right? Letís trade Von for ???. I just have to scratch my head.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i wanna see miller finish his career both will probably end up being first ballot HOFers. i could see miller finishing top 5 in sacks i mean he only needs 50 more. he can be a situational pass rusher for a bit longer.
    I think 150 sacks might be pushing it, although you never know. Julius Peppers just retired, and he was still playing at a pretty high level well into his 30s. Terrell Suggs is another older guy who is still productive. I definitely think Von will get at least 130, and that will put him near the likes of LT and Derrick Thomas, and should get him in the HOF.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,366
    If a desperate team comes to you with a deal in mind...you listen. Because they could offer you something that is much better than what you are giving back. Forget who it is, rather the capital you gain. Now, if it was Von, who is the face the roster in my books, the ask price is even higher....because of the intangibles that come with an experienced leader.

    Yes, the odds of a deal are very low....but what would you do if a top 3 team came to us and offered their 1st, 2nd and 1st next year, which means we also keep the 10th pick? Would it get the thought process invigorated? Do you want more? Or do you just walk away at the thought of trading him?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,633
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    But what would you do if a top 3 team came to us and offered their 1st, 2nd and 1st next year, which means we also keep the 10th pick? Would it get the thought process invigorated? Do you want more? Or do you just walk away at the thought of trading him?
    I would take that deal in a heartbeat!

    But knowing Elway, he'd probably screw up the drafting of good players with those amazing picks.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    I would take that deal in a heartbeat!

    But knowing Elway, he'd probably screw up the drafting of good players with those amazing picks.
    Yes pal....I'd definitely take that deal. Imagine if we got a player like Bosa, maybe one of the top 3 QBs, perhaps a quality ILB and either an Oliner or maybe even a stud TE...with our first 4 picks alone! Then you had 2 firsts next year! Yikes, I'd have to close my eyes to Von and pretend I can not see him leave the facility.


  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    I just finished watching every throw Haskins made this year in college ball. His anticipation and timing, his accuracy, and his big arm have me thinking he would be worth the trade. We know San Fran wants edge rushers, and their front office is familiar with our front office. Would you trade Von Miller for a franchise QB?
    Of course I would trade him for a franchise QB, thats a no brainer. If we were offered Mahomes for Miller I would give KC our round 1 and 2 picks as well.

    but I wouldn't do the trade for Haskins or any player in this draft because they are complete unknowns and there are no slam dunk consensus number 1 franchise QB's in this draft

  11. #56
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I prefer a franchise QB to a future HOF LB.

    I am tired of being the Browns pre-Mayfield.

    We can agree to disagree.
    your over reaching there the browns has not had any sucess sense the expansion browns they have made the playoffs once and had 1 ten win season. in that time we have won 2 super bowls. we still 3 years removed from our most superbowl victory. we are nothing like the Pre-mayfield browns. and even then we are still general putting up a better record then they are over the last two years.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    your over reaching there the browns has not had any sucess sense the expansion browns they have made the playoffs once and had 1 ten win season. in that time we have won 2 super bowls. we still 3 years removed from our most superbowl victory. we are nothing like the Pre-mayfield browns. and even then we are still general putting up a better record then they are over the last two years.
    I think you're reading way too much into my comment.

    Let's agree to disagree and move on.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    I just finished watching every throw Haskins made this year in college ball. His anticipation and timing, his accuracy, and his big arm have me thinking he would be worth the trade. We know San Fran wants edge rushers, and their front office is familiar with our front office. Would you trade Von Miller for a franchise QB?
    No. As someone else stated you do NOT trade experience for no experience. You build around the experience you got letting you veteran players teach your rookies. Trading up to make sure you get the player you want, yes. No question. Use you low end players as currency to get a pick you want, yes. But you never trade off your experience, talent or top tier players for a rookie. In any position not just your QB.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,082
    Well I'd Give Von to Oakland for 3 first round picks this year. Lol.

    1 because why not?
    2 because I want 4 picks to use on the draft machine, probably a Blocking TE new G ILB and QB. One that can put run Von. Cause he is gonna be furious.

    Too funny.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Well I'd Give Von to Oakland for 3 first round picks this year. Lol.

    1 because why not?
    2 because I want 4 picks to use on the draft machine, probably a Blocking TE new G ILB and QB. One that can out run Von. Cause he is gonna be furious.

    Too funny.
    Maybe draft

    4 Devin White
    10 Devin Bush
    24 Germaine Pratt
    27 Fant.

    Changed my mind...Flacco can take the beats, hes AFC North man. Piece of cake in the AFC West. Let's go destroy teams instead.
    Last edited by conannilsen; 03-23-2019 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Typo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •