Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brand new Broncos fan here

I am a new Broncos fan, for a sad reason. My best friend of 28 years, Steve, was a HUGE Broncos fan, for all 28 years I knew him. Sadly he passed on Wednesday, I have been a Dolphins fan since the 70's, but he had always tried to convert me. When he died I promised him I would carry on his fanhood, so here I am. So Dolphins are out, and Broncos are in! I am excited to see what this season brings.

I even bought a Broncos shirt, so there is NO going back.

Go Broncos!

For Steve!

Welcome, Sorry to hear about your friend!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Welcome, Sorry to hear about your friend!!
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jsteele1020 View Post
    I am a new Broncos fan, for a sad reason. My best friend of 28 years, Steve, was a HUGE Broncos fan, for all 28 years I knew him. Sadly he passed on Wednesday, I have been a Dolphins fan since the 70's, but he had always tried to convert me. When he died I promised him I would carry on his fanhood, so here I am. So Dolphins are out, and Broncos are in! I am excited to see what this season brings.

Go Broncos!

For Steve!
    Welcome and condolences on your friend. So, now the age old question. Elway or Marino. Who you got?

Go Broncos!

For Steve!
    Sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the board! Itís a new season with new coaches and the much anticipated draft just around the corner.

Go Broncos!!!

Welcome aboard! There's a few things about being a Bronco fan, first and foremost, John Elway is an NFL FOOTBAL GOD!!!
    And you need to believe in Mile High Magic, and you have to learn and say "in-com-plete" when you're watching the games. There's lots of other stuff that goes along with it. Maybe some of the other guys on here can help you out.
    Oh, and we constantly argue about the starting quarterback.

Go Broncos!

For Steve!
    That is a touching story. You are a good friend. Iím sorry to hear he passed away. I hope this season will make you and Steve proud.

Iím sorry for your loss man. Welcome to Broncos Country!

Hey.....good to have you here! Wonderful gesture, in support of your pal.

Not sure where you are situated, but I would recommend a visit to a Broncos game, in the beautiful city/state of Denver, Colorado. I would suggest staying in the nice downtown area, where you can walk around and soak in the confines. Take a bus ride to the game from the depot. And while there, take in the surrounding area, including a voyage up the mountains. This is a spectacular place!!

But I will be honest, before I was a Broncos fan, I was a big Marino fan. He was something else, with that amazing arm!! And he and the Marks Brothers (Clayton and Duper) were an entertaining sight each and every week!

Then again, to have followed Marino and then Elway was a pretty special NFL experience!

Glad to have you!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 03-23-2019 at 05:45 PM.

Glad to have you on board, your friend Steve was correct in his view of the Broncos. Now you can experience what all Broncos fans have over the years.

Welcome...new Broncos fan.... jump right in.... for Steve.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Wow, you are a true friend, don't think I could do that....

With that said, we expect excellence here and even though we piss and moan about the Broncos it is because losing is unacceptable here, but in the end we are all brothers! Welcome!

Welcome, I would watch the Dolphins back in the day, just watch Marino play. He would've, could've, should've... won a SB.

Welcome! I appreciate what you're doing to honor your friend, but there's no reason you can't root for two teams, especially if you still love the 'Phins. You're not going to be able to just suppress that, you know, not after years of neural conditioning and having them in your heart. Lots of Broncos fans have a 2nd favorite team in the NFL, and I believe we have a Phin fan member who likes us (understandably so when we have beaten the hated, arch rival P*ts in the playoffs many times ) and posts here sometimes, so it doesn't have to be black and white, all or nothing.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Hey Steele, welcome to Broncos Country!!!
    Sorry to hear about your friend. I can only hope that his spirit will carry DEN to great heights this season.
    I used to enjoy watching the Dolphins in the 80's -- especially the playoff game against the Chargers where the old hook and ladder play made an appearance.