Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Patriots sign Demaryius Thomas

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...o-oneyear-deal

Brady and D.T. will be teaming up.

He's dead to me...

He's about done anyway. They tried to trade for him last year, and BB is one of the worst people I've seen at drafting wide receivers, so it makes sense I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if he was cut before or shortly after the season started though. BB wants his receivers to be try hards that do everything by the book, and aren't afraid to go over the middle and get destroyed. He'll cut or bench a guy who doesn't in a heart beat. DT's a little long in the tooth for all that. The contract probably has very little guaranteed.

I wish him the best in life. I'm just not going to root for him in a Patriots uniform.

Good for him.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!

hurt my soul when i saw that yesterday

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Ugh.................

Definitely good for him! Hopefully he can get his stuff together and have a little late-career renaissance with them.

Itíll be interesting. Lately aging WRs have gone there to die. He is McDaniels guy though so he may get more leeway but so was Eric Decker last year.

I love DT, miss seeing him in a Broncos uniform, and look forward to him possibly being in the ROF.

At this point in his career I'm just happy he is still able to do what he loves though he is clearly on the back 9. I am honestly surprised considering his number of drops in the last few seasons - granted he hasn't had a starting caliber QB throwing the ball but still. How many drops before he starts losing playing time under BB?

At least we don't play them in the regular season so I won't have to see him in a NE uniform against our team.

On one hand, I am happy for DT. But on the other, I hope he drops the balls at the same or worse rate in the Pats uniform. Especially the 3rd down ones.

Probably a good move for DT. But they are no guarantees that even TB can add years to DT's career. He has to perform, and at a reasonably high level, otherwise BB will say goodbye.....and with very little emotion. Make that none.

Good for DT. That's one good dude. Hope he does well.

The Boston sports media think this is a dumb move. They believe he is cooked, they have been calling him soft, and have been talking non stop about his dropsies. They don't believe he will play more than a few games, if any, due to his injury.

We shall see.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

He also deleted all Broncos pictures from his Instagram and put up a pic of him in a Pats jersey. Kinda burning bridges IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He's dead to me...
    This was my sentiment as well. This is as bad as signing with a division rival.

When my brother sent me the news I said a lot worse things than this.