Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    I dont really understand your dislike of Lock. Hes physically gifted and has shown an ability to improve each year with new offensive schemes thrown in as well. Hes very clearly the best Qb on the board if a team wants a Qb that started multiple years and is probably no1 on a lot of Qb draft boards for GMs
    A Qb with multiple years playing in a dominant collegiate division that improved every year who had good td - int ratio and accumulated a good win - loss and not a prototypical Qb . Mind boggling ain't it .

I dont really understand your dislike of Lock. Hes physically gifted and has shown an ability to improve each year with new offensive schemes thrown in as well. Hes very clearly the best Qb on the board if a team wants a Qb that started multiple years and is probably no1 on a lot of Qb draft boards for GMs
    Honestly...when I watched videos of him I wasn't overly impressed with anything other than his "arm talent." Nothing stood out to me other than that. He looked to me like a guy that somebody might take at the bottom of the 1st round because they thought somebody else would grab him in the top/middle of the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    That means lock will be the 5th then.
    Hey that will definitely not happen. But if it he did and the Broncos aren't the ones picking him. I would be super happy for lock.

Bc I dont like him in big game, to me he just have a strong arm, poor footwork....he is clearly the best or he would be in talks of being the first qb off the board and he is not. Lamar Jackson started multiple years and also too improved every year and some didn't want to hear it but lock comes in with worst numbers and comp% than him and is worth a top 10 pick?????? I thinks not.

Watch this, and tell me how excited a fan might be about spending a #10 Pick on the likes of Drew Lock. This is the Missouri/Georgia game.

If I wanted to be unfair about which video to watch, I'd suggest you watch the Missouri/Alabama game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLHYSxqzg4k

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Watch this, and tell me how excited a fan might be about spending a #10 Pick on the likes of Drew Lock. This is the Missouri/Georgia game.

If I wanted to be unfair about which video to watch, I'd suggest you watch the Missouri/Alabama game.

Watched that game in full already as I'm a Ga fan... Lock is not a top pick imo

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post

You watch it and count the drops, 2 of which would have been scores. His final stat line looked bad but his actual performance I thought was applaudable

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

If the rumor is true that the Broncos are hoping to trade down, they aren't looking for a QB at the top of the draft.

I've come to realize were not picking a Qb in the 1st

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I've come to realize were not picking a Qb in the 1st
    Yeah I have that same feeling as well. Denver either goes bpa available at #10 or trades down for more picks.

Von said that out of the players the Broncos have brought in for visits, the three he liked the most and thinks would fit in the best are Devin White, Dwayne Haskins and Quinnen Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    If the rumor is true that the Broncos are hoping to trade down, they aren't looking for a QB at the top of the draft.
    Source??? Or anyone can say rumored.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    Von said that out of the players the Broncos have brought in for visits, the three he liked the most and thinks would fit in the best are Devin White, Dwayne Haskins and Quinnen Williams.
    And devin white or William's won't be there at 10 soooooooo bring Haskins on in.

It was reported yesterday. A lot of stuff is being reported now. A lot probably untrue but some can be true. Teams are putting feelers out now. If we could trade down into the teens and pick up a 2nd I'm all for it. We have a lot of holes still.

thread in here......