Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Jake Plummer was the epitome of average at best. From week to week he had the ability to go from an average QB to the worst QB in the NFL and back again. I know he's loved by many Broncos fans, but he was not a good starting QB.
    I still have visions of Jake The Snake Plummer scrambling out wide on naked bootlegs and just killing Defenses. Fun times. And then The Frown Cannon showed up and ruined everything.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I still have visions of Jake The Snake Plummer scrambling out wide on naked bootlegs and just killing Defenses. Fun times. And then The Frown Cannon showed up and ruined everything.
    LOL I have been on these boards for years and have never heard "frown Canon" before... I'm dying here
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

At the time I was excited about the Cutler pick. In retrospect, we should have picked Haloti Ngata. He would have been more useful to a team that was actually a superbowl contender in the 2005 offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    LOL I have been on these boards for years and have never heard "frown Canon" before... I'm dying here
    I think I stole that from a Broncos board that I frequented at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    At the time I was excited about the Cutler pick. In retrospect, we should have picked Haloti Ngata. He would have been more useful to a team that was actually a superbowl contender in the 2005 offseason.
    I was pretty annoyed with the Cutler pick. I thought we had a shot going into that season, try to get lucky with some impact guys in the draft and roll the dice. Ah well.

I was pretty annoyed with the Cutler pick. I thought we had a shot going into that season, try to get lucky with some impact guys in the draft and roll the dice. Ah well.
    Our defense wasnt very good and we passed on Ngata.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Jake Plummer was the epitome of average at best. From week to week he had the ability to go from an average QB to the worst QB in the NFL and back again. I know he's loved by many Broncos fans, but he was not a good starting QB.
    Amen to all of this.. I was so happy to see him go...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Funny. Just saw Casserly start talking about how Haskins will need time, need to adjust to dealing with the pressure of being a professional, deal with outside distractions and deal with NFL defensive pressure in his face. He also stated he questioned his leader ship among other NFL professionals. All of these things were never brought up earlier. { all of these things are what I said in so many words....he is a 1 year starter and we really don't know what his faults are.....yes he had a fantastic year, with the same offense, same coordinator and really good players around him} I'm so glad we got who we got.

Well regret not taking Haskins

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Is well regret the same thing as deep regret?

Maybe. For one year he was an elite talent going against good competition for a consistently great college program. Drew Lock appears to have an exceptional arm, intelligence, work ethic, and some "swagger" coming from a pretty competitive conference. Hopefully, they both have successful careers as it would be great to see them competing against each other over many seasons.

We would've had to taken him at 10. I would rather have Fant, Risner, Lock and a 3rd than just Haskins and Risner.

We shall see how it pans out. Way too early to tell.

Haskins is going to be a Lock to be a stud. Low bust potential.

Hes been around the NFL practicing the concepts for years. He was the best QB out of all the QBs Elway drafted and got in FA. And we passed on him....SMH

Haskins is going to be a Lock to be a stud. Low bust potential.

He’s been around the NFL practicing the concepts for years. He was the best QB out of all the QBs Elway drafted and got in FA. And we passed on him....SMH
    No hes not at all. I even like haskins. Hes not top 10 in qbs to come out the past 5 years.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    No hes not at all. I even like haskins. Hes not top 10 in qbs to come out the past 5 years.
    Broke every record in the Big10 and his efficiency was off the chain yet hes not too 10 in the last 5 years? Lol ok.

Besides I said hes the best option Elway has of all the QBs hes decided to draft or pick up in FA outside of Peyton
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play [U]EVERY[/U] time on every drive[/COLOR][/B]. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post