Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Broke every record in the Big10 and his efficiency was off the chain yet he’s not too 10 in the last 5 years? Lol ok.

Besides I said he’s the best option Elway has of all the QBs he’s decided to draft or pick up in FA outside of Peyton
    I'm glad you believe in a one year starter....I'm also glad Elway did not. There have been numerous record breakers that bust.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    I'm glad you believe in a one year starter....I'm also glad Elway did not. There have been numerous record breakers that bust.
    Only time will tell who's right and who ends up being the steal of the draft. I like where we got lock. I also thinkif lock ends up living up to his talent level we will walk out of this draft with the steal of the draft. The best thing we can do is sit wait and watch

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Thats just the thing. He was a one year starter, but hes been bread by the NFL.

How many college kids do you know spent off-seasons throwing passes to Antonio Brown.

His one season was years in the making due to hard work off the field.

Elway made a mistake. This guys gotten Kenum, Paxton, Brock but let Dwayne walk? Crazy....

Luckily I still like Elways drafts the last two seasons. Hes finally starting to get it.... too bad he didnt take Haskins tho