Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    As long as we don't draft lock, Jones, or tj at 10 I think I will be good lol
    Last edited by Ear2dastreets; 04-14-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    As lock as we don't draft lock, Jones, or tj at 10 I think I will be good lol
    Shhh...if you listen youll hear hell freeze over....street and i agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Shhh...if you listen youll hear hell freeze over....street and i agreed!
    Kinda sounds good don't it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Kinda sounds good don't it lol.
    Ha!
    10 char

I’d be pretty disappointed if we took Haskins. However if he is still available at 10 that probably means a lot of the BPA defense people we want would be gone by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Is it me, or does that guy look like he rolled out of bed and sat on his couch to do this segment?
    yep, looks like it.

Saw something that showed Haskins’ passer rating dipped to 56.something when under pressure.

I would be okay with not drafting him.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Saw something that showed Haskins’ passer rating dipped to 56.something when under pressure.

I would be okay with not drafting him.
    That was Penn sts entire game plan. To get to him early and often after one of the defenders said Haskins doesn’t like to get hit.

And it worked like gold for 55 minutes. But to Haskins credit he never gave up and was untouchable in the clutch with those back to back scoring drives to end the game and win.

I get the feeling that Haskins would be like D.Watson from the Texans a Real Gamer and I feel that Drew Lock would be just like Josh Allen a QB that can sling it I am just not to sure on his accuracy as I am still not sold on Josh Allen's accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Is it me, or does that guy look like he rolled out of bed and sat on his couch to do this segment?
    He forgot to add that Haskins only throws the ball at 52mph.

NFL defenses adjust much quicker to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I get the feeling that Haskins would be like D.Watson from the Texans a Real Gamer and I feel that Drew Lock would be just like Josh Allen a QB that can sling it I am just not to sure on his accuracy as I am still not sold on Josh Allen's accuracy.
    Neither of those comparisons are very good.

Watson is way more mobile than Haskins which is what makes him so dynamic.

Allen is underrated in his mobility as well. But Lock was a lot more accurate in the SEC than Allen was in the Mountain West.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Are you being serious? Haskins has a cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

I don't know how reliable the velocity stat really is.

Just as an example, Will Grier was at 58 mph while Lock was 54 mph. That seems contrary to almost everything I've read regarding the arm strength of those two.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Neither of those comparisons are very good.

Watson is way more mobile than Haskins which is what makes him so dynamic.

Allen is underrated in his mobility as well. But Lock was a lot more accurate in the SEC than Allen was in the Mountain West.

Actually Watson is really not a run first QB Watson can throw it on a dime something I think Haskins can do as well I do agree that Watson has that es-capable aspect to his game however after that injury I am not to sure he wants to take that risk anymore. Allen is gamer I am just not to sure as of yet as this will be only his 2nd season and truth be told you never know what you get out of a QB until year 3.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Actually Watson is really not a run first QB Watson can throw it on a dime something I think Haskins can do as well I do agree that Watson has that es-capable aspect to his game however after that injury I am not to sure he wants to take that risk anymore. Allen is gamer I am just not to sure as of yet as this will be only his 2nd season and truth be told you never know what you get out of a QB until year 3.
    No one said he is "run-first". He said Watson is way more mobile and he is correct. Haskins is about as mobile as Peyton Manning. Watson ran a 4.66 40 with a 6.95 3 cone and 4.31 shuttle. He is very mobile for a QB and, like already mentioned, is one of the things that make him as good as he is.

The point was that Watson-Haskins and Allen-Lock are not good comparisons because the prospects have vastly different skill sets, strengths, and weaknesses.