Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First Round Wish List

What are some things you would be happy with in the first round? Mine would be

1. Drew Lock. I'd prefer him at 10 but I'm not opposed to trading up for him. My thoughts on weaker Qb classes is that you have to trade up to get the guy you want because there is presumably a dropoff after that.

2. Hockensen. Get a guy who can block and be a threat in the recieving game. Flacco likes TEs and they help rookie QBs a lot.

3. Delvin Bush. Sure tacking ILB that Fangio likes

4. Trade back and get Fant at the end of the 1st. Start gearing up for Herbert in 2020 even though I dont like the thought of looking to future drafts for anwsers

1.) Prefer to trade back to 15ish range and take Bush, Bradbury or Hockenson.

2.) Take someone who unexpectedly falls like Oliver

3.) Getting hit by a bus

4.) Take a QB at #10
    Last edited by JW7; 03-28-2019 at 11:39 AM.

In order of preference:

1)Drew Lock (would trade up for)
    2)Dwayne Haskins (would trade up for)
    3)Nick Bosa
    4) Quinnen Williams
    5) Ed Oliver
    6) Devin White
    7) Will Grier (would want to trade down for)
    8) Kyler Murray (would want to trade down for)
    9) Devin Bush (would want to trade down for)
    10) Cody Ford (would want to trade down for)

I wish/hope they don't entertain trading up for anybody. I like the idea of entertaining trading down though.
    Lock at 10 would be nice to see and entertaining to watch his development as the starting QB, probably his 2nd season.
    Devin White if Lock is gone ... I seem to always be for a LB with great speed/size
    If they trade down I wish for the TE Hockenson.

That list would make me sick. Iím jumping the DMac bandwagon. Trade back to gain another 2nd: get Kneal Harry, Lawerence, best G avail.

If we donít trade pick I want:
    White
    Oliver

We'll need a survey posted soon once we're closer to the draft, but here's my list...... if the first choice is off the board, I'd take the next in line and so on....

First off, no move-ups @ 10, later rounds ....then yes

Lock
    Haskins
    Hockenson
    Bush

To me, White has as much bust potential as Lock, Haskins and Oliver.....the tru blue chipper can't miss picks are Hock & Bush

If White or Oliver are picked, I'd still be excited and totally support the decision.
    Last edited by skeeter01; 03-30-2019 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    That list would make me sick. I’m jumping the DMac bandwagon. Trade back to gain another 2nd: get Kneal Harry, Lawerence, best G avail.

If we don’t trade pick I want:
    White
    Oliver
    Wouldn't mind your first part at all : Harry, then Lawarence, then Risner....

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Wouldn't mind your first part at all : Harry, then Lawarence, then Risner....
    To me this would be the perfect scenario. We would have to trade for Jets LB Lee then.

Agreed, and I feel this trade for Lee will still happen

In no specific order:
    QB Dwayne Haskins
    TE TJ Hockenson
    OL Andre Dillard
    DL Ed Oliver
    LB Devin White
    LB Devin Bush

This is assuming that Kyler Murray, Nick Boss, Josh Allen and Quinnen Williams are already drafted.

I know it's a first round wish list, but I didn't want to make a new thread for my dream draft.

1. Devin White LB LSU (followed by Oliver, Sweat, Devin Bush)

2nd round: Jeffrey Simmons DT Miss ST we could acquire a top - 5 DT in the second if we are ok with patience.

3rd Round: Boykins or Isabella WRs solidify our 3rd wr position for the future

4th Round: Stidham QB Auburn Take a flyer on a QB that has shown flashes

Rest of draft OL

Sorry, I just wanted to put Simmons in some minds concerning 2nd round. He never gets brought up.
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Kind of surprised so many are thinking QB (Lock) in the first. I only hope other teamís GMs are too.

I want best defensive player possible. White, Oliver, Q Williams or Bush would be my wish list.

Saw another mock revealed that had Jones somehow going in the top ten. Would be thrilled to see 3 or 4 QBs being taken before #10. Along with another 3-4 projected edge rushers expected it would have a damn good player dropping to the Broncos at 10. Which I prefer they use instead of trading out of.

Then oline 2 of the next 3 picks. They need an infusion of talent. Who knows, maybe J Williams comes into play at #10?

Intrigued by the suggestion of Isabella too. Has he really moved up to top of the third rd consideration? I was thinking he would be more of the fourth round range. His speed would help open up things for other WRs.

Only QB that I would trade up for is Murray.

1. Murray
    2. Haskins
    3. Oliver
    4. White
    5. Hockenson
    6. Bush

If we somehow wind up in the late 1st round...
    7. Bradbury
    8. Risner
    9. Fant
    10. Harry

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Kind of surprised so many are thinking QB (Lock) in the first. I only hope other teamís GMs are too.

I want best defensive player possible. White, Oliver, Q Williams or Bush would be my wish list.

Saw another mock revealed that had Jones somehow going in the top ten. Would be thrilled to see 3 or 4 QBs being taken before #10. Along with another 3-4 projected edge rushers expected it would have a damn good player dropping to the Broncos at 10. Which I prefer they use instead of trading out of.

Then oline 2 of the next 3 picks. They need an infusion of talent. Who knows, maybe J Williams comes into play at #10?

Intrigued by the suggestion of Isabella too. Has he really moved up to top of the third rd consideration? I was thinking he would be more of the fourth round range. His speed would help open up things for other WRs.
    What is surprising about addressing what is easily our most significant need in the first?

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Only QB that I would trade up for is Murray.

1. Murray
    2. Haskins
    3. Oliver
    4. White
    5. Hockenson
    6. Bush

If we somehow wind up in the late 1st round...
    7. Bradbury
    8. Risner
    9. Fant
    10. Harry
    Murray will likely be available in the teens/twenties.